Congress quietly says UFO threat ‘expanding,’ not all are ‘man-made’

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are UFO's really alien?

• No. It's all a hoax perpetrated by government

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Absolutely. Ancient people made records of contact with them

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It's Satan

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Other: please elaborate

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
American Military News
Congress quietly says UFO threat ‘expanding,’ not all are ‘man-made’

Trump created the Space Force before this.
What did he know in order to think that a good idea?

Highly classified videos of UFO's have been released recently after being declassified and released to the public.

Artemis hasn't yet launched. NASA pushed back her launch date again.

Meanwhile, Elon Musk's Falcon 9 rocket launched from the Complex 4 East launch pad at Vandenberg Space Force Base in California this past Friday, and while carrying 46 Starlink satellites into low-Earth orbit.

Does the Artemis push back
date have something to do with that I wonder?

Lots of interest in projects off-world of late.

Maybe they're getting ready to get the rich and powerful out of here so to leave the rest of us to deal.

Watch. MAD MAX wasn't just a movie,it was prophecy of the mediocre people's future.

Only slightly kidding.
alien-cat.gif

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did they send the FBI to interview the aliens at Area 51 or Section 4 ?

Wait ......need another alphabet to actually conduct an interview that's reliable. ....

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tampa had a UFO Convention every year because of the supposed UFO activity over McDill AFB on the Bay. My boss was a big believer in UFO's and extra terrestrials. I told him once ...."All the time we spent trying to get Scientology out of Clearwater, the threats made against us both ....and here ya go believing in this trash." Bob went faithfully to their convention each year. Got to know several of the most noted key note speakers at the Convention. He eventually put together meetings with these guys .....we would sit as a small group and talk for hours on the subject. One night the topic involved the continued war above the earth by the Greys and Reptilians for dominion ......Most often I would ask a simple question or two for clarification .....most of the time silent ...then....I had to ask ...

The expert ...Dr Leer

"The bible talks about battles in the heavens between Angels and Demons .....did you ever consider this is nothing more than the battles defined in the Bible?" Silence ....

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UFO's are real. I saw one 2 or 3 yrs ago. It was a very large orange ball. It was about the size of the Moon that we see in the sky most nights.

When I first saw it, It was on the horizon behind some trees. When I first saw it I thought it was the Moon. but it was very orange and it should have been white. Then I realized that it was moving so I kept looking at it.

There is an airport in the same location. I see airliners come and go from that location all the time. ( twin city's int airport ) The Orange ball ( UFO ) was flying at about the same speed and altitude as airliners. It came from the west south west going to the east north east. The closest it got to me was about 5 miles north of me at that time I saw a short faint vapor trail behind it. It made no noise and was about 4 or 5 times as big as a airliner. I never thought to take a photo of it ( dumb )

The next day I saw reports and a few photos of the same Orange Ball from the East cost that I saw the night before.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is demonic and or angelic in origin. One of the signs of the times.

Attributing these sights to aliens visiting from across the stars is just a product of the imagination regarding science fiction, a sign of the times in that sense too. People seen too many movies about space exploits and aliens.

Luke 21:11
And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.

Luke 21:25

The Coming of the Son of Man​

“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;
26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the past two days, I've watched the House try to elect a Speaker ......In my opinion .....we need to get off the fiction of UFO's and center our attention on the Unidentified Objects sitting in the chairs of the house. Then adjust our attention to the Senate.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Other: please elaborate​

All things in the created universe have been and are made manifest for the purpose of revelation and that sin and the man of sin should be revealed.

Much like there is truth to the age of the earth only being thousands of years old, as well and also being millions of billions of years old--this topic is no different. All things are made manifest--that is everyone's common or bizarre imaginations are made manifest to some degree--"nothing is hidden which will not be revealed."

So, yes, that could very well mean UFOs are of Satan...but they could also just be the harmless over imaginations of one who like a child, has believed what seems reasonably plausible as told by those who are more mischievous. Either way, they are to be made manifest (revealed).

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UFO's are real. I saw one 2 or 3 yrs ago. It was a very large orange ball. It was about the size of the Moon that we see in the sky most nights.

