Christians United

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dylan Robson

Feb 26, 2018
pinetown
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Leviticus 26:8 New International Version (NIV)
8 Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall by the sword before you.

Consider how much more effective the Church is than 1 individual. Imagine the impact of Christians united country wide and around the world. Joining hands in the effective spreading of the word to every corner of the world. Call your friends and family, call your neighbors and co workers, lets spread the word.

Attachments

• leviticus.jpg
    leviticus.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 0

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A good thought. But united how? Remember that people came together to common purpose at Babel....and God was against this. What would be needed to bring unity in your view?

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Dylan Robson

Feb 26, 2018
pinetown
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I see your point. My view is to be united together with a shared love for God, and to preach the finished works of Jesus. Cooperating in a loving manner towards one another. Building bonds in personal and business life with a shared love and devotion to our Lord and Savior. To share testimonies and scripture with one another, helping to lift one another with the word in times of difficulty. One of my favorite verses is: "let your light so shine that others may see your good works and glorify your father which is in heaven." I know that by being the loving, united people God intended us to be working together in this manner the light will definitely shine and I am sure that it will lead many back too God.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see your point. My view is to be united together with a shared love for God, and to preach the finished works of Jesus. Cooperating in a loving manner towards one another. Building bonds in personal and business life with a shared love and devotion to our Lord and Savior. To share testimonies and scripture with one another, helping to lift one another with the word in times of difficulty. One of my favorite verses is: "let your light so shine that others may see your good works and glorify your father which is in heaven." I know that by being the loving, united people God intended us to be working together in this manner the light will definitely shine and I am sure that it will lead many back too God.

Welcome to the forum Dylan,
Christianity seems to move further and further away from what you, myself and many others crave-true fellowship! Something so much more than an hour or so one day a week :confused: I long for regular gatherings throughout the week but...it seems that this fast paced world has affected The Church as everybody be SO BUSY!!! and, "the love of many shall wax cold.." We NEED each other for all the things you mentioned above, and more!
IMHO, we will not see that kind of unity of the saints until we are perfected in Him...
Blessings to you,
nancy

Dylan Robson

Feb 26, 2018
pinetown
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I agree with you Nancy, and not only did God give us his word but he also gave us pastors and teachers for the perfecting of the saints. I have actually been in the process of setting up a site to connect Christian members in their local area as well as other areas, to get the community involved in local Church events, promoting inter church cooperation and relationship building. I am sure you have heard much about conditions in South Africa, and I believe we are one of many countries that need a revival, a sweeping of Gods people over the nation, to change the hearts of those acting out in hate and violence, which is one of the main reasons behind the creation. We just need to plant and water, God will make it grow, I know that we are limited in what we can do, but God is not, and by his grace it will be done.