Changing genders as early as 5 yrs old!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
That's sick. I bet his parents are liberal homosexual abortionists.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Most likely, I'm glad the end is coming. I can't imagine how bad the world will get if Jesus doens't come soon!

stlizzy

Feb 6, 2008
Hmmm. Maybe it is because as children we sin too, since we are born into sin. It would be hard, you guys are right, for a child to discern what is right in wrong if a parent is allowing their whim to be fulfilled.Wakka, for all we know, though, his parents could be quiet, non-threatening people who are just trying to make their son happy; though we know through God's teaching that this is not the right approach.I read that the school this boy goes to handed out pamphlets to other "concerned parents". The whole situation needs prayer and support. How far off people are from the word of God! It's so important for this little boy to be taught what is right because he needs to know his role as a man, the role that God gave him when he made him.

bytheway

Jan 1, 2008
(followerofchrist;34811)
Most likely, I'm glad the end is coming. I can't imagine how bad the world will get if Jesus doens't come soon!
If Jesus is in you why are you waiting for Him to come?

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
What kind of question is that? Every christian awaits christ glorious second coming! Its when we finally go to heaven, and thats going to be more amazing than any of us could ever comprehend. Just because I am saved doesn't mean I don't want to see Jesus or be in heaven.

Lunar

Nov 23, 2007
(Wakka;34808)
That's sick. I bet his parents are liberal homosexual abortionists.
That doesn't seem like a sound inference to make!Anyways, I think that's a decision that should definitely wait until later in life - the kid probably does not understand the implications or consequences of what he's doing at all, so boo on the parents for that - but frankly it's one small incident that's in no way representative of the way kids are being raised today and there are much scarier things to worry about that a site like World Net Daily doesn't seem to care about at all.Case in point: Search for "Darfur" yielded 114 results. Search for "homosexuality" yielded 500. Talk about your mixed priorities!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Sigh, it's clearly an abomination to God. More sin...people just don't care at all.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Is he going to have a sex change, or simply return as a boy in girl's clothing? If the latter, how long do you think that will last when he's shunned and ridiculed by other students? In either case, whether he's having the change or just dressing like a girl, he more than likely won't have any friends since the other kids will think he's weird--unless there are others like him. I was shunned and ridiculed simply because my clothes weren't the latest fashion, and I definitely dressed like a boy. They also made fun of my oddly shaped head--which was caused by the doctor who delivered me. Children and teens make fun of anyone who is the least bit different. They were never afraid to do it to my face. Now they can do it online so that millions of people can read it.

bytheway

Jan 1, 2008
(followerofchrist;34823)
What kind of question is that? Every christian awaits christ glorious second coming! Its when we finally go to heaven, and thats going to be more amazing than any of us could ever comprehend. Just because I am saved doesn't mean I don't want to see Jesus or be in heaven.
Every believer wants to go to Heaven, but nobody wants to die. You don't have to die naturally to experience Heaven. Die to self and realize Heaven. Wherever the King is there is the power of the Kingdom, wherever the Kingdom is there is the power of the King. Ecclesiastes 11:11 He has made everything beautiful in it's time. ALSO HE HAS PUT ETERNITY IN THEIR HEARTS, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end. So it follows if eternity is where God primarily dwells, and if eternity is in you then He HAS come to HIS people. Jn. 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. The Spirit that made the man Jesus the Christ came to the upper room to empower, enable and abide with them. Don't wait for Him to come. He's already here! He's waiting for His people to respond.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Jon-Marc;34875)
Is he going to have a sex change, or simply return as a boy in girl's clothing? If the latter, how long do you think that will last when he's shunned and ridiculed by other students? In either case, whether he's having the change or just dressing like a girl, he more than likely won't have any friends since the other kids will think he's weird--unless there are others like him. I was shunned and ridiculed simply because my clothes weren't the latest fashion, and I definitely dressed like a boy. They also made fun of my oddly shaped head--which was caused by the doctor who delivered me. Children and teens make fun of anyone who is the least bit different. They were never afraid to do it to my face. Now they can do it online so that millions of people can read it.
I bet Christ doesn't care what shape your head is
smile.gif
. Does your skull become smaller toward the top?Oh, and Christ does care if you have a sex change, it's totally unbiblical :x.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
(Wakka;34940)
I bet Christ doesn't care what shape your head is
smile.gif
. Does your skull become smaller toward the top?:x.
Let's just say that I went through my childhood and teen years being called "egghead", "watermelon head" and "football head", if that gives you any indication as to its shape. Because of the ridicule I suffered all those years, I'm still self-conscious about being seen from the side. I'm not as bad about that as I used to be though. Children, and especially teens, can be VERY cruel, and I'm sure they're no different today than they were in the 50's and 60's. They just have the computer and text messaging to do it with now.Now If anyone makes fun of me about anything, I just say "Are you under the mistaken impression that your asinine opinion means anything to me?":)

kalixx

Nov 19, 2007
(Jon-Marc;34974)
Let's just say that I went through my childhood and teen years being called "egghead", "watermelon head" and "football head", if that gives you any indication as to its shape. Because of the ridicule I suffered all those years, I'm still self-conscious about being seen from the side. I'm not as bad about that as I used to be though. Children, and especially teens, can be VERY cruel, and I'm sure they're no different today than they were in the 50's and 60's. They just have the computer and text messaging to do it with now.Now If anyone makes fun of me about anything, I just say "Are you under the mistaken impression that your asinine opinion means anything to me?":)
Well, if that is you in your avatar, then the image I get from it is of a warm, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate, and loyal friend who willingly puts himself out to help others even though they don't even know you have done it.
smile.gif

transparent_opacity

Sep 10, 2007
A find it really disturbing that they would do this to a 5 year old. I don't blame the kid because the kid most likely doesn't even understand, But I would blame the parents for letting it be done to there kid. They should have an age limit of something like 25 on this sort of thing so the person can understand what there getting into.