Could Satan hijack your dreams?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Could Satan hijack your dreams and give you evil thoughts? Could Satan even temp you while you're dreaming?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Wakka;37685)
Could Satan hijack your dreams and give you evil thoughts? Could Satan even temp you while you're dreaming?
Of course not ALL dreams are of God. Some dreams are of Satan, the Devil.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Great. Now I feel vulnerable. I was tempted in my sleep last night. TWICE. I'm not kidding you. Every time I woke up, I asked God for forgiveness.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Wakka;37697)
Great. Now I feel vulnerable. I was tempted in my sleep last night. TWICE. I'm not kidding you. Every time I woke up, I asked God for forgiveness.
There are some things I am confused of, but however, even if I did dream, I tend to not listen to my dreams, at the same time, I don't even remember at all...the question is...How can one ask for forgiveness if they know what they did in a dream that they don't remember?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(thesuperjag;37699)
There are some things I am confused of, but however, even if I did dream, I tend to not listen to my dreams, at the same time, I don't even remember at all...the question is...How can one ask for forgiveness if they know what they did in a dream that they don't remember?JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Well, I believe that I had a sort of lucid dream. Not all dreams I remember myself. But these two dreams I do. I know that it wasn't from God. The dreams were of the same sinful nature. Back to back. I know that it was from Satan.
sad.gif
I've got to pray for my dreams from now on.

Jan 15, 2008
Yes, I have this same problem. I have things enter my dreams that I wish would not. It's the lucid one's that are really bad because I have some control over them. Yeah, prayer helps as well as fasting.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
I generally don't remember my dreams. The ones I do remember don't make any sense anyway. I believe that satan can put thoughts or dreams into a Christian's mind. but he cannot possess us.

kentots

Feb 20, 2008
Well that stuff happens, and even happens while your conscious. Idiotic thoughts pop up that you don't even want in your head. I either ignore them or rebuke them, and the occasional tell satan to hit the highway with a command backed by using Christs name.

David161099

Nov 19, 2007
I have very vivid dreams every night. I usually remember them, but the memory fades.Then I will dream of the same place again etc. If we are talking about sex dreams - then yes this can happen (quite a bit sometimes)

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Wakka;37685)
Sure, just as Satan can influence your waking thoughts as temptation. Right now, however, I'm having more trouble with Satan trying to hijack web browsers these days---- lots of viruses going around again.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Satan can invade you at anytime,just don't let him! Tell God,whenever Satan comes to knocking,God can you get that!
biggrin.gif