Christians are not under the New Covenant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take it you are not a Christian then? I ask because I have never heard a born-again Christian speak of Christ's work on the cross and Christ Himself in this manner.

Oh, so now it's identity politics and twisting someone's words to INTENTIONALLY misrepresent the meaning. Your "Jesus died on the Tree of Life" is the insanity I called out. Now that your defense is dead, you have to make ME the issue.

Yep, you're a true Christian!

Thanks!

Moriah's Song

Sep 6, 2021
Murphy
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, so now it's identity politics and twisting someone's words to INTENTIONALLY misrepresent the meaning. Your "Jesus died on the Tree of Life" is the insanity I called out. Now that your defense is dead, you have to make ME the issue.
It was a reasonable question based on your post. Why do you hate Christianity? And why does your avatar info say "Christian" if you hate Christianity as it seems to be that way?

Last edited:

Moriah's Song

Sep 6, 2021
Murphy
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL trees have a connection to the Tree of Life.
You avoided this question: "Please show me where I ever said that "ALL trees have a connection to the Tree of Life."

Gen 2:9
And out of the ground the LORD God made to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food, the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Gen 3:22
Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever"--

Gen 3:24
He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Pro 3:18
She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her; those who hold her fast are called happy.

Pro 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, but lawlessness takes away lives.

Pro 13:12
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life.

Pro 15:4
A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.

Rev 2:7
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.'

Rev 22:2
through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Rev 22:14
Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates.

Rev 22:19
and if any one takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.​

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh! It's "of the world," alright!

It is from the pagan world.

It is, by definition, service to another god.

It is, by definition, adultery.

You claim to be the Bride of the Messiah.

But, you are whispering sweet nothing's in Tammuz's ear.

The Bible has a name for that kind of woman.

it depends on the intention of your heart!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is our high Priest--we don't need the Ark either. The 2nd Temple didn't have the Ark. And our sacrifice was Jesus, who was sacrificed Once. That was enough.

I was referring to those who keep the old covenant!

the old creation!