CANADA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I understand... ???
U.S Truckers will be meeting in Barstow, California, which is the crossroad of I-5 and I-40.
I know this area well. My ex husband and I had a company yard in Barstow where we used to get loads from Carroll Fulmer Transport.
Then they will go east to Kingsman, Arizona.
They will be moving east towards Washington DC, with more truckers joining across America.

My ex-husband had a heart attack and passed away last October.
I'm sure he would have revved up that Freightliner and joined in the fleet.
If not physically, then surely in his heart.
He was not a political man. But he believed in right and wrong and liberty and justice for all.

I'm afraid it will take more than Trucker's and a lot of good people to drain the swamp. Not only in DC, but around the whole world.
But together, as one voice, one body, one purpose,
and with the Lord at the head and the rereward, Humanity will win!

(I only just learned that "rereward" means following up in the rear)

He is after all, Alpha and Omega.
Amen
Hugs
Sorry to hear about your ex-husband's passing, my condolences.

Reactions: Ziggy

LILAC

May 18, 2021
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow this is crazy, and I thought liberals were peace loving people who stand for Democracy and not like the evil Nazi Republicans who just want to start trouble, warmongering and take people's rights away.:rolleyes:
Wait... you actually thought that?! :p

Reactions: JohnPaul

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Whole World is Watching.

Tribulation, brother against brother...
These are the times that try man's soul.
Keep the Faith
Trust God!
Hugs

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Whole World is Watching.
That is very true. And the whole world is telling Trudeau that he is a tyrannical, lying idiot. Here is a signed letter from Jews telling him to stop smearing the Freedom Convoy as "Nazis".
Jewish Experts, Professors Condemn Trudeau’s Nazi ‘Smear Campaign’ Against Freedom Convoy Protesters
Jewish Experts, Professors Condemn Trudeau’s Nazi ‘Smear Campaign’ Against Freedom Convoy Protesters | The Daily Wire

So when are the RCMP going to arrest Trudeau for breaking Canadian laws wholesale? Even his illegal use of the Emergencies Act includes racial discrimination, which is forbidden by the Constitution.

Reactions: JohnPaul and Ziggy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
U.S. Truckers Forming Freedom Convoy To Head To Washington D.C. To Protest Pandemic Mandates: Reports
"Americans love our freedoms and love the Constitution of The United States of America. This convoy aims to bring back our freedoms, our civil liberties, and bring an end to all unconstitutional mandates. This is about our rights, as well as the freedom of future generations. It’s not about political parties, but more so about a government that has forgotten its place and has no regard for our founding fathers instructions, The Constitution."

U.S. Truckers Forming Freedom Convoy To Head To Washington D.C. To Protest Pandemic Mandates: Reports | The Daily Wire

Let's hope they have the strategic foresight to block ALL ports of entry to Canada. Then they will accomplish what the Canadian truckers were not allowed to do. And until both Biden and Trudeau TOTALLY rescind all mandates and restrictions regarding COVID, they should keep the ports of entry blocked. As well as shut down all trucking to Ottawa and Washington. D.C. If this happens, there would have to be a speedy resolution.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
U.S. Truckers Forming Freedom Convoy To Head To Washington D.C. To Protest Pandemic Mandates: Reports
"Americans love our freedoms and love the Constitution of The United States of America. This convoy aims to bring back our freedoms, our civil liberties, and bring an end to all unconstitutional mandates. This is about our rights, as well as the freedom of future generations. It’s not about political parties, but more so about a government that has forgotten its place and has no regard for our founding fathers instructions, The Constitution."

