Coronavirus 3.0 (The Aftermath - All Vaccines Failed)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background

5JH7MU4.jpg

ENCODE Project Writes Eulogy for Junk DNA
science.sciencemag.org/content/337/6099/1159.full

Chloroquine, tries to suspend the reaction. Its not a cure, or anything, this condition of "coronavirus" is naturally designed into the human genome and its positive at that. This condition of human association to "unified field", based on generational decay (sin of various kinds, those genetic lines), simply isn't dominant for a good number of people and therefore they get sick and die to various degrees.

Taking "Chloroquine" is only temporary, if you keep taking it, you are going to become at greater risk for death, "coronavirus" is natural biological response, even if you don't get the full benefit of a complete process, it is not dangerous. It is dangerous for those genetic lines, or from years of unclean conditioning of the body/mind. youtube.com/watch?v=l3-zPnajOpw ..................... (vaccine won't impact the conditions that make coronavirus deadly, unclean people, unclean activities, etc..........regardless of what is classified as antibodies)........End of Background (your behavior will be permanently adjusted, best solution, along with administering the coronavirus to control its spread, because, its how it is transmitted that makes it more deadly, and this is natural its not harmful at all).
(no virus, no contagion, climate change biological magnetic interference, versus the more correct argument of "unified field in human genome design expression)

What is "Coronavirus the Third or 3.0"?

Coronavirus is not Formerly Accepted as a Permanent Part of your Lives for all Nations, this will take a few years. Each time you fall back into your unclean behavior you will have an outbreak, because, your reasoning has failed.

Satan is pleasure based, meaning, Satan would rather seen a bunch of people die, as long as its behavior patterns remain largely the same, so this is an impossibility at the moment.

To rectify that, and declare that "coronavirus was defeated", even if the vaccines do nothing. Satan will have a nuclear accident, and kill perhaps a bunch of people, to offset the equation of "dead flesh".....................minorities or jews may not be targeted. It may just be Europe Following Nostradamus's claims, that trajedy in europe marks the division between the ages.

(Nguyen Van Lem, reasoned, that his testimony was sufficient in that day in god's eyes, and because of that, the situation with, dead flesh accusation with god was not in a permissible state, to involve himself any further.................when god resolved his testimony at that stage ................. you are not entitled to anything from me specifically or god, nothing more, because thing are not in a permissible state, I see no rainbow no unified field identifiers in the very least.................there may very well be complete silence from me and god, until things become in a permissible state) (you can suffer with coronavirus that is the maximum judgement you get until this are resolved more, that means war and genocides on your end)

(Cambodia Genocide, was the people's answer, in that day, just like Holocaust is the traditional answer, but from thing to time things deviate for satan. So we'll have to see how things become resolved, don't expect me to do anything or for God to do anything more or less ..................... God has already cut into your suicide pleasure and you can remain that way until humanity is dead...................your incest/rape/suicide with me, is apart of all you get also...................its clean for me euthanize minorities, but its even better to do nothing until you learn to euthanize minorities or just suffer and die 40 or so years, you will eventually give up fighting the "coronavirus", and you won't have incest pleasure with me for much longer, so we'll see what happens)

(humanity has no value with god, the son of man, or god's mercies, delegated by the son of man, but you can willfully suffer, that is the unifier for the sons of man in the new testament, and a trend of behavior that is valid today, in your incest/murder/suicide with me specifically)

(sometimes your need for suicide pleasure with me, means you need to make the people suffer or etc. like the, darby PA, school shooting the police department tried to involve me with................this will likely happen again in your pleasure.................the goal is not to give you a judgement beyond the "coronavirus"...............so you are no important, and its good to suffer at your hands, it would be good to suffer at your hand for 40 years more until humanity is dead but will see, what you do to yourselves when this is your only judgment, and your pleasure is already taken)

(Jerusalem was not the word God used in Daniel's Prophecy and that is why the Word "Jerusalem" is not found in the Book of Revelation ............... so there are many false witnesses, when "dead flesh" the removed tribes from revelation, is your responsibility)

Last edited: