Christian Universalism is the Only Way to Stop Child Sacrifice

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Cain is a sinner because He murdered his brother. It’s a tragedy that so much physical abuse and physical violence can come as from between family members. They were biologically related, yet there was still this abuse.

So my friends, do not be fooled into thinking that a person will be friendly or kind to you just because they are your family member. Have you seen the stories on r/raisedbynarcissists? You must be careful. Even if you expect someone to not be friendly or kind to you, you still must be friendly or kind to them in return.

1 Timothy 3:3 ESV Not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.
Do not be violent, as the Lord commands, but rather be gentle. This refers to the physical.
Do not be quarrelsome, as the Lord commands, but rather be gentle. This refers to the mental.

A person can still quarrel with another person mentally. Do not be quarrelsome with your children, the Lord is against it. You who do not physically abuse your children, you do good. Yet beware, and do not mentally abuse your children either through being “quarrelsome” either.

“With communities, I can understand the importance of having a rite of passage, that can help children transition into mature adults, like you say. These moments can be joyful, happy, memorable. But kindly, I tell you the truth that Lord is clear that we must not commit acts these acts of violence, my friend :)” Something along the lines of that quote is what I said to a person online who it seems may have tried to justify acts of violence merely because they were a “rite of passage”.

The Cannanites for instance, had a ritual, a sort of rite of passage, where they would burn their children alive. Just because something is culturally acceptable does not make it good! There are many cultures on this Earth that commit the sin of child abuse, so these must be put to an end!

Jeremiah 32:35 ESV They built the high places of Baal in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to offer up their sons and daughters to Molech, though I did not command them, nor did it enter into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.
Truly I tell you, there is no biblical commandment that promotes violence. The Lord does not command parents to physically abuse their children! The Lord is completely against physical violence.

Leviticus 18:21 ESV You shall not give any of your children to offer them to Molech, and so profane the name of your God: I am the Lord.
It profanes the name of God to physically abuse any children.

Moloch, also spelled Molech, a Canaanite deity associated in biblical sources with the practice of child sacrifice.

When you physically abuse a child, you are in essence, bringing them up to death, because you bring them up to sin. By sinning against a child, you create or continue a cycle of violence, which in turn, encourages the child to commit sin by being violence against a child they would beget as well. This is a cycle of death. Hmmm… children being brought up to their death? What does this remind of you. Why yes, child sacrifice! If Christian Universalism is false, then imagine all the children who have had a future of love and kindness permanently sacrificed simply because they did not believe in Christ while they were still alive!

By physically abusing children, you are, in essence, creating a system of child sacrifice. How many children have had to run away from their own homes because the physical and mental violence that their parents gave to them. How many children have died on the streets, homeless, without food or water, because they do not have any home or loving parents to return to?
Even to these children, they have a loving parent as Our Father in Heaven to take care of them, who has never and will never show any sort of physical and mental violence to anybody. There is that promise of paradise for them, and behold, even for those who have physically and mentally abused children. Because even though the physical and mental abuse of children is a sin which the Lord is against, all people will eventually become believers in Christ and thus be made clean of all their sins, including the sin of violence.

In order for the Lord Christ to get rid of Molech, He must put an end to all physical violence. This includes the violent tendencies of those who have yet to be saved. Because if God were to torture violent people in the lake of fire forever, there violent nature would still exist! The correctional punishment continues for as long as correction is needed, however as long as the punishment continues, then no correction can be made! There must be a transition from a state of unbelief to belief in Christ. And the Lord guarantees that everyone will achieve this belief in Christ eventually, no matter how many cycles of violence pass. If God does not redeem people through His fires, then His fires are no more greater then the fires of Molech, to which parents sacrificed their children with.