Constant Harrassment.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well for starters you can't even control your own body.

Comm.Arnold...

If E = mc[sup]2 [/sup]then M = E / c[sup]2[/sup]. Everything came together with light and energy. That Heavenly Father of yours has the light and energy that can make anything happen!

Spiritual energy - Warmth, love, motivation, get up and go!

Spiritual light - Faith, hope, charity, joy!

Ask the Father in the name of Jesus for some impossible dream and start believing him for the answer!

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Comm.Arnold...

If E = mc[sup]2 [/sup]then M = E / c[sup]2[/sup]. Everything came together with light and energy. That Heavenly Father of yours has the light and energy that can make anything happen!

Spiritual energy - Warmth, love, motivation, get up and go!

Spiritual light - Faith, hope, charity, joy!

Ask the Father in the name of Jesus for some impossible dream and start believing him for the answer!

I love where your head is at ! May God bless you with the health wealth and riches of this life and the next amen. Positive energy is what this world needs more of I feel like I can handle this God has given me everytihing I can use it at the right time.