Christians are inherently Fascists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tex

Jun 29, 2014
Ok, the title is just to grab your attention. But seriously, whats all the hullabaloo about democracy?

After the Last Day, it'll be the Church and God, right? Is God going to poll us on what we think he should do next? No! God's just going to act. God will be the absolute monarch, and we will rightfully give praise our beneficent dictator. God's plan for us is not democracy. God's end-goal of government is totalitarianism.

Also, why is everyone surprised at the decline of quality of government? Democracy is all about the majority opinion. If the majority of people think that staplers are too expensive, there will be subsides to staplers. If people are outraged about steroids in baseball, you better believe that congress is going to deal with it. It gets worse and worse as the society grows into a temperamental teenager. When the laws are only regulated by majority opinion, you're going to have to constantly deal with whatever is the majority opinion.

Don't get me wrong, democracy is not "evil". In fact, democracy has great benefits over governments like communism, fascism, timocracy, etc. However, toting it around as the best thing ever cannot be the stance of a Christian. Also, communism, fascism, monarchies, and the like are not "evil" either. Simply put, these systems are just ways to organize a society to realize human fulfillment.

I personally am a bit more autocratic than the general Westerner. I hate red tape with the passion of a thousand burning suns. The current US system, at it's fastest, passes a law in about a month, but most cases are much, much longer. "The only thing that saves us from the Bureaucracy is its inefficiency" is the greatest hindrance to human achievement.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
You should be happy with all the court rulings striking down marriage laws in every state. If democracy be your foe, it's soon to be vanquished completely.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...could it be that the Christians haven't been prayin for their government........could be...just sayin.....
satan has been having his way for sure in the government..............nothing Godly about it....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
use to be........and not that long ago........
The liberals are starting to wake now.............did ya here Feinstein last week...........?
Look at all the liberals coming on Fox now....by the groves........we knew they would wake up.....and are they panicking now!

But hey...when they all wake.......then it's to late..............for mission has been accomplished.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, the US is a Republic based on capitalism fueled by consumerism - it is not a theocracy based on protecting cultural Christianity and protecting the 1 % in the name of Jesus, but try to say that to a conservative Christian and you become demonized as a liberal.....

Reactions: Tex

Liquid Psalm

Jul 6, 2014
It is true that Christianity would qualify as fascist in that Jesus said no one comes to God, when Jesus was God incarnate, except through him. To state that Christainity then is the only way to know God, and to have rules set forth to accomplish that return to the creator, would qualify as a fascist philosophy.

It is a fabrication of the enemy that Christains are 1% of the population of America. Democracy translates to mob rule. But what we are seeing in America is that the vote of the majority who have to endure the public prideful parading of the perverse and the abominations to God, is being stripped from our control.

As we witnessed as a foretelling when the majority of voters in largely Democrat California voted yes to Proposition 8 years ago. Because the court overturned the will of the people.

And it is only going to get worse.

Reactions: Tex

Tex

Jun 29, 2014
It wouldn't be "fascist" so much because Christianity lacks nationalism, racism, and other things that are inherent to fascism. Instead, post-resurrection Christianity would be best described as "autocracy", in which there is and extremely centralized system spiriling around one man with absolute power, Jesus Christ.

I also don't think the system would work well unless that man was Jesus Christ.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Tex said:
Ok, the title is just to grab your attention. But seriously, whats all the hullabaloo about democracy?

After the Last Day, it'll be the Church and God, right? Is God going to poll us on what we think he should do next? No! God's just going to act. God will be the absolute monarch, and we will rightfully give praise our beneficent dictator. God's plan for us is not democracy. God's end-goal of government is totalitarianism.

Also, why is everyone surprised at the decline of quality of government? Democracy is all about the majority opinion. If the majority of people think that staplers are too expensive, there will be subsides to staplers. If people are outraged about steroids in baseball, you better believe that congress is going to deal with it. It gets worse and worse as the society grows into a temperamental teenager. When the laws are only regulated by majority opinion, you're going to have to constantly deal with whatever is the majority opinion.

Don't get me wrong, democracy is not "evil". In fact, democracy has great benefits over governments like communism, fascism, timocracy, etc. However, toting it around as the best thing ever cannot be the stance of a Christian. Also, communism, fascism, monarchies, and the like are not "evil" either. Simply put, these systems are just ways to organize a society to realize human fulfillment.

I personally am a bit more autocratic than the general Westerner. I hate red tape with the passion of a thousand burning suns. The current US system, at it's fastest, passes a law in about a month, but most cases are much, much longer. "The only thing that saves us from the Bureaucracy is its inefficiency" is the greatest hindrance to human achievement.
Christianity as fascism? That's wrong. Real wrong. Seems like not long ago, Christians were being called communists. Depends upon which way the politically correct winds blow if you ask my opinion.

First of all, there is no democracy operating in America. Never has been. To my knowledge, there isn't any democracy operating anywhere in the world either. Look up a definition of terms. If you don't want to waste time doing that, then just recite the Pledge of Allegiance. America is, or was, a republic. Big difference. Its representative government (republic) vs. direct citizen involvement (democracy).

The problem with republics (or just for the sake of argument - democracies too), is that they are very susceptible to cronyism, corruption and in the end case scenario - overt debauchery. John Adams said that they ALWAYS commit suicide! That's what we're seeing in America today. Representative government in America has almost completely degenerated into a type of militarist fascism. That's Ron Paul's view of things anyway. A few others too, but I'll not bore you with quotations from them. Instead I'll supply just two. Perhaps you'll recognize the personalities.

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power."
-Benito Mussolini

Remember 2007 and the banking fiasco? Millions lost jobs, homes and hope for the future - all due to predatory banking practices (and a LOT of corruption). Can the reader tell us how many bankers went to jail, paid a fine or just got their dirty fat fingers slapped? Regardless of who did or didn't get punished, the fact that the US government let the whole thing slide (subsidizing corporations isn't a punishment, btw) is a perfect example of fascism.

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group,"
- President Franklin Delano Roosevelt

But what caused all this in the first place? I submit that we have lost and are losing our liberty because we've forgotten God. God, in turn, is turning His back on us.

America is now an atheist state as well as a fascist police state. Think I'm wrong? How many universities respect the Bible, teach creationism or even admit to the existence of God at all? Most persecute those who do - all the way from members of the faculty to the student body. I ought to know. I work for one of them. Prayer is illegal in almost all public functions AND PUNISHED - while public defecation is still illegal it isn't punished with anywhere near as much enthusiasm. TV, books, magazines and public figures enjoy making Christianity an object of derision. Morality has become a four letter word ... just like the mention of God. Real four letter words are now part of the common vernacular. It shocks no one.

Will God sit by, fold His hands and at the end of the day be concerned with nothing more than that a good time will have been had by all? I submit that He will not.

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA, HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...