CANADA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bekkilyn

Feb 20, 2022
Southeast US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's getting to be at the point where there will be no excuse at all for people to be ignorant of the truth. While corporate/government media are liars and lie about everything, practically everyone has the internet and/or cell service and can easily see (if they want to) unedited live streaming and video footage from the protests and from multiple sources and angles.

Reactions: LILAC

LILAC

May 18, 2021
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep. I saw alot of main stream news media taking alot of things way out of context. Just watch the livestreams from real people. Quebec is hopping! I bet Trudeau is real mad about that. Makes Ottawa look tame. lol

Reactions: bekkilyn

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Canada lost the vote on the Emergency Act Bill.
It's not about the truckers or the protests,
It's about money.
This Bill allows the banks to freeze anyone's bank account that the government feels "suspect" of being involved with people they don't agree with.

So, I can't figure how this is even legitimate.
The Government used the information a hacker got on gosendme to freeze the accounts of those who donated to the convoy.

I thought hacking was illegal??????

So they are using hacked information and giving the banks power to hack into people's accounts and freeze their money.
This IS what it's all about.

I don't think we've heard the last of the Canadian people. I believe it has only just begun.

They lost by 30 votes. It was difficult to watch.
Go CANADA!

Next up..
Ukraine and Russia...

The world is on fire...
what an interesting time to be alive.

They can take away all of your material possesions, but never let them take your soul.

In the End
God Wins!
Keep the Faith
Stay Strong
Hold the Line
Hugs

Reactions: LILAC and JohnPaul

LILAC

May 18, 2021
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's about the NWO. Apparently Trudeau is one of Schwaubs favourites to "teach the younger generation". What an embarassment. Hopefully this nonsense can be revoked sooner than later.

bekkilyn

Feb 20, 2022
Southeast US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Canadian people are not giving up. The truckers seem to be regrouping.

There have also been massive protests in other areas around Canada this past weekend. The mainstream media is trying to convince people that because the "police" cleared out all those people in Ottawa that it's all over. It seems very likely that it is not over and perhaps only just the beginning.

(I think the U.S. trucker convoy is going to be incredible based on some footage I've seen of preparation gatherings in Montana, many trucks there also bearing Canadian flags in solidarity.)

I've also heard a vague rumor that the Mohawk tribe may be heading towards Ottawa because the woman that was trampled by those mounted police is one of their clan mothers. It may very well be only a rumor though since I couldn't find any reliable sources on it, but it's something that would be wonderful to see!

LILAC

May 18, 2021
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I saw some things on a social media platform that indicated big things are coming for Trudeau on behalf of the Mohawk tribe. Whatever it is, I would not want to be Trudeau!

Yep, the truckers are regrouping and it's alot more than just convoying.
Today there was a man with a gun at the Rideau Centre mall. I'm guessing it's the first big crime since the protest. Crime rates dropped dramtically while they were there. I think the cops got bored during that time so it's time to ramp it up! lol

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My heart is really heavy tonight.
For some reason I feel the need to play the devil's advocate.

I don't know if the claims are true or not about there being weapons found and the organizers belonging to far right groups.
We know they exist. I remember the skinheads in the 90's? I mean they are as much real as the far left Antifa groups.

The Liberal party in Canada claim they had intel that far-right agitators were among the thousands of protesters.
They claim these far-right agitators were using this protest as a cover for a government takeover.

Can anyone say Jan 6th spin off narrative?

There is so much propaganda and misinformation everywhere on both sides, so much so that everyone sees boogeymen behind every corner.
Perhaps this was the intention. To get everyone so fearful that they would react out of desperation.
Giving the shadow government (yes canada has one too) the authority to crack down and install their agenda.

I've been saying, and many here agree that there is no good side to choose, they are in this together.
The shadow governments that run the countries don't care what your political view is, they will use both to get to their desired results.

