Constant Harrassment.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Hi all,

Like the title states I have been under some constant harrassment by a few individuals. I posted this thread on another spiritual forum and was actually making some progress in removing these negative agressors. At some point one of them must have done something unethical and somehow had the Moderators ban me for life. It's not really a big deal I know God protects me but it is a constant annoyance.

Here is a link to the thread and what was and has been goingon at the time. My link

I have very bizarre situation that has been hurting me for years. There is a person in my home town Edmonton, Alberta, Canada who has been following me around for years. He seems to do it through other people for example my father will begin to talk in his voice and say strange or confusing or insulting things. At one point he took over the body of a police officer and assaulted me. Whenever I go to the grocery store or the movies random people either say his name to me or speak in his voice. He is very jealous of me and not the type of person it would be wise to assosciate with. He has done many drugs in his life and was some what of a "player" if you will in our little city. He harrasses and intimidates people who do me favours or who are nice to me at jobs I have worked at. He harrasses women who are interested in me and seems to be obsessed with me beyond any thing I have ever seen before.

I just want it to stop and for him to no longer exist in my mind what do I need to do ?

I have no idea why these people bother me so much and I have no desire to do anything with them as they are hiding behind the name "christian" yet doing some of the most unchristian things. I have had success with casting them out, telling them to leave the person they are controlling and sometimes becoming very angry and shouting at them they seem to be afraid of me.

Like it says on the site I would just like this nonsense to stop so I can have peace in my life once again. Any prayers thoughts or anyone who wants to share a similar experience would be much appreciated.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,

Like the title states I have been under some constant harrassment by a few individuals. I posted this thread on another spiritual forum and was actually making some progress in removing these negative agressors. At some point one of them must have done something unethical and somehow had the Moderators ban me for life. It's not really a big deal I know God protects me but it is a constant annoyance.

Here is a link to the thread and what was and has been goingon at the time. My link

I have very bizarre situation that has been hurting me for years. There is a person in my home town Edmonton, Alberta, Canada who has been following me around for years. He seems to do it through other people for example my father will begin to talk in his voice and say strange or confusing or insulting things. At one point he took over the body of a police officer and assaulted me. Whenever I go to the grocery store or the movies random people either say his name to me or speak in his voice. He is very jealous of me and not the type of person it would be wise to assosciate with. He has done many drugs in his life and was some what of a "player" if you will in our little city. He harrasses and intimidates people who do me favours or who are nice to me at jobs I have worked at. He harrasses women who are interested in me and seems to be obsessed with me beyond any thing I have ever seen before.

I just want it to stop and for him to no longer exist in my mind what do I need to do ?

I have no idea why these people bother me so much and I have no desire to do anything with them as they are hiding behind the name "christian" yet doing some of the most unchristian things. I have had success with casting them out, telling them to leave the person they are controlling and sometimes becoming very angry and shouting at them they seem to be afraid of me.

Like it says on the site I would just like this nonsense to stop so I can have peace in my life once again. Any prayers thoughts or anyone who wants to share a similar experience would be much appreciated.

Sir.. That is not a Christian board you were referring to so what did you expect? When you start serving God in spirit and in truth the world isn't going to offer you no twinkie, they are not going to offer you no pie. And if they see your fasting they will try to make jokes with you. But I want you to know I don't have time to jokes with you today Sammy... Cause I'm over here reading my bible!

Reactions: IanLC and Angelina

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Sir.. That is not a Christian board you were referring to so what did you expect? When you start serving God in spirit and in truth the world isn't going to offer you no twinkie, they are not going to offer you no pie. And if they see your fasting they will try to make jokes with you. But I want you to know I don't have time to jokes with you today Sammy... Cause I'm over here reading my bible!

Well sir I appreciate your honest reply. I have been increasingly more aware of my own idealism something that has cost me greatly greatly over the years. I guess I didn't expect anyone to have such an obsession with a guy making no money and living in his parents basement who happens to enjoy God. I do believe the Bible talks about being blessed at some point in ones life ... I guess I expected more than wasting my life around a bunch of 30 year olds with a gossip filled, childish high school mentality.

