Child Predators

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disney Bus Driver Among 12 Arrested in Undercover Child Predator Sting

By Jim Hoft
Published June 18, 2022 at 7:30am

Twelve men were arrested including a Disney bus driver in an undercover child predator sting in Polk County Florida.

Twelve people have been arrested in an undercover operation targeting child predators in Polk County, according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

The sting, titled Operation Child Protector II, was done in collaboration with the Auburndale and Winter Haven police departments.

Deputies said four of the suspects went to a location to have sex with girls they thought were 13 or 15 years old. Instead, they were greeted by undercover law enforcement.

The other eight suspects were arrested on warrants that alleged they groomed girls by sending them sexually explicit content.

One suspect, Zachary Hudson, was identified as a bus driver for Walt Disney World. Sheriff Grady Judd said Hudson would have sexually charged chats while on the job at Disney World.

“So if your bus was running late at Disney, he was busy taking pictures of himself and talking trash to what he thought was a little girl,” Judd said.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense to any Floridians, but with everything I've heard about that state, like widespread Satanism and crimes unthinkable all the way back to the 90's, it has my vote to join CA in the list of top places to be wiped off the map in the next Judgment phase of this world.

(Slight sarcasm - God will not just target those places, of course.)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense to any Floridians, but with everything I've heard about that state, like widespread Satanism and crimes unthinkable all the way back to the 90's, it has my vote to join CA in the list of top places to be wiped off the map in the next Judgment phase of this world.

(Slight sarcasm - God will not just target those places, of course.)
I don't think any state or country for that matter is immune to satanism and unthinkable crimes.
The whole world is infected.
Hugs

Reactions: TLHKAJ and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think any state or country for that matter is immune to satanism and unthinkable crimes.
Hugs

Hello, sister...

"And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake." Gen 18:32

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, sister...

"And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake." Gen 18:32

Luk 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Hugs Brother

Reactions: TLHKAJ and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luk 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Hugs Brother
Aye, who will remain in Sodom when salvation is elsewhere? Who among those being led to elsewhere, will still, in spite of warnings, insist on looking back?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hugs

When I see these kinds of demonstrations, I honestly get the impression that the true satanists organize this kind of thing to make the religion look like a farce, like a joke and a non-threat to the public.

It appears that most of these people are just lonely, lost Goths that want to belong to something. Many are ex-wiccans that got burned out on worshiping trees and plants and wanted a bigger thrill.

The true satanists that run the world are much more sophisticated, much better organized, much less exposed and much, much more evil.

These people in this vid are a distraction and a ploy to make the real thing appear very impotent.

ETA: The REAL satanists are inside the White House laughing it up. :)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I see these kinds of demonstrations, I honestly get the impression that the true satanists organize this kind of thing to make the religion look like a farce, like a joke and a non-threat to the public.

It appears that most of these people are just lonely, lost Goths that want to belong to something. Many are ex-wiccans that got burned out on worshiping trees and plants and wanted a bigger thrill.

The true satanists that run the world are much more sophisticated, much better organized, much less exposed and much, much more evil.

These people in this vid are a distraction and a ploy to make the real thing appear very impotent.

ETA: The REAL satanists are inside the White House laughing it up. :)
I couldn't agree with you more.
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aye, who will remain in Sodom when salvation is elsewhere? Who among those being led to elsewhere, will still, in spite of warnings, insist on looking back?
I think when the whole world is Sodom, the only place to escape is inside yourself.
And I believe that where I am, he is with me.
That's faith.
Hugs

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
it has my vote to join CA in the list of top places to be wiped off the map in the next Judgment phase of this world.

If you want something wiped off the Map, i'll help you with that..

For over 1000 years the "Cult of Mary", has been engaged in what Paul refers to, as a "Doctrine of Devils"....and that is "forbidding to Marry"
You have Paul's word on that...
So, that is centuries, of this demonic doctrine forcing a Man, A Catholic, who wants to be a priest, = and to become this he has to deny His God given right and God given desire to have a wife and have a love life with his wife. (sex life)

RESULT?

That is how you create a PEDOPHILE.
That is why the Catholic Priesthood is Known to be a NEST of Child Molesters, for CENTURIES.
The "cult of Mary" CREATES THEM.

So, wipe that off the map, and you've accomplished something.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think when the whole world is Sodom, the only place to escape is inside yourself.
And I believe that where I am, he is with me.
That's faith.
Hugs
We, in this place we name planet Earth, were born into hell. But Jesus prayed for us [John 17] so that we might become with Him as He is with His Father: One!

Faith indeed!

"...the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Reactions: Ziggy

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want something wiped off the Map, i'll help you with that..

For over 1000 years the "Cult of Mary", has been engaged in what Paul refers to, as a "Doctrine of Devils"....and that is "forbidding to Marry"
You have Paul's word on that...
So, that is centuries, of this demonic doctrine forcing a Man, A Catholic, who wants to be a priest, = and to become this he has to deny His God given right and God given desire to have a wife and have a love life with his wife. (sex life)

RESULT?

That is how you create a PEDOPHILE.
That is why the Catholic Priesthood is Known to be a NEST of Child Molesters, for CENTURIES.
The "cult of Mary" CREATES THEM.

So, wipe that off the map, and you've accomplished something.
There is really something wrong with your brain.

You seriously believe that being abstinent from sex causes somebody to desire raping little children to death?

Your idea of mankind is beyond warped if you think that's right under the surface of every man; especially a man of God. Take away his ability to have sex and he becomes a blood-thirsty monster?

No, man. Not even close. Pedophilia is a result of either being a victim of pedophilia or embracing the sin of lust continually over a long period of time until normal avenues of satisfaction become dull and the sin drives you to desire more and more twisted sources of pleasure.

It is a demonic destination that is found by following demonic sin drives.

It also ultimately leads to bestiality and even necrophilia.

ETA: Personally, I think pedophiles should be put to death. I don't believe there is any redemption from such a debased level of depravity.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

By Jim Hoft

Twelve men were arrested including a Disney bus driver in an undercover child predator sting in Polk County Florida.

Twelve people have been arrested in an undercover operation targeting child predators in Polk County, according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

The sting, titled Operation Child Protector II, was done in collaboration with the Auburndale and Winter Haven police departments.

Deputies said four of the suspects went to a location to have sex with girls they thought were 13 or 15 years old. Instead, they were greeted by undercover law enforcement.

The other eight suspects were arrested on warrants that alleged they groomed girls by sending them sexually explicit content.

One suspect, Zachary Hudson, was identified as a bus driver for Walt Disney World. Sheriff Grady Judd said Hudson would have sexually charged chats while on the job at Disney World.

“So if your bus was running late at Disney, he was busy taking pictures of himself and talking trash to what he thought was a little girl,” Judd said.

And for those who do not have the Holy Spirit, why are we shocked this happens more and more as we approach the day of our departure?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

By Jim Hoft

They're everywhere. Even in the smallest most quiet state of Australia where you might think was free of such perversion they have arrested a bunch of teachers for molesting children.
And the media don't make much out if it either it's just like oh well this happened and then a cat got stuck in a tree

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

By Jim Hoft

Why doesn't this surprise me about Disney?

Reactions: Ziggy

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why doesn't this surprise me about Disney?

You cannot blame Disney. Child predators can probably be found in all large companies and schools and even small companies.

If these people have never been caught before, how can Disney or any other company know that they are child predator? Ask them during the interview? They'll just lie and say no. Disney employs such a large number of people it's going to happen.