CENSORING---SILENCING---

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be fair...
The Republicans refused to seat an elected democrat in the Pennsylvania's state house and removed the Speaker until such time as a true audit was completed.

This is true chaos...it's like I'm living in some sort of banana republic.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CENSORING---SILENCING

US Government
Facebook
Twitter
Google
Youtube
Instagram
Fact-checker
Pinterest
Apple
Stripes

KNOW any others?

A Growing list of individuals and groups Censored...source
alipac.us

Fox news cnn msnbc and every news provider

Reactions: Taken

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CENSORING---SILENCING

US Government
Facebook
Twitter
Google
Youtube
Instagram
Fact-checker
Pinterest
Apple
Stripes

KNOW any others?

A Growing list of individuals and groups Censored...source
alipac.us

PayPal, Spotify, and Shopify both banned Trump. I'm not sure why Spotify did it. It's weird. Maybe they just wanted to feel part of the club. Reddit banned r/Donald_Trump. Amazon is a big one that should be on that list.

It isn't so much about Trump for me as it is the censorship. I'm not going to elaborate too much on that because I think everyone already knows.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PayPal, Spotify, and Shopify both banned Trump. I'm not sure why Spotify did it. It's weird. Maybe they just wanted to feel part of the club. Reddit banned r/Donald_Trump. Amazon is a big one that should be on that list.

It isn't so much about Trump for me as it is the censorship. I'm not going to elaborate too much on that because I think everyone already knows.
Because by banning trump one becomes a part of the new communist regime

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
JP morgan and other titans bought up all the newspapers and that was 100 plus years ago. Mass censorship is nothing new. It was only a matter of time before they took away our voice on the internet.

Reactions: Taken and Alvertsky

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JP morgan and other titans bought up all the newspapers and that was 100 plus years ago. Mass censorship is nothing new. It was only a matter of time before they took away our voice on the internet.
This is a new communist takeover

Reactions: historyb

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be fair...
The Republicans refused to seat an elected democrat in the Pennsylvania's state house and removed the Speaker until such time as a true audit was completed.

This is true chaos...it's like I'm living in some sort of banana republic.

Point out improprieties-
Pin-point improprieties-
Request equal review-
File for hearing-
Accept or Reject-

Every step of the WAY has a legal protocol that provides
•A challenge;
•Opportunity to Do the Right thing;
•Address to force the Right thing;
•Effects of the Right thing.

When a Challenge is revealed...
And the challenged Sticks their fingers in their ears and covers the mouth of the challenger through each step...

Why would anyone Expect ... the End result of SEATING the challenged BE A RIGHT Result?

In no way do I believe improprieties in every step should be rewarded.

Americans do not shun a JUST competition.
Sports is an entertaining American Pastime...
•Disgust arises...WHEN-
It is revealed- drugs, steroids, paid officials to cheat, foreign deals, etc....resulted in Corruption receiving the Reward.

Overlooking what is not Right...is Wrong.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CENSORING---SILENCING

US Government
Facebook
Twitter
Google
Youtube
Instagram
Fact-checker
Pinterest
Apple
Stripes

KNOW any others?

ADDING:
Amazon
WalkAway
PayPal
Spotify
News-outlets
Democrat /Marxists
Judges
Reddit

(A Growing list of individuals and groups Censored...source
alipac.us)

To the bible believing Christian, this should not surprise us. The left is more leaning to fulfilling the govt. side end times prophecy than many on the right are. This is maybe just the start.

Enemies lists.
Trying to get all the thousands of people hired by teh Trump admin stripped of jobs and any govt. pensions.
Tying to get voting records to see who voted for Trump (this will take some doing)
They have called us "bitterly clinging to our guns and bibles.
Basket of deplorables.
Terrorists
hicks and rubes and poorly educated.

Biden quickly showed his talk of uifying was a farce. He is doing nothing to stop the impeach in absentia which the left knows will anger many of the 75 million who voted for trump! They are talking of stripping him of SS protection, his presidential perks and presidential pension. They even want to put him on a no fly list (which is irrelavent given he has his own luxury jet).

Once they are done purging their political enemies, they will go after their religious enemies---US!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the bible believing Christian, this should not surprise us. The left is more leaning to fulfilling the govt. side end times prophecy than many on the right are. This is maybe just the start.