When I first saw it, It was on the horizon behind some trees. When I first saw it I thought it was the Moon. but it was very orange and it should have been white. Then I realized that it was moving so I kept looking at it.

There is an airport in the same location. I see airliners come and go from that location all the time. ( twin city's int airport ) The Orange ball ( UFO ) was flying at about the same speed and altitude as airliners. It came from the west south west going to the east north east. The closest it got to me was about 5 miles north of me at that time I saw a short faint vapor trail behind it. It made no noise and was about 4 or 5 times as big as a airliner. I never thought to take a photo of it ( dumb )

The next day I saw reports and a few photos of the same Orange Ball from the East cost that I saw the night before.

There are some UFO researchers who argue that they are beings from "other dimensions" tangential to ours - like a fourth dimension or something. Sounds a bit science fiction perhaps, but it's not totally crazy if you hear some of the other explanations (time-traveling humans from the future).

Reactions: pompadour

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read a book 15 years or so ago I found in a thrift store. It was published in 1970. Called The Late Great Planet Earth. By Hal Lindsey.

In it, he talked about how when the antichrist appears he will probably pretend to be an alien because he’s certainly not going to say, hello, I’m satan, and I’m here to help earth.

dadman

Feb 16, 2014
Kansas
dadmansabode.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UFOs .... this was my experience

Sighting of a UFO Swarm over the Skies of Wichita KS ~ 2022-10-09 ... Encounter no. 2

When we first saw this, it was with a 'dissipating' cloud .... about 15 to 20 of these lights were swirling around each other and the cloud like a swarm of gnats, huddled together but all going in different directions .... as the cloud disappeared, so did the swarm of lights, except for about 5 or 6 of them lingering .. I was not able to see in the viewer of my camera phone because of the glare, so I just zoomed in and aimed my camera at what we were seeing in the sky hoping to catch something, about 7 to 8 seconds were caught pretty good, so I looped that section of the video several times at different speeds, I kept the audio thru the entire 1m:06 seconds of video shot ... after seeing the video, I realized that the lights were appearing and disappearing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in 2013 ... Encounter no. 1 ... This darn thing flew over our house

- Audio of our interview with MUFON Rep

Linda: .. 2013-06-02 .. Robby and I saw UFO june 2 at 10:30 PM Southeast flying northwest. I zoomed in with my phone but lost the vid. Orange (Robby thought purplish) pulsating sphere. In my zoom I saw it break into a lot of pieces and then come back together. Lasted about 30 seconds. The freaky clincher was that it was completely silent!

Robby: .. Linda and I were sitting at the fire pit Sunday night facing south @ approx 10:30 PM .. the second I saw it approaching from behind the trees .. I immediately knew this was something different .. I looked at my wife and said: "stand up" .. as it emerged from behind the tree .. it was now in plain sight .. a VERY BRIGHT AND GLOWING redish / orange / purpleish tint .. a completely round and spherical object . . . as if you held out a penny between your thumb and finger as far as you could and moved it across the sky .. it was moving approx 120 mph like a small plane preparing to land .. moving in a straight line (as a satellite would) but low and slow . . . this WAS NOT an airplane or mechanical craft .. it was hard to tell just how far away it was .. but to me .. it looked close enough to be able to hear if it was something mechanical .. it had no beacon lights .. it had no wing-span and it made absolutely NO sound AT ALL . . . the wind speed was no more than 1 mph . . . we watched it for about 25-30 seconds as it approached from the South East and traveled to the North West until it disappeared behind our house and tree line . . . my wife watched it in her camera phone (zoomed in) and said for about 2 seconds .. it seemed to separate/expand into smaller pieces as in fireworks (she mentioned fireworks) and then gathered itself back together . . . the weather was cool / still / very clear and vivid stars . . . something messed up with the phone and my wife was not able to save the video . . . DRATT !!! ..

Similar Videos online

I believe that 'UFOs' are Satanic forces from the second Heavens preparing to play their part in man's STRONG DELUSIONS .....
"we are your friends" .... right ??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LouisWilliams