Could Christian use lsd or dmt by brainwave

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philips

Jan 20, 2018
Binjai
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Im considered have to be highly religious reformed evangelical

Could I use it on moderate dosage for intelligence purpose in sober way ? I am not for a tripping using or a spiritual using

May Jesus be with us
Thanks

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Philips
Black and white answers? I think not. Is the use you are considering pleasing to God? Is it or would it be unclean before God? You must answer your own questions according to what you believe in your heart if your heart is filled with the Holy Spirit. Are you serving God and do you want to please Him or are you serving first yourself and want to first serve yourself?

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

"I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean." Rom 14:14

Reactions: bbyrd009

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Being intelligent doesn't bring one closer to God, there are intelligent athiests.

Faith doesn't require intelligence. Hence:

At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.
Matthew 11:25 NIV