Covid

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks bro. Amadeus, we three are doing good returned from home isolation Praise God!, but we will stay in our room for another few days. India really needs prayers and help from international community, it's like a horror movie in India.
@My Dreams Hi. I was told last night by a doctor that I've probably got Covid, at the early stages. I'm glad to hear you're all doing well. :)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This stubborn fool was ground to dust 21 years ago. I'd been given ample opportunity, but I was comfortable and wanted to keep it that way. I now realize that I'm not the center of the universe...I also realize that I'm still a work in progress.
He loves me...He likes me...He thinks I'm funny...He likes spending time with me. He knows exactly how to handle me.
I count these as five of the reasons I love Him so! :)
He does love you!

This might come off as a little weird but I remembered seeing your videos of you playing before.

You looked so familiar to me. I was wondering if you ever played at a small church in Oregon. Would have been about 19 years ago. 2002-2003ish.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, I've never been to Oregon. No, I don't think it's weird.
I insist that I'm a Levite descended from the tribe of Naphtali. Lol
Now, God, on the other hand...strange, to me, that is.
In the most wonderful way! :)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I've never been to Oregon. No, I don't think it's weird.
I insist that I'm a Levite descended from the tribe of Naphtali. Lol
Now, God, on the other hand...strange, to me, that is.
In the most wonderful way! :)
I thought I would ask! It appears you may have a worship twin! Lol!

Yes, he is! The Lord works all things together for good, for those who love him and are called according to his purpose.

Let the enemy's devices be shut down, and may God use this to heal you. Confidence!

"...for we walk by faith, not by sight."

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many thanks FluffyYellowDuck
It's comforting for me to know that you are recovering well from Covid.
I felt like I've been underwater for the last hour, but my head's above the water, again!
I'm so sorry to hear of what's happening in India.
The best friend I've ever had was Indian-Canadian, as his parents were from India.
We parted ways a half-dozen years ago after I refused to join in the lifestyle we used to share when we were younger.
He had become wealthy; I was poor.
He offered me women, drugs, fancy hotels, etc., all I had to do was join him. I turned him down.
In return, I gave him my last studio recording of "Surfin' With Jesus."
A while later, he called me.
He blasted me for trying to convert him (not true), and then I lost my best friend.
I love curry! :):):)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bacon's wife isn't doing so well, though.
She's very ill, so prayers for health and salvation are asked for!
The Lord told me to go to the hospital yesterday, so I thought I had the plague.
Instead, I was put in the middle of a Covid breakout!
I needed to see it first-hand to believe how serious it is.
Nurses are among my favorite people. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I felt pretty crappy for a while this afternoon, but since I got the good news, I've almost been levitating!
I understand kind of, I had bronchitis when Covid first hit, I decided not to get tested for Covid then, now I wish I had got tested. I might have already had it, then if I had it I could feel safer now. I'm going to get vaccinated.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reactions: dev553344

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unknown to us at the time, and at the same time that our friend Bacon had visited us with the Covid virus, our neighbor friend, Laurence, had visited us with the common cold virus.
How do I know?
As I was outside yesterday, strumming my flat-top, praising the Lord, and keeping the squirrels entertained, Laurence also came out.
I had just learned of my negative test, so I shared it with him.
He answered, "I went to the hospital a few days ago, thinking I had Covid. I also tested negative."
I like Laurence; he has a sign on his door: "Hippies Welcome!"
Now, Laurence needs to answer the knock on the door to his heart.
Please pray! :)