CANADA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The liberals in parliament must support PM Trudaeu's actions otherwise they could call for a vote of no confidence, but they do not.
A couple of liberal MPs have spoken out but let's face it. The liberal MPs care more about their fat pensions than about the Constitution. And the "Conservative" MPs are not much better. Erin O'Toole was finally kicked out but he deliberately chose to lose to Trudeau. He was another Liberal pretending to be a Conservative. Just like the RINOs in the US. Four RINOs deliberately absented themselves from the vote on defunding Biden's mandates, so that they would remain in place.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
'This Is Evil': Canadian Government Announces What They Can Do to Protesters' Pets
If a protester were arrested under Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Emergencies Act, for example, and detained for more than eight days, the person’s animal would be taken. The same could be said for an individual who had their bank accounts frozen thanks to the government’s heavy-handed crackdown, and could not care for their animal.

"A government that will kill your dog for simply disobeying their orders on a public demonstration, will eventually have no issue killing you for the same. Trudeau is a fool and a tyrant." -- Rep Jeremy Faison

'This Is Evil': Canadian Government Announces What They Can Do to Protesters' Pets

Reactions: Ziggy and TLHKAJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A couple of liberal MPs have spoken out but let's face it. The liberal MPs care more about their fat pensions than about the Constitution. And the "Conservative" MPs are not much better. Erin O'Toole was finally kicked out but he deliberately chose to lose to Trudeau. He was another Liberal pretending to be a Conservative. Just like the RINOs in the US. Four RINOs deliberately absented themselves from the vote on Biden's mandates, so that they would remain in place.

It should be of no surprise, all the nations sitting govt heads are in a UN PACT COLLUSION of their great RE-SET TYRANNY PLAN.
Trump Heard their PLAN at KAVOS...and said hell no!
Trump Heard their PLAN at the UN...and said hell no!
A FEW in the US heard the TRUMP sound...and said hell no!
From there every conceivable attack was made Against Trump and every deceptive plan of collusion was set in motion to STEAL the election from Trump.

And so here we are with onslaught after onslaught of their daily surprise of taking this and taking that.....FEAR, FEAR, FEAR ... of Disease, of Wars, of Weather, of Food shortages......as the world wide nations govt heads...sitting in a Dictatorial Tyrannical seat, vomiting out pseudo LAWS, that have NOT been enacted BY Congress, Fear mongering, Threatening, Silencing, Separating, Poisoning, Killing, obstructing buying and selling, Confiscating the peoples wealth, disrupting the peoples income, running up a debt of outrageous order, indoctrinating children in Marxism and rewarding the children for going along, preaching they are the savior and answer to peace and safety.

Welcome to the days of foretold Sorrows.
Keep Strong in the Faith...
it’s going to get worse.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A couple of liberal MPs have spoken out but let's face it. The liberal MPs care more about their fat pensions than about the Constitution. And the "Conservative" MPs are not much better. Erin O'Toole was finally kicked out but he deliberately chose to lose to Trudeau. He was another Liberal pretending to be a Conservative. Just like the RINOs in the US. Four RINOs deliberately absented themselves from the vote on defunding Biden's mandates, so that they would remain in place.

Fact is...ANYONE who speaks out, sitting in Govt or Not....are TARGETED for elimination....There are plenty of ex-Clinton small fry cronies pushing up daisy’s....
They have moved way beyond having backdoor mafia, kkk, antifa thugs to do their dirty works in some little random podunk city....
They ARE the DISEASE.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a protester were arrested under Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Emergencies Act, for example, and detained for more than eight days, the person’s animal would be taken. The same could be said for an individual who had their bank accounts frozen thanks to the government’s heavy-handed crackdown, and could not care for their animal.

"A government that will kill your dog for simply disobeying their orders on a public demonstration, will eventually have no issue killing you for the same. Trudeau is a fool and a tyrant." -- Rep Jeremy Faison

Lord Jesus, help us!! Deliver us from this evil! We need You!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sat through almost 6 hours of the first days hearing in Ottowa.
They have 3 days to debate before it comes up for a vote.
According to their law, the Trucker's are legitimatly? parked illegally.
They did originally break the sound ordinance city law, but they stopped honking when they were asked to for 7 days.

I hear the arguments on both sides. I am a conservative but willing to weigh the justice system with blindfolds on.

The Liberals are saying that there are infiltrators among the protesters with the intent on causing a government take over.
After watching January 6th , I believe this is entirely possible. It happened to us.

