Coincidence ???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
Joseph married Asenath, daughter of Potipherah a priest of the temple of On in ancient Memphis (See Gen.41:45). There in the public square of Memphis stood two obelisks. No other obelisks like them in the world. Where are those obelisks today? One of them called Cleopatra’s needle is standing on the Thames embankment in London. The other obelisk stands in Central Park, New York City.Joseph’s Egyptian name Zaphnathpaaneah means “ the preserver of the age”.The name Ephraim means “double fruitfulness”.The name Manasseh means “forgetting”.Basically is Great Britain Ephraim and the United States Manasseh?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Very interesting obsevation Wayne of course I do agree that is exactly who they/we are but this is a new reason for me to add to the list of why I know this to be truethanks for posting