Challange for Ricky W

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

toddsumrall.com

Jan 18, 2008
If you want to know how Islam is portrayed in bible prophecy:I recommend you watch these videos on youtube by Walid Shoebat former PLO terrorist now Christian. It will revolutionize your understanding of prophecy and where Islam fits in. They are about 10 minutes each and 11 altogether. This is part 1. You can select the rest once there. http://youtube.com/watch?v=d1VzUy-Ou8YFree eBook AntiChrist Islam's Awaited Messiahhttp://ToddSumrall.com

desertdude

Jan 23, 2008
I know this was intented for Ricky.but i cant help myself to post.First of all what this dude is boutalking about seems more in accord with the mentality of the chirstian crusaders of the past.I didnt bother to watch all of it as i serves no pourpose to watch some individuals demented and warped views of what of one thinks a particular subject . Lets analayse who is this so called former terrorist Walid shoebat ?Was he some kind of great scholar of islam that he is passing verdicts or was he anykind of religous authoritive figure.He acording to himself is a terrorist .Some thing Islam condemns strongly,killing of innocents wether muslims or non muslims is against its teachings . One just has a search a little and you will find these so called "testimonies"from various people talking about various subjects .Dunzt prove or establish anything. This person calls himself a terrorist .A self proclaimed terroist walking around tall and free in the US and in this day and age.People are sitting in incummnicado detention for years because they are "suspected" to be terrorist or just on the basis that they met someone years ago who is suspected to be a terrorist.And this man is shouting out loud and clear he "WAS" a terrorist He is just another mouth piece of the greater anti-islam propoganda machine.I urge you not to fall prey to such things ,and use your godgiven intelect do a little research and find out what you hear and see is actually true or not .We as humans r not perfect n do fall prey time to time to our owm biases .But dont let that cloud your judgement