How has your life been ?

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
Sounds like torment to me, and i struggle with this in a similar way with my dad.. Its hard but remember to hold on. And remember the Lord said 'my strength is made perfect in weakness'. He is just making us strong brother, dont let it vex you at all and stay away from anger and trying to take it into your own hands, God bless and before you ever be weary in your mind consider Jesus for he strove against sin til death. I understand how your feeling I wake up to a constant battle every day but ive learned to stay out of the fight and let God arise and his enemies be scattered. Pray for those that persecute and despitefully use you, be strong.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well sir I appreciate your honest reply. I have been increasingly more aware of my own idealism something that has cost me greatly greatly over the years. I guess I didn't expect anyone to have such an obsession with a guy making no money and living in his parents basement who happens to enjoy God. I do believe the Bible talks about being blessed at some point in ones life ... I guess I expected more than wasting my life around a bunch of 30 year olds with a gossip filled, childish high school mentality.

How has your life been ?

To stay strong one must dwell on strong things. I like RW Schambach and have his entire sermon library on my hard drive. I keep a MP3 player in my ears while I work to help build my faith. I also have uploaded some of his sermons on my YouTube site (http://www.youtube.com/rockytopva). If this is something anyone of you would enjoy I would consider sending you a MP3 player full of his sermons free of charge, email me a private message and I will consider if you are sincere. Here is a sample of one of his sermons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl5FW3mKsyI

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Sounds like torment to me, and i struggle with this in a similar way with my dad.. Its hard but remember to hold on. And remember the Lord said 'my strength is made perfect in weakness'. He is just making us strong brother, dont let it vex you at all and stay away from anger and trying to take it into your own hands, God bless and before you ever be weary in your mind consider Jesus for he strove against sin til death. I understand how your feeling I wake up to a constant battle every day but ive learned to stay out of the fight and let God arise and his enemies be scattered. Pray for those that persecute and despitefully use you, be strong.

Yes disciple it is torment thank you for your response I realize it will only help us in the end. I always like to try and analyze the suffering in life and say well I must be doing something wrong to cause this or that nation brought those curses on itself. Then again we are warned that the Lord works in mysterious ways and not to lean on our own understanding as it does not seem to help anyways.

To stay strong one must dwell on strong things. I like RW Schambach and have his entire sermon library on my hard drive. I keep a MP3 player in my ears while I work to help build my faith. I also have uploaded some of his sermons on my YouTube site (http://www.youtube.com/rockytopva). If this is something anyone of you would enjoy I would consider sending you a MP3 player full of his sermons free of charge, email me a private message and I will consider if you are sincere. Here is a sample of one of his sermons.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wl5FW3mKsyI

Hmm that guy is pretty intense for me ... He does it for you though ?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm that guy is pretty intense for me ... He does it for you though ?

Referring to my take of the seven church ages...

My take on the seven churches

I like a little of them all!

1. Ephesus - Still into the apostolic doctrine as laid out in scripture...
2. Smyrna - Remembering the sacrifices of the martyrs!
3. Pergamos - Well... Not much studied on the Orthodox way!
4. Thyatira - If it wasn't for the closed communion I would love to celebrate Mass with them!
5. Sardis - I listen to BBNRadio.org... Which is Sardisean in doctrine... Enjoying the current study of Johann Sebastian Bach!
6. Philadelphia - Love RW Schambach!
7. Laodicea - Enjoy Joel Osteen... Love good praise and worship!

We all have our likes and dislikes!

Reactions: Comm.Arnold

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
@comm. arnold, we face these things because we have a Father to discipline us and correct us, your not being punished for something just corrected and taught, our Father understands like a dad his son that we are just 'children' so to speak, and the sufferings we face are really just his love and kindness... And their the token of our salvation, a sign that we are his children.. Stay strong..

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any possibility that this could be a medical issue rather than a spiritual issue?

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Referring to my take of the seven church ages...

My take on the seven churches

I like a little of them all!

