challenges

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mydreams I think it’s the other way around, we should praise God despite the challenges and that in turn can help us get through the challenges. The apostle Paul learned this through all that he went through xxxxx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Friends you can pray for me, that God will bless me so that i can overcome the challenges and praise Him.

Thank you!
Brother.....Look to God through the Spirit....he is the only one who can help us overcome the challenges we face..I have seen me on my knees and pouring my heart out to him .....I’ve had a challenge just a week ago.....I said to God....OK Lord, you allowed this to happen , I now look to only you to resolve it.....and he did....we must look to him in every area of our lives.....

I hope this testimony encourages you,@My Dreams .....Look to God and talk to him....he is the only one who can help us in times of challenges.

Challenges are there, to help us become stronger as we grow and mature in Christ....

He may not resolve a situation were in straight away....this is when we exercise our faith and the Holy Spirit is right there with us....let him lead us and let us follow him....in Jesus Name...Amen!!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mydreams I think it’s the other way around, we should praise God despite the challenges and that in turn can help us get through the challenges. The apostle Paul learned this through all that he went through xxxxx
Amen.

16Rejoice always, 17pray without ceasing, 18in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.