Confused...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Those who turn to Christ are immediately attacked by Satan. So don't be surprised.

Yes Saul was on the payroll of the snooty priests as a bounty hunter, but then saw the light,changed his name to Paul and took some serious hassle from satan and his lackeys-

He said- "I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again.
Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one.
Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea,
I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles, in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea, and in danger from false brothers.
I have laboured and toiled and have often gone without sleep, I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked.
Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches.
Who is weak, and I do not feel weak?" (2 Corinthians 11:23-29)

Below- A 1965 commemorative stamp showing St.Paul's Cathedral standing like a rock as German bombers wheel overhead-

war-stamp1.jpg

rel-Paul-writing.jpg

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gospel of Peter. Devil goes about as roaring lion seeking whom to devour. A new member to body of christ will experience tricks or attacks by the devil. The devil doesn't want anyone to repent and have spirtual growth. Its written in second Corinthians 2:11. Lest satan should get an advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices. Jesus gave Christian people power over satan and evil spirits. Luke 10 :19. Use name of Jesus to order satan and evil spirits out of your house. God will make them leave. Make sure you repent sins to God often. Use Jesus name and be meaner than junk yard dog. Satan and evil spirits will less frequently come around. Understand this. Satan will never give up. Never let your guard down. Read psalm chapter 25, God will deliver those who love and serve Him. Faith is the key. Ask God for help. Jesus knows your situation. Pray to God about it. Colossians chapter 1, seek wisdom, knowledge and spirtual understanding. Keep studying sound doctrine. Yes, satan will attack. You may have to order satan and evil spirits out of your house 2 or 3 times week. As your spiritual growth exceeds. And you stand firm. It will be less frequent. Don't let your guard or devil will ambush you. Knowledge and wisdom of God's word is important. Jesus can kick rocks out of your path. Remember to read psalm chapter 25 and ephesians chapter 6. Keep studying the bible. Don't give up. Navy seals will never give up. Learn from this. God on our side, we won't lose.