Enemies lists.
Trying to get all the thousands of people hired by teh Trump admin stripped of jobs and any govt. pensions.
Tying to get voting records to see who voted for Trump (this will take some doing)
They have called us "bitterly clinging to our guns and bibles.
Basket of deplorables.
Terrorists
hicks and rubes and poorly educated.

Biden quickly showed his talk of uifying was a farce. He is doing nothing to stop the impeach in absentia which the left knows will anger many of the 75 million who voted for trump! They are talking of stripping him of SS protection, his presidential perks and presidential pension. They even want to put him on a no fly list (which is irrelavent given he has his own luxury jet).

Once they are done purging their political enemies, they will go after their religious enemies---US!

Ya...it's blatenly OBVIOUS.
Fear-
Cover your mouth-
Silence-
Censure-
Hide Truth-
self-bio-god-
chemical compound drugs overload-
separation of human contact-
force-
Shinny outside-
Dead inside-

NOT new- deep history- History Repeats.
Always is revealed;
Who Stands with God,
Who Stands with man.

Exerts Pelosi speech: (Jan 6)
On Sunday, it was my great honor to be sworn in as Speaker and to preside over a sacred ritual of renewal as we gathered under the stone of the temple of democracy to open the 117th Congress. I said that, as we were sworn in then, we accept a responsibility as daunting and demanding as any previous generation of leadership has ever faced...

In that spirit of healing, I evoke the song of Saint Francis. I usually do. St. Francis is the patron Saint of my city of San Francisco, and song of St. Francis is our Anthem. “Lord, make me a channel of thy peace. Where there is darkness, may you bring light. Where there is hatred, let us bring love. Where there is despair, let us bring hope.”

Let us pray that there will be peace on earth and that it will begin with us.

Yipes:
Appointing a Speaker is a "sacred ritual"?
The US Capital Bldging is "a TEMPLE of Democracy"?
Peace on Earth is achieved by her and her underlings?

She is the supreme Power of the temple?
LOL

And She depends on St Francis to take care lof "her city" San Francisco ?

St Francis is reference is a bodily dead man.
She has an Appointed responsibility to a District in San Francisco...a District that: is
Her responsibility...IS
Ridden with thousands of homeless, crime, drugs, feces, trash, inexcusable deplorable conditions for humans...while she live outside her District in a mansion, Enclosed with a Wall!!... while she sits in her DC Temple and invokes a physically dead man, to render hope to the helpless IN her District?
UGH.

She is delusional. Saul Alinski rules 101.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But nothing can take us out of the Mind of Christ. All that the Father has given to Jesus, He shall not lose even one. Worry not!
No but they took all the people out of church. They can burn them next because people will go there to sing praise to the lord and spread germs. This is a communist takeover plain and simple.

Smile guys, the truth is bigger than me

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil is trying to steal our God-given identities. The Left is covering our faces and silencing our voices, but not for long!
AMEN! Though they aren't silencing all our voices. ;)
The mask mandate is precisely that however. Covering our faces.
How stupid that is. The criminal element out there must have thought it was Christmas when that mandate came down. And doubly so and for four lonnnnnng years when Biden promised he'd make that mandate national if elected.
Well, now his cronies plans have allowed him to steal the election, and one of the first things he did as get a call to governors across the nation. Wanting a meeting to discuss how to word that national mask mandate.
As , as he said, a sign of patriotism!Not inconvenience.
Patriotism, uttered from his mouth is a swear word.

May God deal with those who insist we should sit by idle and allow that theft of our God given identities happen without being upset or fighting against it.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AMEN! Though they aren't silencing all our voices. ;)
The mask mandate is precisely that however. Covering our faces.
How stupid that is. The criminal element out there must have thought it was Christmas when that mandate came down. And doubly so and for four lonnnnnng years when Biden promised he'd make that mandate national if elected.
Well, now his cronies plans have allowed him to steal the election, and one of the first things he did as get a call to governors across the nation. Wanting a meeting to discuss how to word that national mask mandate.
As , as he said, a sign of patriotism!Not inconvenience.
Patriotism, uttered from his mouth is a swear word.

May God deal with those who insist we should sit by idle and allow that theft of our God given identities happen without being upset or fighting against it.
Actually if you say something that scares them your voice will be banned as was Trumps