I have listened to the trucker's and the people on the ground. All they want is an end to the mandates and the vaccine passports.
Then they will leave peacably, and would have from day 1.
But Trudeau is a spoiled child/dictator.

The Liberal's intention is to pass a NATION wide Emergency Act that can control people's bank accounts, businesses and other such things for 30 days, in which at such a time they can revote and extend it.
By allowing them to do this now, would set a precedence for whenever the government felt a need.

If I personally had a say in this, it would be...

Trucker's,
Go home. The world has seen what we need to see. Don't jeopardize the country for one jurisdiction.
If the mandates and passports don't end, then STRIKE. And Strike hard.
Keep your trucks on your own property so they can't tow them away.

There are other ways to cook this goose. And the People of Canada now know what they are up against.
I'm not saying quit, I'm simply saying, it's time to change tactics.
If their are infiltrators and bad actors among the organizers, they will be flushed out.

Don't go down with the ship.

Those are my thoughts.

I will keep watching the debates until Tuesday and watch the vote.
They have a lot of people not only in Canada but around the world standing with them.
God Bless the Trucker's for shining a light in a very dark place.

HUGS

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They did originally break the sound ordinance city law...
How can the noise ordinance apply in a demonstration? What about the arson and looting when BLM was on the rampage and everyone just stood by.

Had the police chief in Ottawa really sat down and given serious thought to what was happening and what was at stake here is what he would have done:
1. Contacted the leaders of the Freedom Convoy and told them that what they were doing was perfectly legal and he would support them 100%.
2. Suspended all bylaws (including noise) and parking fines etc. indefinitely.
3. Set up a system for the police to enable the truckers to jam Ottawa around the Parliament and other government buildings so that the protest would have maximum impact.
4. Set up a protective cordon of police officers to protect the truckers from Antifa and other thugs.
5. Kept the CCTV cameras recording everything so that there would be documentary evidence of a peaceful protest.
6. Put out a public notice to all residents of Ottawa that what the truckers were doing was not just for themselves but for all citizens and for Canada, therefore anyone being inconvenienced should write or call their MP and demand an end to all COVID tyranny.

Reactions: JohnPaul and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what keeps going through my mind as I watch this?

Mar 14:48 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Are ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and with staves to take me?
Mar 14:49 I was daily with you in the temple teaching, and ye took me not: but the scriptures must be fulfilled.

Reactions: JohnPaul

LILAC

May 18, 2021
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You know what keeps going through my mind as I watch this?

Mar 14:48 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Are ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and with staves to take me?
Mar 14:49 I was daily with you in the temple teaching, and ye took me not: but the scriptures must be fulfilled.
The Zot guy got arrested just for being there. It's his wife that is taking over the livestreams.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Zot guy got arrested just for being there. It's his wife that is taking over the livestreams.
They've been doing a 24 hr live taking shifts for a couple days now.
I been jumping from Viva Frei, UOttowaScotty, Ottowalks which has been doing walks around Ottowa long before the Convoy to show the sites of the city. Sunrise/sunset, monuments, but he is caught up in this now too.
WarCampaign which I don't feel comfortable with, ZOT, Zoke, PortlandAndy and JeffMac have multi streams of streamers, so you get to see different areas at the same time.
Funny, I feel like I been here before.....
Only then it was Seattle, Portland, LA, Chaz/Chop, Detroit, Chicago, with BLM and anteefa instead of a Trucker's Convoy.
Summer of Love vs. Winter of Hate.
Down is up, up is down...
turn turn turn..

The more this happens, the more people wake up.
My Faith is Strong.
In the end, God Wins.

Hugs

LILAC

May 18, 2021
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes. People definitely need to wake up! Many have already. It is mind boggling, never thought we'd such a time as this, yet we were born to see this. Wow.

Reactions: JohnPaul and Ziggy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes. People definitely need to wake up! Many have already.
Trudeau's Gestapo are now on horseback and also spreading "horse manure". This is what a tyranny looks like.

Ottawa Police Excuse for Horses Running Over Freedom Convoy Protesters Departs From Reality
The police say that everyone was able to get up okay afterward. But the police also appear to have told a whopper of a lie about the incident, claiming that a bicycle had been thrown at the horse. From what we can see from the multiple videos, there was no “bicycle” thrown. The disabled woman had a scooter which she didn’t throw, since pictures show her still on it after she is run over by the police horses...
Then their story kept evolving from thrown bicycle to adding later that the “horse tripped.” The horses didn’t trip; they ran them right at the people. This isn’t going to look good for Justin Trudeau, when these pictures are splashed all over the front pages of media. This is where his invocation of the Emergencies Act has brought this. He got the violence he was talking about, and it was on the part of the police. The police had also said that no one was hurt, despite multiple videos of them kicking and beating people. So at this point, the police need to answer up for their actions...

