CENSORING---SILENCING---

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find what you call "The Big Scheme" to include the "other sheep who are not of the Abrahamic fold".
IOW those in the antipathy of the Mediterranean embrace who lived way before the Genesis concept of mankind.
In the real 'Big Scheme' those 'other sheep', in the words of Christ "must also be brought in".

First we're All people.
Then Gods People, (distinguished...Hebrews, Tribes)...excluded Gentiles as a whole.
Then Gods people straying...following traditions of Gentiles.
Then Again an Offering to all People.
Hebrew/Tribes/Jews AND Gentiles...

It has always been an individuals choice...whether or not, by race they were Hebrew/Tribe/ or Gentile.

Jesus Expressly revealed...no exclusion...INDIVIDUALS...all individuals...
HAVE Option to choose. God...or God and the Christ the Lord God.

First Jews promoted Jesus' plan...that faltered and they resumed OT following (NOT all Jews...its INDIVIDUAL).

The Gentiles "primarily" Latched on ... TO The Hebrew God, His Word Jesus and His Power and Wisdom Christ. Again not all Gentiles, Individual choice.

OT fathers in Faith...are secure in God.
NT Jews accepting Jesus...are secure in God.
Droves of accepting Gentiles are ...secure in God.
The "other sheep" are "Gods people" not yet accepting Christ Jesus who was Revealed to them, 2000 + years ago.
Gentiles who accepted God AND Christ Jesus-
were NOT Appointed to teach The Tribes...nor have they...God shall send Tribal men to teach the Tribes, at the first part of the Tribulation, overlapping into mid-Trib....whereby those "other sheep" ...will become "sheep" IN Christ and Saved.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham was not a christian

Agree. The Word of God had not yet come in the Likeness as man, the promised Messiah.

However Abraham did follow the Word of God, without the "the" future Christian acknowledge "title".

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree. The Word of God had not yet come in the Likeness as man, the promised Messiah.

However Abraham did follow the Word of God, without the "the" future Christian acknowledge "title".
The words that Jesus tore up you mean

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The really cool thing is that the ape recognized his name

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

hehehehe... whaa whaa daddy he called me a bad name...

And look at the guy... Is he even black??? Looks like his greek or something

But gives a minute and i'll show the latest

Reactions: Alvertsky

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hehehehe... whaa whaa daddy he called me a bad name...

And look at the guy... Is he even black??? Looks like his greek or something

But gives a minute and i'll show the latest
Lol when I get called an ape I say yea I was the first ape to buy Apple

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
slideshowart2.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's all very 'silly'.....dressed up and served as varying versions of each contributor's 'Absolute Truth'.
When, in reality there is very little 'Absolute Truth' .... only 'Personally Relevant Truth' which we each consider to be 'Absolute' LoL.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya...it's blatenly OBVIOUS.
Fear-
Cover your mouth-
Silence-
Censure-
Hide Truth-
self-bio-god-
chemical compound drugs overload-
separation of human contact-
force-
Shinny outside-
Dead inside-

NOT new- deep history- History Repeats.
Always is revealed;
Who Stands with God,
Who Stands with man.

Exerts Pelosi speech: (Jan 6)
On Sunday, it was my great honor to be sworn in as Speaker and to preside over a sacred ritual of renewal as we gathered under the stone of the temple of democracy to open the 117th Congress. I said that, as we were sworn in then, we accept a responsibility as daunting and demanding as any previous generation of leadership has ever faced...

In that spirit of healing, I evoke the song of Saint Francis. I usually do. St. Francis is the patron Saint of my city of San Francisco, and song of St. Francis is our Anthem. “Lord, make me a channel of thy peace. Where there is darkness, may you bring light. Where there is hatred, let us bring love. Where there is despair, let us bring hope.”

Let us pray that there will be peace on earth and that it will begin with us.

Yipes:
Appointing a Speaker is a "sacred ritual"?
The US Capital Bldging is "a TEMPLE of Democracy"?
Peace on Earth is achieved by her and her underlings?

She is the supreme Power of the temple?
LOL

And She depends on St Francis to take care lof "her city" San Francisco ?

