Christian Gedge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Many here will remember Christian Gedge. He was a faithful and active man in spreading the Gospel. We miss him. He had prostate cancer.
I never met him personally, but did suggest it as he lived about 2 hours drive from where I live in New Zealand. We did have quite differing ideas on Bible Prophecy. Sound familiar?

Erling GEDGE Obituary​

GEDGE, Erling Christian (Chris). Peacefully on Friday 15th September 2023 at Rangiura Resthome. Aged 76 Years. Loved husband of Maureen.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry to hear this, a large loss for us here, but thanks for letting us know about it Bruce.

Chris was always a Christian gentleman on these forums, always eager to share his research. He was a better man than I.

He will be missed.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many here will remember Christian Gedge. He was a faithful and active man in spreading the Gospel. We miss him. He had prostate cancer.
I never met him personally, but did suggest it as he lived about 2 hours drive from where I live in New Zealand. We did have quite differing ideas on Bible Prophecy. Sound familiar?

Erling GEDGE Obituary​

GEDGE, Erling Christian (Chris). Peacefully on Friday 15th September 2023 at Rangiura Resthome. Aged 76 Years. Loved husband of Maureen.
Thanks for this notification, Keraz; Chris will certainly be missed.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Erling GEDGE Obituary​

Christian Gedge

Well-Known Member​

Thanks for the info Keras, I was aware he lived in New Zealand, ill miss his forum input

Christians last post below on Aug 28, 2023 in response to RWB

As much as I love you Chris, I have to say, you know not what you speak of when it comes to politics in the USA.
I get mixed up with the difference between blue states and red states sometimes. Hmm :IDK: I had better stay on my side of the puddle.

Last edited:

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Erling GEDGE Obituary​

Thankyou Keraz.
I will miss Him for sure.
Love you Chris, see you soon Brother. :goodj:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Erling GEDGE Obituary​

Really sorry to hear this, Keraz, and thanks for letting us know. He and I disagreed on one aspect of eschatology, but never argued. I don't think Chris ever became rude or insulting with anyone he disagreed with about anything (I never saw it). I really appreciate his work in his book titled "The Atonement Clock", where he traces the 4 sets of 70X7 years from their beginning in scripture, right up to the final one, which is the prophecy in Daniel 9:24-27. I was wondering about him because I was aware he had cancer, so thanks for letting us know.​

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Erling GEDGE Obituary​

Thanks for sharing this Keraz. GEDGE will be greatly missed, but his legacy of faith and doctrinal purity will live on!