Celebrating the Death and Resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

waynemlj

Feb 8, 2008
Hi to all my brothers and sisters, in Christ,I just wanted to express that my mind and soul are filled with joy this weekend as I, along with all of you, celebrate the glorious salvation we have all received through the Death and Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ!2 Corinthians 5:21, "For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that we might become the righteousness of God."1 Peter 1:3-5, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."All thanksgiving and glory be to God, our salvation!waynemlj

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
If not for the resurrection of Jesus Christ, His death would have been meaningless. By raising Him from the tomb, God showed that He accepted Jesus' sacrifice as sufficient for our redemption.

Aleks_Kravchuk

Mar 14, 2008
(Red_Letters88;41930)
Through His death I gained Life.Amen, thanks for sharing.
AMEN. Praise God for His mercies, for Jesus Christ, His Son. That He came to earth and died for us. I thank Thee o Lord! I praise Your name, for it is mercy. JESUS ROSE INDEED!!! AMEN!