Chinese Authorities Increase Efforts to Stunt Rapid Growth of Christianity, Detain Pastors and Their

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Chinese Authorities Increase Efforts to Stunt Rapid Growth of Christianity, Detain Pastors and Their Families

By Leah Marieann Klett ([email protected]) Jul 28, 2016 01:13 PM EDT

Over the past several years, an unprecedented number of church leaders have been imprisoned, sent to mental institutions, beaten and tortured. Thousands of crosses have also been forcibly removed from over 1,800 churches since 2014.
http://www.gospelherald.com/articles/65616/20160728/chinese-authorities-increase-efforts-to-stunt-rapid-growth-of-christianity-detain-pastors-and-their-families.htm

Please pray for our brothers and sisters who are being persecuted for their faith in our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ... :25rji92:

Bless you!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And 1I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and that you would help the Chinese Christians in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0m4k2i3Dc