Contraception is anti-life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

arunangelo

Aug 22, 2009
Omaha
surrendersacrifice.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conjugal union is physiologically a procreative act. In this act the couple surrender themselves to the other by physiologically uniting with the other through their reproductive organs. This procreative physiological union, which is only possible between a man and a woman, unites them in a common life, which is marriage. Their union becomes an act of love (which requires sacrifice) when their giving of themselves to the other is complete enough that they have their union open to receiving and raising children.

When this union occurs outside marriage, those involved are abusing each other’s bodies; because they are uniting their bodies without uniting their lives through marriage. Similarly, when a couple holds back their total giving to one another and to a potential child that might result from their marital act by using contraception, they go against the very purpose of the marital act. Furthermore, contraception means against conception (of a new human being). It is therefore, against human life. Use of contraception therefore makes marital union devoid of love. Furthermore, by divorcing sex from marital love and procreation contraception makes people promiscuous, lustful and selfish. These result in teenage pregnancies, divorce, fornication, incest, and adultery. These in turn result in broken homes, and children with psychological disorders, criminal behavior and immorality.

soupy

May 20, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please give me the Bible verse telling everyone not to ever use conception.

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
arunangelo said:
Conjugal union is physiologically a procreative act. In this act the couple surrender themselves to the other by physiologically uniting with the other through their reproductive organs. This procreative physiological union, which is only possible between a man and a woman, unites them in a common life, which is marriage. Their union becomes an act of love (which requires sacrifice) when their giving of themselves to the other is complete enough that they have their union open to receiving and raising children.

When this union occurs outside marriage, those involved are abusing each other’s bodies; because they are uniting their bodies without uniting their lives through marriage. Similarly, when a couple holds back their total giving to one another and to a potential child that might result from their marital act by using contraception, they go against the very purpose of the marital act. Furthermore, contraception means against conception (of a new human being). It is therefore, against human life. Use of contraception therefore makes marital union devoid of love. Furthermore, by divorcing sex from marital love and procreation contraception makes people promiscuous, lustful and selfish. These result in teenage pregnancies, divorce, fornication, incest, and adultery. These in turn result in broken homes, and children with psychological disorders, criminal behavior and immorality.
Wow...all that just from taking a little pill so you aren't popping out babies every 9 months that you can't afford to feed, clothe, pay for medical care, educate, etc.
skeptisch_girl.gif

Oh we'll...the guberment is always there to help those that are that irresponsible.
smilie_girl_303.gif

What a load of crap.

Jan 1111

Jan 11, 2013
Use of contraception therefore makes marital union devoid of love. Furthermore, by divorcing sex from marital love and procreation contraception makes people promiscuous, lustful and selfish. These result in teenage pregnancies, divorce, fornication, incest, and adultery. These in turn result in broken homes, and children with psychological disorders, criminal behavior and immorality.

I don't agree...I think God wants us to be responsible. I believe in contraception although I don't believe in abortion. You could have a marriage where the couple doesn't use contraception and still have lust, selfishness, divorce and so on. Contraception does not make a union devoid of love. Children are wonderful blessing from God but I don't think everyone wants to or should have a child. A broken home with children that have psychological disorders, criminal behavior and immorality could equate to children living in an alcoholic home.