Ottawa Police Excuse for Horses Running Over Freedom Convoy Protesters Departs From Reality

The police and Trudeau could only properly answer for their actions if the justice system in Canada had not already been thoroughly compromised. Now the courts are a part of the tyranny, so there is no recourse for ordinary citizens. The case of Pastor Art Pawlowski in Calgary, Alberta is a case in point. He has been denied bail and been locked up simply for speaking out against Jason Kenney's Gestapo.

At the same time the lawyers for Freedom Convoy, as well as the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms have done an extremely poor job of speaking up for the protesters. and ensuring that the police do not indulge in these high-handed tactics. Had a whole bunch of lawyers gotten on a public address system and warned the police directly, loudly and clearly, chances are they would have thought twice about breaking the law themselves.

Also, the police banned journalists from observing and recording their tactics, and they pepper-sprayed one journalist out of spite. His team has hired a lawyer to take the police to court. But will the judges rule according to the rule of law or will they support the tyranny?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. People definitely need to wake up! Many have already. It is mind boggling, never thought we'd such a time as this, yet we were born to see this. Wow.
I'm glad the Canadian truckers are making a stand, the same is supposed to happen here soon so I've heard, I'm surprised we haven't already.

I'm all for it!

Reactions: LILAC and Ziggy

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trudeau's Gestapo are now on horseback and also spreading "horse manure". This is what a tyranny looks like.

The police say that everyone was able to get up okay afterward. But the police also appear to have told a whopper of a lie about the incident, claiming that a bicycle had been thrown at the horse. From what we can see from the multiple videos, there was no “bicycle” thrown. The disabled woman had a scooter which she didn’t throw, since pictures show her still on it after she is run over by the police horses...
Then their story kept evolving from thrown bicycle to adding later that the “horse tripped.” The horses didn’t trip; they ran them right at the people. This isn’t going to look good for Justin Trudeau, when these pictures are splashed all over the front pages of media. This is where his invocation of the Emergencies Act has brought this. He got the violence he was talking about, and it was on the part of the police. The police had also said that no one was hurt, despite multiple videos of them kicking and beating people. So at this point, the police need to answer up for their actions...

The police and Trudeau could only properly answer for their actions if the justice system in Canada had not already been thoroughly compromised. Now the courts are a part of the tyranny, so there is no recourse for ordinary citizens. The case of Pastor Art Pawlowski in Calgary, Alberta is a case in point. He has been denied bail and been locked up simply for speaking out against Jason Kenney's Gestapo.

At the same time the lawyers for Freedom Convoy, as well as the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms have done an extremely poor job of speaking up for the protesters. and ensuring that the police do not indulge in these high-handed tactics. Had a whole bunch of lawyers gotten on a public address system and warned the police directly, loudly and clearly, chances are they would have thought twice about breaking the law themselves.

Also, the police banned journalists from observing and recording their tactics, and they pepper-sprayed one journalist out of spite. His team has hired a lawyer to take the police to court. But will the judges rule according to the rule of law or will they support the tyranny?
Wow this is crazy, and I thought liberals were peace loving people who stand for Democracy and not like the evil Nazi Republicans who just want to start trouble, warmongering and take people's rights away.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Enoch111

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad the Canadian truckers are making a stand, the same is supposed to happen here soon so I've heard, I'm surprised we haven't already.

I'm all for it!
From what I understand... ???
U.S Truckers will be meeting in Barstow, California, which is the crossroad of I-5 and I-40.
I know this area well. My ex husband and I had a company yard in Barstow where we used to get loads from Carroll Fulmer Transport.
Then they will go east to Kingsman, Arizona.
They will be moving east towards Washington DC, with more truckers joining across America.

My ex-husband had a heart attack and passed away last October.
I'm sure he would have revved up that Freightliner and joined in the fleet.
If not physically, then surely in his heart.
He was not a political man. But he believed in right and wrong and liberty and justice for all.

I'm afraid it will take more than Trucker's and a lot of good people to drain the swamp. Not only in DC, but around the whole world.
But together, as one voice, one body, one purpose,
and with the Lord at the head and the rereward, Humanity will win!

(I only just learned that "rereward" means following up in the rear)

He is after all, Alpha and Omega.
Amen
Hugs

Reactions: LILAC and JohnPaul