Christ is our ARK and he is also the Ark of the Covenant of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
The Ark of the Covenant had two angels one at either end of the MERCY SEAT.
John 20:11-13
11 But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre,
12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
13 And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him.
KJV

Inside the Ark was the Manna, angels food, the Bread of life which is Christ's body...

Ps 78:23 Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven,
24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.
25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.
KJV
John 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
KJV
Heb 9:4-5
4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;
5 And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.
KJV

In the body of Christ will come the PRIEST'S of Aaron's who will rule with the Rod/Law/Word of God
Rev 5:9-10
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
KJV

And lastly but not leastly the 10 commandments written in THE STONE who is Christ the Very Word of God. He is the Stone that the builders of the temple rejected and for this reason the temple WAS DESTROYED.

1 Sam 3:7
7 Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD, neither was the word of the LORD yet revealed unto him.
KJV
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
KJV

Has God revealed His Word unto YOU?

Attachments

• Ark of the covenant.jpg
    Ark of the covenant.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just as God told Noah to build an ark, so that He could protect Noah and those who believed( only his family) , from what was to come, now God has given us Christ, and He as you say, has become our ark, so all those who are In Him, will be protected from whats to come. Didnt see the bit about the mercy seat before, thanks.

In all His Love

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
mjrhealth said:
Just as God told Noah to build an ark, so that He could protect Noah and those who believed( only his family) , from what was to come, now God has given us Christ, and He as you say, has become our ark, so all those who are In Him, will be protected from whats to come. Didnt see the bit about the mercy seat before, thanks.

In all His Love
That is true, just as Noah and those with him in the Ark was lifted up out of the ragging sea when judgment came in as a flood over the ungodly, by God, so shall those in our Ark be Caught Up out of the ragging nations(sea) to escape the judgment of this earth's age that is ending. Abiding IN the Word is the only way for God's love is His Word whom He sent to us to save us.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
KJV

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Catholic once told me that Noah's ark depicts the Holy Roman Catholic
Church. So I pointed out to him that if that were true; then every Catholic
would have cause to believe they have heaven in the bag seeing as how
everybody aboard the ark made it to safety.

However, according to Canon 16 of the Council of Trent; if anyone says that
he will for certain, with an absolute and infallible certainty, have that great
gift of perseverance even to the end, unless he shall have learned this by a
special revelation, let him be anathema.

Webster's defines "anathema" as a ban or curse solemnly pronounced by
ecclesiastical authority and accompanied by excommunication. So much for
the Church as a model of Noah's ark.

Buen Camino
/

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Angelina said:
Your thread looks similar to the one that I created in 2012 - right down to the pic of the ark of the covenant at the bottom of the page...
interesting... :huh:

Past & Present shadows:A Future Reality
Started by Angelina, Dec 10 2012 05:05 PM
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/17225-past-present-shadows-a-future-reality/

Maybe because it is true that Christ is our Ark... I have never seen your post so I would take this as confirmation. I have wrote about this topic at other times as well, did you ever see those? I will take a look at yours since you have given me a link I would be interested in the comparison.... I know that it can't be the same.. because I remember that my way of writing does not make sense to you : )
Webers_Home said:

Buen Camino
/
The church is not the Ark, Christ is our Ark, the people are the children of God as in son's for there are no women angels, for there are no genders they are all made in the image of God who is all attributes yet male. The LORD divided Adam into two once Adam could not find a SUTIBLE mate from among the animals. Adam was not of the beastly nature BEFORE the fallen nature.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Webers_Home said:

Buen Camino
/
The anathema was a special excommunication pronounced by the Pope personally with bell, book and candles. It was rarely done; it was not a curse.

Excommunication from the Church is Biblical.

Anathemas do not exist in canon law any more.