Covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Praying for all those affected by this deadly and horrible disease.

This reminded me of my Bishop's intention that the whole Church in Winnipeg offers at every Mass:

We pray to the Lord Jesus, Who went about doing good and healing
the sick. We ask for strength in body, mind and spirit for all those who
are sick with the coronavirus. We pray especially for those who are
greatly weakened by this virus; enable them to regain their health. We
remember also those who have died due to its effects. Assist all those
in the medical field who treat people with this malady and those doing
research to find a cure. We ask, Lord, that through your grace, the
spread of this virus within communities in Canada and throughout the
world will be restricted and eliminated and that our Christian
communities may joyfully proclaim the Good News you have entrusted
to them.

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand kind of, I had bronchitis when Covid first hit, I decided not to get tested for Covid then, now I wish I had got tested. I might have already had it, then if I had it I could feel safer now. I'm going to get vaccinated.
Let this bring you some peace . I have not been tested nor have any fear of that virus .
Nor will i run to an experimental vaccine . I shall cling to JESUS , to GOD who is with me and shall make my bed in all my sickness .
I notice that in this world many are fearful . I do not condemn anyone . SO do not see this as any kind of an attack .
SEE it rather as some big time encouragement . I have all i need . HIS name is JESUS . I do worry for those
who do take this shot , cause it is experimental and no long term studies have been done on it .
My advice . Steer clear of that needle my friend . HAS GOD not kept you safe this far . HE will keep us .
And when our time is up , JUST understand that being WITH HIM is far greater anyway .
This world , not man , not demon , not anything can determine when our time is up . ONLY GOD CAN my friend .
And as i said , TO depart and be with HIM , WOW what far better that is . Till then , I say , let the will of GOD be done .
No fear of man nor plague , of suffering or of death . JUST PEACE IN THE GLORIOUS LORD .
You be encouraged my friend . But i do plead with you , PLEASE do not take this vaccine .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I recently remembered that I had been on puffers...now all I have to do is remember why! Oh man! :)
So I've recently decided that the "plague" is God's judgement, since He is sovereign, and as such, AND in keeping with what He specifically spoke to me, I'll follow the laws. This does NOT mean I'll submit to the vaccine. I'll trust His immune system first...unless He says otherwise.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I recently remembered that I had been on puffers...now all I have to do is remember why! Oh man! :)
So I've recently decided that the "plague" is God's judgement, since He is sovereign, and as such, AND in keeping with what He specifically spoke to me, I'll follow the laws. This does NOT mean I'll submit to the vaccine. I'll trust His immune system first...unless He says otherwise.
how are you? r u ok? Dear heavenly Father God, I pray that you will protect us from COVID-19 and the variants, may we all wear our mask and glove and use sanitizer and You help us, thank you so extraordinarily in Jesus' name, amen.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks for the prayer. I'm okay, except that I have a migraine. I need to give my eyes a rest from the screen. You have a nice evening. Truman

Reactions: April_Rose

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No. I just get them sometimes. I actually end up closer to God because of them. A blessing in disguise. :)

Reactions: April_Rose