Christians Web developers and web designers show yourself!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lobsterdog

May 11, 2015
Kamloops, BC, Canada
Hi bros and sis, My name is Igor and I'm a web developer. I develop website commercially since I was 15, that makes today, 19 years. Hooray!
In the past years I've been struggling/thinking how I could use my gift(s) to God's honour and kingdom and a few weeks ago I got a confirmation that I should build a web platform for churches that don't have money, or do, to have their presence online. So we are going to provide web hosting, email hosting and, if the church wants, a template website.
I went ahead on my call and purchased webalizemy.church and webalizemychurch.com (I seriously thought the domains are just fenomenal, but I'm open to opinions).
I work full-time as a IT Manager in an Accounting firm here in my town, Kamloops, BC, Canada. EH? And a project this big is not something I can just tackle down on my free time as I'm a father and a husband as well. So I'm here asking for web developers and web designers to jump in if you feel the call like I did. I'm assuming the costs for the server(s), connection(s), etc..
After we have a working product we probably will be open for donations of any size to keep the ongoing costs of the project. I don't intend to be profitable at all, I'm here to serve. In case we end up being profitable we will discuss how we will use the money, but seriously, I don't see it happening as the intent here is to help small/poor churches out there. Of course, if a church want to use our services, even if they have the resources, I won't say no. [Link removed]

Let's make a difference for His kingdom!
Shalom.

Reactions: TravisT

Doug_E_Fresh

gяελ нατ jεsμs ƒяεακ
Dec 7, 2013
Pennsylvania
dswdoctrine.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a whole lot of website/ databasing experience, but I do have a wealth of knowledge about computer/ server security. If you want to talk about recommendations for security let me know :)

lovemadeknown

May 28, 2015
That sounds really great Igor! My experience is in native app development, but I'm starting to get into web development. I'm currently working on a church directory that might go well with that you're envisioning.

freedom7

May 27, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a professional, bit I have put tohether a couple sites for my wife's ministry focusung on Drug Abuse, and the loss of Loved Ones along with other causes. I have used Weebly and Woed Press for sotware. Hosting is supplied through a third party, but I do take care of an maintenance. There hasn't been much of a following, but they are up and running nonetheless. I am sharing a couple of the sites for your viewing so you can secide if I could be of an assistance to you.

http://www.breakingchainsfoundationandministry.org/

http://elshaddaicreationsandmusic.weebly.com/

freedom7

May 27, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
freedom7 said:
I am not a professional, but I have put tohether a couple sites for my wife's ministry focusung on Drug Abuse, and the loss of Loved Ones along with other causes. I have used Weebly and Woed Press for sotware. Hosting is supplied through a third party, but I do take care of an maintenance. There hasn't been much of a following, but they are up and running nonetheless. I am sharing a couple of the sites for your viewing so you can secide if I could be of an assistance to you.

http://www.breakingchainsfoundationandministry.org/

http://elshaddaicreationsandmusic.weebly.com/

freedom7

May 27, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I do not. Why do you ask and what is Zip 28280?

freedom7

May 27, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, this is the next closest largest city. I live in South Carolina that is North Carolina.

Tech Support

Tech Support
Aug 17, 2015
nhaas said:
I noticed this topic, are there in CSS coders here? I have having issues with my footer on my website: http://www.newsoverload.com. this is just on the main page. I have text hiding behind the navigation bar.
I can most likely help you out but you I will need access to your code.

Please PM me.

Thanks,

Tech Support

Nidhi-Techworld

Apr 15, 2022
Brisbane
nidhi-techworld.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nidhi-Techworld delivers high end IT solutions to businesses. We offer best website design, web development,web solutions, web services and search engine optimization services to your business that helps you to succeed in your ventures.

Nidhi-Techworld is a Professional web designing and web development company in Brisbane, which is offers a full facility for designing a website at an affordable price.

• Wow
Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a developer at https://www.youtube.com/rockytopva of a site now at 3.4 million views. I also diligently study the views and watch time. I will edit a video knowing the points where I lose viewers and try to keep their attention the whole video.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nidhi-Techworld delivers high end IT solutions to businesses. We offer best website design, web development,web solutions, web services and search engine optimization services to your business that helps you to succeed in your ventures.

Nidhi-Techworld is a Professional web designing and web development company in Brisbane, which is offers a full facility for designing a website at an affordable price.

Your English and grammar do not endear me to approach your "company" even though I live nearby, in Ozie terms, on the same island.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines

I am a developer at https://www.youtube.com/rockytopva of a site now at 3.4 million views. I also diligently study the views and watch time. I will edit a video knowing the points where I lose viewers and try to keep their attention the whole video.
IMG_20221128_160513.jpg
don't you guys feel something amazing?

whitemorning

Nov 18, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do incredible things, changing the world you change yourself, doing good is simple. All the more so if you do it on the basis of volunteering. At one time, one resource https://masterbundles.com/stock-content/vector/fall-svg/ helped me in web design, for which I am infinitely grateful. In general, developing websites is not an easy task, but when you do it with the intention of kindness, you feel a sense of benefit

TomKBrown

Nov 21, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't have a whole lot of website/ databasing experience, but I do have a wealth of knowledge about computer/ server security. If you want to talk about recommendations for security let me know :)
Your knowledge and skills, in computer/server security would be extremely valuable for this project. It's crucial to prioritize the security and protection of church websites much, as their design and functionality.