1. Ephesus - Still into the apostolic doctrine as laid out in scripture...
2. Smyrna - Remembering the sacrifices of the martyrs!
3. Pergamos - Well... Not much studied on the Orthodox way!
4. Thyatira - If it wasn't for the closed communion I would love to celebrate Mass with them!
5. Sardis - I listen to BBNRadio.org... Which is Sardisean in doctrine... Enjoying the current study of Johann Sebastian Bach!
6. Philadelphia - Love RW Schambach!
7. Laodicea - Enjoy Joel Osteen... Love good praise and worship!

We all have our likes and dislikes!

Thank you I will have to take a closer look at this concept.

@comm. arnold, we face these things because we have a Father to discipline us and correct us, your not being punished for something just corrected and taught, our Father understands like a dad his son that we are just 'children' so to speak, and the sufferings we face are really just his love and kindness... And their the token of our salvation, a sign that we are his children.. Stay strong..

Thank you and God bless disciple, I do know that God is teaching me, maybe even to reach out to other believers in my times of need. I have healed some evil spirits, resisted much temptaion and have been blessed with many powerful and wonderful spiritual gifts. Sometimes my head gets so big I think that no one else has anything to offer me. I thank you very much as you have helped me out with this as well as other things and I will continue to ask.

Any possibility that this could be a medical issue rather than a spiritual issue?

No if there was a pill I could take that would make all those negative entities disappear I would. Not going to happen, also why do you feel the need to confuse works of God and obvious spiritual offences with medical issues ? Do you enjoy promoting a Godless society ? That is not a very good idea and a violation of the 10 commandments keep it up and punishment will overtake you like a storm.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No if there was a pill I could take that would make all those negative entities disappear I would. Not going to happen, also why do you feel the need to confuse works of God and obvious spiritual offences with medical issues ? Do you enjoy promoting a Godless society ? That is not a very good idea and a violation of the 10 commandments keep it up and punishment will overtake you like a storm.

Comm.Arnold... Good answer!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I hope you realize that I was simply suggesting an alternative scenario. I guess they do not seem like obvious spiritual offenses to me. You seem offended and I am not sure why; are you against medication for people who are sick?

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
I hope you realize that I was simply suggesting an alternative scenario. I guess they do not seem like obvious spiritual offenses to me. You seem offended and I am not sure why; are you against medication for people who are sick?

Really trying to invade someones body or influence them for your own benenfit is a form of attempted theft. These people harrassing me are obviously dabbling in black arts or doing something else they shouldn't be doing. I did not say I was against medication for sick people, what has medication done for you ?

Comm.Arnold... Good answer!

Thank you so much ! Anybody putting medicine before God is obviously not a real christian.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011

Oh I see you are in the medical/therapy field and the North American lies of Schizophrenia and depression are good for your business. I am not totally against medication some people just plain need it to get through the day. However do not try to influence people into your dishonest business through a christian forum, I am just trying to warn you from one brother to the next. God knows all and sees all and when you lie about the condition of your brother for profit, well I pity you for what may happen.

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
Arnold again dont be afraid of anything, greater is he that is in you then he that is in the world, anything someone says or does to you is done also unto the Lord who dwells in you. Hold up your sheild of faith and abide in the Lord.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Arnold again dont be afraid of anything, greater is he that is in you then he that is in the world, anything someone says or does to you is done also unto the Lord who dwells in you. Hold up your sheild of faith and abide in the Lord.

God's light and energy can dispel any kind of darkness that may come against us!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your defensiveness speaks volumes. I hope you find peace. God and medication are not enemies.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Your defensiveness speaks volumes. I hope you find peace. God and medication are not enemies.

People like you are enemies I hope you get found out for the fraud you are.

Yes thank you disciple I have been really focusing in on my surroundings as of late, the enemy is always trying to fill my head with lies or confuse me or get me to sin. It has actually been alot better since I started talking about this with you fine people on here (excluding aspen of course). I find times through out the day when I start feeling confused and I have to take a deep breath and catch myself as I know something is going to try and attack me. It seems to happen around women a lot too whenever I am around a woman some other guy will start whistling in an utterly demonic tone or start clicking his pen or tapping something and you can get the sense that something is not right.