Creation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jeff Wiebe

Feb 9, 2019
Letellier MB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gods creation is beyond comprehension. The universe is so big its beyond imagination. Earth is like a dust spec compared to the size of it all. Lately I've been wondering why God would create Earth and us. Unless there are others out there, we are so few in numbers. Even taking everyone who has lived and will live, billions probably. Its still a tiny fraction of what could be if we are not alone. If we are alone and heaven and God is as big as the universe we are extremely special but also very small. If there are others did Jesus die for them too, or are they sinless. I have a hard time believing we are the only ones. Gods plan could be bigger than we could ever imagine. On the other hand the Bible tells us there will be a new Earth and universe. Heaven will be on Earth, but Earth is so tiny compared to it all. Billions of galaxies over billions of light years away in all directions. How can we be so special? Our creator is so big he's way beyond imagination.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Humans could never do something that was so vast for seemingly no purpose. But it is human reasoning that looks at the universe as waste of space. God is not like us. He does things very deeply and thoroughly. So we ought to present ourselves with that same depth and thoroughness.

Remember how foolish Mary appeared to be by pouring a talent's worth of perfume on the head of Jesus. Wasteful?

We need to serve God with that same abandon that God acts towards us with. Return His love with love as He shows us the way.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
1 Corinthians 1:25 "Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1 Corinthians 1:26 "For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
1 Corinthians 1:28 "And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are".

for what are mighty, is nothing to God, what is small is great unto God. just be in God and all things are yours, scripture,
1 Corinthians 3:21 "Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
1 Corinthians 3:22 "Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
1 Corinthians 3:23 "And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

PICJAG.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If we are alone and heaven and God is as big as the universe we are extremely special but also very small. If there are others did Jesus die for them too, or are they sinless. I have a hard time believing we are the only ones.

You got it right. We are very special.
Look at creation.
How many different types of leaves are there. Flowers. Inscets?

Have you seen how lavish God is in creation.
Look at the stars, God is as lavish in creating them as any thing else.

Space is so vast we will never know whether there is intelligent life out there.
One interesting problem for the setti programe is.
How will they recognise a signal from an intelligent extra terestial?
They have failed to recognise an intelligent message in our dna, by saying it is the product of chance.

Reactions: Jeff Wiebe

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods creation is beyond comprehension. The universe is so big its beyond imagination. Earth is like a dust spec compared to the size of it all. Lately I've been wondering why God would create Earth and us. Unless there are others out there, we are so few in numbers. Even taking everyone who has lived and will live, billions probably. Its still a tiny fraction of what could be if we are not alone. If we are alone and heaven and God is as big as the universe we are extremely special but also very small. If there are others did Jesus die for them too, or are they sinless. I have a hard time believing we are the only ones. Gods plan could be bigger than we could ever imagine. On the other hand the Bible tells us there will be a new Earth and universe. Heaven will be on Earth, but Earth is so tiny compared to it all. Billions of galaxies over billions of light years away in all directions. How can we be so special? Our creator is so big he's way beyond imagination.

I believe God did create diversity for the purpose of entering judgment those standing before we absolutely love excuse.

Angels are spirit beings that knew God up close and personal. They had a choice. Two thirds chose God one third rebel. They are now in hell awaiting the lake.

I believe God created a company of physical beings eternal life the Angels. That means they were physical with blood but not a race of beings. All created at once and not male or female. They had a choice.

When Satan rebelled somewhat with him and others with God. The four living creatures are of the company. Those that rebelled had their bodies destroyed and they became demons. They will spend eternity in the lake.

And you already know about humanity.

So you have a company spirit being and a company of physical beings. And of course a race of physical beings.

The companies were created knowing good from evil. Humanity was created innocent.

All have free will and exercised it.

Humanity fell and since Adam and Eve everyone has been born with sin nature. But God gave us an out Christ.

So the companies had the choice to fall or not. Humans were given the chance to come out of being fallen.

I cannot think of another set of options God could have shown.

So the stage is set for eternity and in eternity I believe the dwelling places of the Angels will be restored in the new heaven. I suspect the dwelling place of the physical company will be on the new earth but not in the new Jerusalem.

Commentaries by CoreIssue

Jeff Wiebe

Feb 9, 2019
Letellier MB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You got it right. We are very special.
Look at creation.
How many different types of leaves are there. Flowers. Inscets?

Have you seen how lavish God is in creation.
Look at the stars, God is as lavish in creating them as any thing else.

Space is so vast we will never know whether there is intelligent life out there.
One interesting problem for the setti programe is.
How will they recognise a signal from an intelligent extra terestial?
They have failed to recognise an intelligent message in our dna, by saying it is the product of chance.

If you look at how small we are and how small our planet is compared to the universe. Its pretty much the smallest thing imaginable. I cant think of a reason why we would be the only ones. But then again God came to US as man and suffered huge for us. We are so small and perhaps insignificant in the whole picture. If he did it for us he would have to do it for other life, if there is other life. And if they are made in his image like we are. Its just..man..if we are the only ones!, think of how special we really are. Its hard to comprehend.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you look at how small we are and how small our planet is compared to the universe. Its pretty much the smallest thing imaginable. I cant think of a reason why we would be the only ones. But then again God came to US as man and suffered huge for us. We are so small and perhaps insignificant in the whole picture. If he did it for us he would have to do it for other life, if there is other life. And if they are made in his image like we are. Its just..man..if we are the only ones!, think of how special we really are. Its hard to comprehend.
To those making much about life on other planets. I like to propose this idea.
Contact has been made, language translated and finale to a waiting world the alien starts to speak." Please tell us about Jesus?" they ask.
Atheism is the smallest belief system on earth, if there is alien life it is reasonable to assume they know about God and worship him and like the angels don't have a full knowledge of Jesus or of his part in salvation.