Average citizens are taken in everyday by who they believe are well meaning people.
I would like to consider the Black Lives Matter Movement.
There are many protesters that marched for their rights for what they felt were law enforcement injustices. And it's true.
Some cops are bad. They were hired for that reason. To cause dissention among the people.
Then organizers are installed to "give the people a voice" even though the organizers and the police are on the same side.
These also work for that same shadow government.
A lot of black people in the black lives matter movement are victims of the propaganda.
Most of the white people believe they are standing on the side of justice.

Within these protests are crisis actors, agitators, antifa, and other far-left implants to make the movement "look bad" .

I'm not justifying the Emergency Act that Canada just voted on. But I can try to see it from the other side of the aisle.

I asked myself a question today...

If I was in congress or parliment, which side would I rather choose to have as my enemy?
1. Peace loving, patriotic, trucker convoy
or
2. Destructive, hateful angry, BLM and antifa mobs

They won't go against #2, they are too afraid to.
So they did the only thing they knew they could and live to see another day in their city..
they sided with the shadow government, just like they knew they would.

I hope the truckers don't go to DC and give the shadow government any more ammunition against the people.
I understand the cause and the reason,
but this government don't play by the rules.

I don't know what the answer is other than to just strike. If your going to be travelling for 3 days to a week, better to stay home, save the fuel, and call in sick with covid.
We could shut them down, just like they shut us down, by simply not participating at all.

And just like the protesters in Ottowa came together and took care of each other,
if our own communities could care for our own people,
we could show the government who really has the power over humanity.

Just rambling..
God Bless
Hugs

LILAC

May 18, 2021
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There's actually quite a few youtube channels that are openly discussing the plans for the truckers. What's being said at these big top meetings, though, is another mystery. Truckers are warning others though, to be prepared to stay home a few weeks. Possibly there's going to be a big trucker strike. March 1st is the date they want to start the convoy. They're advising people to stock up on goods now.

As I've been telling the kids, don't put your faith in man or the government. You cannot trust them. They have always been corrupt. Our freedom comes from Jesus. This is why we put our faith in Him and He will always take care of us. Bring your worries and cares to Him and carry on. Be aware, but don't freak out. Jesus warned us these things will happen. Well, they're happening and we're drawing closer everyday that our redemption draweth nigh!

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been saying, and many here agree that there is no good side to choose, they are in this together.
The shadow governments that run the countries don't care what your political view is, they will use both to get to their desired results.

Ziggy <--- Learning to Discern.

Funny how you say one thing one day and it kind of gets verified the next.

I'm in the process of watching Lionel Nation. Not my favorite commentator. He uses way too many adjectives for me to keep up.
Nevertheless...
It's nice once in a while to hear someone that thinks the same way.

Be careful who you follow.
Be careful how you hear.
Be careful who you trust.
And refuse to walk in fear.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden Says His Response To Russia Will Have 'Costs' For Americans | The Jeffrey Lord
Biden Says His Response To Russia Will Have ‘Costs’ For Americans
During a speech on Tuesday, Democrat President Joe Biden warned that there would be “costs” for Americans as a result of the way his administration is responding to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

“As we respond, my administration is using every tool at our disposal to protect American businesses and consumers from rising prices at the pump,” Biden claimed. “As I said last week, defending freedom will have costs for us as well, here at home. We need to be honest about that.”

“But as we will do — but as we do this, I’m going to take robust action and make sure the pain of our sanctions is targeted at the Russian economy, not ours,” Biden said. “We are closely monitoring energy supplies for any disruption. We’re executing a plan in coordination with major oil-producing consumers and producers toward a collective investment to secure stability and global energy supplies.”

LILAC

May 18, 2021
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Emergency act has now been revoked! Thank God!

Still, it may be too little too late. We will see.

LILAC

May 18, 2021
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Be careful who you follow.
Be careful how you hear.
Be careful who you trust.
And refuse to walk in fear.
Reminds me of the song that was stuck in my head awhile ago. Oh be careful little eyes what you see, the children's song. Still rings so true for us adults! :)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trudeau Revokes Emergency Act

I wonder if the run on the banks had anything to do with it.. :cool:

GO CANADA!
HUGS