U.S. Truckers Forming Freedom Convoy To Head To Washington D.C. To Protest Pandemic Mandates: Reports | The Daily Wire

Let's hope they have the strategic foresight to block ALL ports of entry to Canada. Then they will accomplish what the Canadian truckers were not allowed to do. And until both Biden and Trudeau TOTALLY rescind all mandates and restrictions regarding COVID, they should keep the ports of entry blocked. As well as shut down all trucking to Ottawa and Washington. D.C. If this happens, there would have to be a speedy resolution.
This hurts the markets and the stockholders. It also will have an effect on the grocery store shelves.
It's a double-edged sword for sure.
But they are doing it to us, or we will do it to ourselves.
All I can say is prepare as best you can. Inflation is here but it will get worse, until the flood doors are swung wide open.
I don't think we will have to wait very long. Perhaps Jan 23' or even 24' .
But there is no choice if we want to save true democracy and freedom.
That word democracy tastes so bitter.
The intention being that the people control their destiny not the autocrats. But the autocrats have taken that word and made it their own.
When they say "We the people" they are not talking about you and me, they are talking about their own little clique.

It's time to take it back.

Hugs

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This hurts the markets and the stockholders. It also will have an effect on the grocery store shelves.
It's a double-edged sword for sure.
But they are doing it to us, or we will do it to ourselves.
All I can say is prepare as best you can. Inflation is here but it will get worse, until the flood doors are swung wide open.
I don't think we will have to wait very long. Perhaps Jan 23' or even 24' .
But there is no choice if we want to save true democracy and freedom.
That word democracy tastes so bitter.
The intention being that the people control their destiny not the autocrats. But the autocrats have taken that word and made it their own.
When they say "We the people" they are not talking about you and me, they are talking about their own little clique.

It's time to take it back.

Hugs
Just as the Gospel is subverted by Rome for the purpose of self engrandizment so Democracy is subverted by self focused political ambition.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like Washington DC, Ottowa built a fence around their glorious temple.
Seven blocks long.
I guess we know where the free people stand now.
They have drawn the line against us.

But you should see the videos coming out of Quebec, and Toronto, and other provinces now.
What began in Ottowa as a plea for help has now expanded nation wide.

World Wide.

Where We Go One We Go All
WWG1WGA

iu

Quebec:

Toronto:

Winnepeg:

Nova Scotia

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I hope they block all of America, from West Coast to East Coast.

Reactions: Enoch111 and Ziggy

bekkilyn

Feb 20, 2022
Southeast US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a link to the press release concerning the U.S. convoy that will begin on February 23.

https://thepeoplesconvoy.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Press-Release-Feb-20-FINAL.pdf

Current route per the link:

The People’s Convoy Route*
*Route subject to change
Day 1: Wednesday, February 23
Morning – Depart Adelanto Stadium, CA
Evening – Arrive in Kingman, AZ for overnight stay
Day 2: Thursday, February 24
Morning – Depart Kingman, AZ head east on I-40, toward Lupton, AZ
Evening – Arrive in Lupton, AZ for overnight stay
Day 3: Friday, February 25
Morning – Depart Lupton, AZ on I-40 eastbound thru New Mexico
Evening – Arrive in Glenrio, TX for overnight stay
Day 4: Saturday, February 26
Morning – Depart Glenrio, TX
Evening – Arrive in Elk City, OK area for overnight stay
Day 5: Sunday, February 27
Morning – Depart Elk City, OK area
Evening – Arrive in Vinita, OK area for overnight stay
Day 6: Monday, February 28
Morning – Depart Vinita, OK area
Evening – Arrive in Sullivan, MO area for overnight stay
Day 7: Tuesday, March 1
Morning – Depart Sullivan, MO area
Evening – Arrive in Indianapolis, IN area for overnight stay
Day 8: Wednesday, March 2
Morning – Depart Indianapolis, IN area
Evening – Pause for rest in Indianapolis, IN area for overnight stay
Day 9: Thursday, March 3
Morning – Depart Indianapolis, IN area
Evening – Arrive in Cambridge, OH area for overnight stay
Day 10: Friday, March 4
Morning – Depart Cambridge, OH area
Evening – Arrive in Hagerstown, MD area for overnight stay
Day 11: Saturday, March 5
Morning – Depart Hagerstown, MD area
Evening – Arrive in the DC Beltway area
The People’s Convoy will abide by agreements with local authorities, and terminate in the vicinity of
the DC area, but will NOT be going into DC proper.

Reactions: LILAC and Ziggy