Christians Wake up!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 John 5:8 (KJV) And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

And the water and the Blood are the primary means by which the Spirit pours out God's Grace on HIs people.

The water and the Blood, that is the Church, brought forth from Jesus' side while He slept on the cross..

Baptism and Eucharist, by the power of the Holy Spirit,

Christ's Life, given to His people..

Happy Feast of Christ the King!

Pax et Bonum

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What did Paul say?

4 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, 3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; 5 for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Paul was in full agreement with the council and helped to deliver its decision..

we have with one accord decided to choose representatives and to send them to you along with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,

But you didnt answer my question.. Let me try again..

If someone , after this decision was rendered, wanted to continue to preach that circumcision was necessary , should the Church allow it?

Pax et Bonum

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 Peter 1:19-21​

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take HEED, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the HOLY GHOST.
2Tim. 3
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Psalm 119:105 "Thy WORD is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

One may disagree with the HS inspired word of God all they like but the word will also be the judge of ppl when they stand before God !

John 12:48-50
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth NOT MY WORDS, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
joy: joy: joy: :Happy: joy:joy:joy:
THATS RIGHT SISTER , point to them HOLY WORDS as reminders and as meat for the soul of the lambs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AMEN !
It is inspired of the Holy Spirit unto holy men of God for our instruction, doctrine, correction and edification to grow thereby!

We must feast of the glorious word to have it embedded within our very being to be reminded of by the Spirit, for there may come a day when access is restricted or destroyed by the evil prince of this world once again.

Matthew 4
3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDETH OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.
There cometh a time and a day an hour when it will be TOO LATE . Lambs gonna point to CHRIST JESUS and all biblical doctrine
till the last breath or the LORD do come . Man shall not live but rather shall die by the contrary words of men
but lambs EAT OF THE WORDS OF THE LORD whereby they do grow . Now raise those hands dear sister
For it be time again to PRAISE and to THANK the glorious LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul was in full agreement with the council and helped to deliver its decision..

we have with one accord decided to choose representatives and to send them to you along with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,

But you didnt answer my question.. Let me try again..

If someone , after this decision was rendered, wanted to continue to preach that circumcision was necessary , should the Church allow it?

Pax et Bonum
Did paul not correct peter and barnabas. exactly . NO it should not be allowed to continue

Reactions: Marvelloustime