• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved. This is a description of a dream I had with a Cherub, I posted it on the blue underlined word on the homepage of my website www.jesus-saves-all.com but this is another explanation I gave to my friend, with the same images of the lion and the ox like I featured in the last one.

· EZEKIEL 34:11-16, 30-31 For these are the words of the Lord God: Now I myself will ask after my sheep and go in search of them. As a shepherd goes in search of his sheep when his flock is dispersed all around him, so I will go in search of my sheep and rescue them, no matter where they were scattered ... I will bring them out from every nation, gather them in from other lands, and lead them home ...I will search for the lost ... They shall know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and that they are my people Israel, says the Lord God. You are my flock, my people, the flock I feed, and I am your God. This is the very word of the Lord God.

So I like to include these as continuity explanations, while also adding this commentary so I can reach the 1000 word minimum that I set here for myself that’s counted on Microsoft Word.

EZEKIEL 37:12 I will open your graves and bring you up from them, and restore you to the land of Israel. You shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them, 0 my people.

This was a response to my friend from the Genshin Impact Discord server who’s name is can.of.soup and who directly messaged me because they heard the Universal Reconciliation message that I head from them.

JEREMIAH 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

Everyone will be with the Cherub in the throne of God, I just got lucky to see one in advance in a dream. And I humble myself for being given the opportunity to see such a wonderful site, and to feel the embrace and comforting hug of the Lord. The dream I saw around the time in December 2022 when I first created my website www.jesus-saves-all.com which is published on knownhost.com and is created using he htm files from my Microsoft word application.

James 2:13 "Mercy shall TRIUMPH OVER (exalt over) judgment."

Psalm 145:17 God is "gracious in ALL His works."

All people will be made holy like the holy angels, they will be equal to them after the resurrection. Believers in Christ who die will be resurrected with glorified bodies free of sin permanently. And those who do not believe will remain in Sheol until they choose to believe in Jesus and also be resurrected with their own bodies of glory, washed from sin by the Holy blood of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who died on the cross and resurrected 3 days later.

HOSEA 14:4, 9 I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them .... Who is wise? He will realize these things. Who is discerning? He will understand them. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them.

Thus below is now my reply…

Ezekiel 10:1 Then I looked, and behold, on the expanse that was over the heads of the cherubim

Ezekiel 1:10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.

I saw a head of a lion it looked like this:

And the head of an ox, like so ALL CREATION

https://flic.kr/p/8wrLbt
2 Samuel 6:2 the ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the Lord of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubims.

And I felt myself hugging and embracing the Lord in great joy and comfort.

More details here: https://jesus-saves-all.com/Cherub.htm

Flickr

1Maph

Ox (I think)

An Ox (I think) taken with a 400mm lens at longleat safari park. If you know what the animal is please tell me!!! I can change the information then to be the correct animal. Hope you like the picture though and please visit my photostream to see some more great photographs.

Ox (I think)

YouTube

I can feel the back of my eyes tearing up… this is truly amazing…

Ok ok now I’m crying. Ohhhh ok should have seen that coming…

My visions blurry now from the tears, but my friend, I’m truly truly happy for you. I’m so so happy for you. This occasion reminds me of this verse.

My friend… when I was saved, I experienced this same feeling of joy. This truly truly tells me that you are saved permanently. You must be. You believed in Jesus Christ.

Ok I’m back, had to take a break to calm down that was intense. Anyways, my lunch break’s ending and I have to head back out for my work, will be answering the rest of your questions when I get back home my friend I will at least post this first part since it’s already typed. :D Edit: By get back home I mean later. I'm home right now, been helping my family with their work for this late night 11:32 PM, as I do, but I will be answering your questions after I sleep and wake up in the morning.