St Francis is reference is a bodily dead man.
She has an Appointed responsibility to a District in San Francisco...a District that: is
Her responsibility...IS
Ridden with thousands of homeless, crime, drugs, feces, trash, inexcusable deplorable conditions for humans...while she live outside her District in a mansion, Enclosed with a Wall!!... while she sits in her DC Temple and invokes a physically dead man, to render hope to the helpless IN her District?
UGH.

She is delusional. Saul Alinski rules 101.

Well that is why America is going down the toilet. they have established a false American Ba'al in democracy.

Maybe we should get the ACLU on the case as they have elevated the capitol to a temple. Separation of church and state you know!

And this is why we are now in high speed toward a totalitarian state. We are not a democracy nor a democratic republic.

We are a constitutional republic who elect its official by democratic means! The left has successfully indoctrinated teh proletariat in the lie we are a democracy!

Reactions: Taken

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Cricket India vs Australia. Last week...
If your not familiar with the game just picture a baseball game

Whole match stops as they stand around ponting figures
bandicam 2021-01-15 04-13-39-966.jpg bandicam 2021-01-15 04-14-54-267.jpg

The cops are called out to hunt down the dangerous criminals who are at large
bandicam 2021-01-15 04-05-27-358.jpg

The cops kicked out about 6 guys
GettyImages-1230509673-2-e1610540622168-980x530.jpg

However the babies were still crying so the police have begun an investigation into who said what and when
Because that is a really heinous crime these days apparently
bandicam 2021-01-15 04-58-27-174.jpg

But... A witness gave his version of events and claims that nothing was said.
link to source 'Not fair': Cricket fan's bombshell claim after ejection from SCG

A BCCI source told the Press Trust of India: “Siraj was referred to as ‘Brown Dog’ and ’Big Monkey’,” while The Times of India reported that “Bumrah and Siraj were called monkeys, w**ker and motherf**ker.”

However Prateik Kelkar, who was sitting near the main group of fans under investigation and also asked to leave the SCG, says Siraj wasn’t racially abused.

“He (Siraj) turned around, flipped them the finger and then walked off to tell the umpire that he was racially abused,” Kelkar told 7NEWS on Monday.

“But there wasn’t a single racist word said ... I would’ve said something myself. I’ve experienced racism in Australia.”

Kelkar said he was ejected from the SCG after trying to defend his fellow spectators to police.

“We wanted to speak up because we saw they were getting pulled out and it was just not fair,” he said.

This is todays generation... Their very easily offended to the point where their looking for any excuse to turn to authorities
Theyve been indoctrinated this way for one reason i reckon... Create division and end the people vs government tension that had been there
So now their older cops can get more informers, they get jobs coming to them and they've divided people

We were brought up not to be rats against each other unless it was serious... Words aren't serious
So if u went to the teacher u got ridiculed by your peers and even the teacher would always discourage it unless it was serious...
Kids can be ruthless, if u have a funny nose then they will laugh at u, if your fat they will pick on u. But we were raised to deal with it ourselves cos this is a practice run for society, dealing with your peers...

Theswe days people are just looking for anything to get indignant about. People who want bad on others are making false claims. Cos there is not trial or judge its an automatic assumption of guilt

And look now in the covid era... People against each other all the time bringing cops into the picture, calling on their neighbors... This is all the result of the Marxis movement that the Soviets run, slowly infiltrating and twisting the societies morals, dividing them, indoctrinate the next gen...

Attachments

• AUSTRALIA.jpg
    AUSTRALIA.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. There is so much fear out there right now and many don't seem to grasp it

Well those of us that name the name of Jesus as SAvior, should allow our light to shine brighter and let our city on the hill be seen more clearly!

I hate pain (though I live with it daily) and don't want to suffer (though I do daily) .But i do not fear our enemies. The worse they can do to any of us is kill us and send us to be home with the Lord!

If we are called to suffer for his name sake, God will grant us the grace not to endure, but to overcome. Polycarp on the flames of being killed sang songs of praise.

