CHRISTIAN CRUCIFIXIONS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]Christians in Egypt Endure Crucifixions: 'More Blood Will Be Shed,' Says Expert[/background]​
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]'Get Out of Egypt as Soon as Possible,' Advises Expert[/background]​
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]By Myles Collier , Christian Post Contributor[/background]​
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]August 20, 2012|3:43 pm[/background]​
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]There are disturbing reports coming out of Egypt that hardline Muslim Brotherhood supporters are crucifying opponents of President Mohammed Morsi, creating a panic within religious minority communities.[/background]​
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]Several Middle East news agencies are confirming reports that some of the Muslim Brotherhood operatives have "crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others."[/background]​
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]..........................Meanwhile in the United States.........[/background]​
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]U.S. Is Near Pact to Cut $1 Billion From Egypt’s Debt[/background]​

[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]By STEVEN LEE MYERS, New York Times[/background]​

Published: September 3, 2012

[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]WASHINGTON — Nearly 16 months after first pledging to helpEgypt’s failing economy, the Obama administration is nearing an agreement with the country’s new government to relieve $1 billion of its debt as part of an American and international assistance package intended to bolster its transition to democracy, administration officials said.[/background]​
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]* * * *[/background]​
[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]I honestly don't know what to say about this. The United States government is now supporting the crucifixion of Christians.[/background]​

[background=rgb(251, 251, 251)]but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...[/background]​

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Further developments and additions to the story.......

Sky News Arabia reported on August 9th that opponents of Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi were put to death and hanged from trees or crucified outside the presidential palace in Egypt. The story was removed shortly after being posted on the Internet.

Israel National Radio's Tamar Yonah interviewed investigative reporter Douglas J. Hagmann,
director of the Northeast Intelligence Network about the issue on her latest radio show.

Hagmannn says his organization has been monitoring members-only websites in Arabic and other resources and believes that executions did in fact take place.
"I believe that individuals were killed and then put on crosses and put up as a kind of trophy.
I don't believe the actual crucifixion was the cause or manner of death."

Hagmann says that whether or not that specific incident of crucifixions, or hangings can be verified, there is ample evidence of such incidents in other places.
"We have seen them crucifying their opponents. Some cases include incidents in the Ivory Coast. We have some definite evidence from Indonesia and one in Iraq."

Arabic writer Walid Shoebat, a frequent guest on the Tamar Yonah show, reported that Al-Haq wa-Dalal Radio interviewed several eyewitnesses to the killings.

Journalist Jonathan Kay of the National Post in Canada called the news reports a hoax.

Hagmann added that, in general, the Coptic Christian community in Egypt faces deadly opposition from the Muslim Brotherhood.

---------end of quotes------------------

If the reports of Coptic Christian crucifixions are false, then I suppose its ok to murder Christians in a more conventional way; beheadings and shooting.

My question is; is it better or worse to kill a Christian on a tree or by a bullet in the head.

We are just as dead are we not?