Paul and Barnabbas being thrown in the cave jail after receiving the dreaded 39 lashes, sang songs of praise. Brothers and sisters in Christ when thrown into the coliseum to be eaten by animals huddled and gave thanks to God. If God calls us to suffer for HIs name, we will also have the grace to glorify HIs name for it!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Many are called (as in calling) to follow Christ.
Few are chosen for leadership. That's what Jesus was saying.
Do you remember Orwells 'Animal Farm' John? A notice was painted on the barn wall and agreed with by all, ' No animals shall sleep in a bed'..... later, the pigs without permission from the other animals added 'without sheets' justifying their bed sleeping practices.
If we make Jesus say what he is not, we go out on a limb.

Reactions: JohnDB

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you remember Orwells 'Animal Farm' John? A notice was painted on the barn wall and agreed with by all, ' No animals shall sleep in a bed'..... later, the pigs without permission from the other animals added 'without sheets' justifying their bed sleeping practices.
Does Jesus talk to you?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do to try to keep it short if you want to get read.

Such as

Let he among you that is without sin cast the first stone

Then stop, no need to write 10 paragraphs that no one will read

Those who already "get it" can scroll on by.
However NOT everyone gets it. Sometimes things are said to one for the benefit of another listening in.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh yeah...
Everyone is equal but some are more equal than others.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly this is true as the churches have no balls, they attacked Italy first in order to silence the pope and now he wants us to all be communist with no religion at all
I wouldn't say all churches are made eunuch. However, as regards this pope, we have to remember. He was elected to his seat.
For a reason. ;)

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't say all churches are made eunuch. However, as regards this pope, we have to remember. He was elected to his seat.
For a reason. ;)
The pope is literally a communist in my opinion and should be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump supporter's ire would be closer to the pulse if directed towards China rather than towards Biden.
Having been thwarted in their various other attempts at world domination China designed and initiated the coronavirus and launched it in their own country in order to deflect blame.
But, being the designers, their hierarchy knew exactly how to quickly apply the antidote, and brought their own weapon under almost immediate control in their own country.
If you do a Google search on 'Coronavirus in China' you will see a graph showing their control of their virus taking effect very shortly after its introduction and remining 'flat' thereafter.
Calling the weapon "China's virus" is about the only truth that Trump has pronounced (IMO).
Otherwise my side of 'the pond' has no respect for Trump.
Yes we gather that from so many from your side of the pond make that very clear.
What they, and you , don't realize is, your hatred for Trump would be better directed at the government that has you all in a twist on the personal level. Whereas Trump is the best President this country has had in decades. GB doesn't know this because they don't care to know this.
The Conservatives here know this, those who don't allow the Left wing corrupt fake news media to lead their thinking the way Brits appear to, know this.
And just as an aside, Corona virus has impacted GB too. China hates every nation on earth! They decimate their own people. They enslave and slaughter their own people. It isn't just America they target. And Biden? They BOUGHT BIDEN! And you all think Trump sucks? HAHAHAHAHA!
Wait till Biden takes power here. He was a corrupt criminal disaster as VP. Now he'll have more power and a Congress that is all Leftist all the time, in majority.
You think you all have some perverse reason to hate TRUMP? Boy-O , after six months of creepy pervert traitor uncle Joe, you'll come to realize he hates you! And he'll prove it. One policy, one more purchase of him and his power, at a time. But don't worry about it. See, he hates us first.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that is why America is going down the toilet. they have established a false American Ba'al in democracy.

Maybe we should get the ACLU on the case as they have elevated the capitol to a temple. Separation of church and state you know!

And this is why we are now in high speed toward a totalitarian state. We are not a democracy nor a democratic republic.

We are a constitutional republic who elect its official by democratic means! The left has successfully indoctrinated teh proletariat in the lie we are a democracy!

Right!
Remember when Nancy had all "her congregates" attend her "temple" wearing white suits?

:rolleyes:

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You overlooked the saving 'IMO'.....as do I in so many instances.;)
What saving, IMO?
We have to qualify what we state so people know it is a personal opinion? That's a given being this is a discussion forum where persons register as individuals. Not as nation states.