Critical Race Theory

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's take a wander over to some Muslim nations.. you want to see CRT up close and personal.

What a great point! It’s the same thing with sexism. Our liberated gals care not how oppressed their Muslim sisters are; they just want more transfer of wealth and power to them.

That such indoctrination is couched as “education” is a farce, intended to get the next generation to hate their own country and its noble founding principles.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you stop teaching history you end up with a generation of people who think communism is a good idea. If they actually taught what has happened with it no one in their right minds would want it. Millions and millions of people have been murdered by tyrant commies but they teach our kids these tyrants are heroes.

Now they are teaching our kids that black people are inferior and they need the government to hold their hands while all white people are born racist, it’s in our DNA. Give me a break. I think humanity is very sick spiritually right now.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see a different thing happening...
I see South Africa rising in the USA.
Can you imagine a black congressperson telling another black person they aren't educated enough to figure out how to get an ID?
What is the endgame?
They want an uprising, blacks against whites.
First they will shame white people into submission, no questions asked, shame, shame...

I'm not racist.
I don't care what color skin is in the White House or the congress as long as it is we the people they serve.
And they serve us according to the Constitution this country was founded on.

But I have a funny feeling that this is not their objective...
they are trying to tear apart the Constitution the same way Pelosi tore up the State of the Union Address.

I can see it,
But I don't believe they will succeed.
Too many black people tired of being called illiterate and uneducated and underserved and under priveledged,
while they see their own running the congress, making millions of dollars and leaving them behind.

People aren't stupid,
they're just sleeping..

hugs

Reactions: dev553344 and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you imagine a black congressperson telling another black person they aren't educated enough to figure out how to get an ID?
What is the endgame?
First they will shame white people into submission, no questions asked, shame, shame...

I'm not racist.
I don't care what color skin is in the White House or the congress as long as it is we the people they serve.

they are trying to tear apart the Constitution the same way Pelosi tore up the State of the Union Address.

I can see it,
Too many black people tired of being called illiterate and uneducated and underserved and under priveledged,
while they see their own running the congress, making millions of dollars and leaving them behind.

People aren't stupid,
they're just sleeping..

hugs
I think you are right about the first part. I hope you are right about the second part!

Much love!

Reactions: dev553344 and Ziggy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too much news . . . it's getting to me today. We need those in power to do something to stop this coup. Where is Arizona?

Much love!

Reactions: Ziggy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the endgame?

I'm not racist.

I can see it,

People aren't stupid,
they're just sleeping..

hugs
I kinda think CRT is a trick tactic to empower the leftists and shame conservatives out of power. Conservatives serve for self empowerment in the nation as a people in the work force. And that allows them to say the empowered are racist because of the percentage of prisons filled with what color and lack of what color in the work force. Hmmm. I'm still trying to figure it all out and will just listen to everyone else for now.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too much news . . . it's getting to me today. We need those in power to do something to stop this coup. Where is Arizona?

Much love!
Arizona is still trying to get the routers from Maricopa county.
Those routers will show exactly how many foreign countries had their grubby hands in our election.
Not just China..
At what time and location the ballot counts changed.
It is the proof in the pudding.
And Maricopa County is stalling because they know we know they got caught.

STOP THE STEAL!

Everything is timing..
It's not jus Arizona.. Pennsylvania, Georgia, New Hampshire, Michigan.. I think there are like 17 states that are now demanding forensic audits.
That's why there is PANIC in the air.
How far will they go to take over our country completely?
They already invited the UN...
China is in Canada..
Southern border is a flood zone...

tick tock
They say it's going to be a very hot summer.
August sounds like it might be uncomfortable for some.
Be prepared. Have food supplies and water.
When it goes dark.. and the prices look like Venezuala prices..
know that it is at the door.

But they will not prevail.

In the end..
GOD WINS

HUGS

Reactions: marks

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the endgame?

I'm not racist.

I can see it,

People aren't stupid,
they're just sleeping..

hugs
Why do they call it the White House, maybe it should be renamed?
Seems kinda racist to me.

Reactions: APAK

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do they call it the White House, maybe it should be renamed?
Seems kinda racist to me.
Was It Always Called the White House?
The stone exterior of the building was first painted with a lime-based whitewash in 1798 to protect it from the elements and freezing temperatures. According to the White House Historical Association, the "White House" moniker began to appear in newspapers before the War of 1812.

But it was President Theodore Roosevelt, who, in 1901, designated the official name of the residence of the U.S. president to be the White House. (Previous names included the Presidents' House, the Executive Mansion, the Presidential Palace and the Presidential Mansion.) It also commonly goes by “The People’s House.”

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is all a load of bunkum just like black lives matter. If you look a bit father than what the lamesteam media print you will find a few facts that they do not want you to know.

Fact 1. More blacks are killed by blacks than whites.
Fact 2. More policemen are killed by blacks that by whites.
Fact 3. 60% of black children grow up without a father in the home.

Now tell me, if black lives matter, why haven't they done something about these three facts?

BLM is intended to divide the same as critical race theory is. There is no middle way with these people. You either agree or you don't and if you don't then you are the worst kind of human being.

Reactions: APAK and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, this is what I thought, that CRT is devised by people who drive ACLU in an attempt to demise the USA and it's constitution to promote their agenda:

Colion Noir blasts ACLU for declaring the Second Amendment 'racist': 'Disgusting' to use racism

From the article:

Attorney and gun rights activist Colion Noir ripped the American Civil Liberties Union for declaring the liberties enshrined in the Second Amendment "racist" Friday on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

"Racism is foundational to the Second Amendment and its inclusion in the Bill of Rights," the ACLU claimed in a recent statement.

Noir said that history shows the ACLU is both incorrect and "disgusting" in trying to use the subject of race in an anti-Second Amendment context, given the history of gun rights.

"I think it is kind of disgusting to try to utilize the racial past in this country to get the very people who probably need a gun the most away from the Second Amendment," Noir added.

Host Tucker Carlson referenced as much, noting that the Second Amendment itself empowered such Northerners to "take their own guns south and end slavery by force."

Last edited:
Reactions: WoeUntoYou

WoeUntoYou

Jul 31, 2021
Knoxville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,
This is my first post on this forum. I happened to be browsing the internet and came upon these forums. I wanted to warn every Christian about CRT. Most of the responses I’ve read here have been spot on.

CRT looks at everything through race. It’s not a real scientific theory - in that there are no peer reviewed research studies with a high validity and reliability that give the “theory” any creditably. In fact , CRT teaches that science is actually a form of white supremacy used to oppress people of color. This is one reason why they want to change math. CRT is a distorted, social philosophy or ideology - almost a religion at this point. According to CRT, White people are inherently racist and oppressors and always take advantage of other races. Nothing can change this “fact” in the views of CRT believers.

The creator of CRT ultimately wants a new branch of government (via a constitutional amendment) that is not held in check by other branches where he can bring about “racial equity and justice”. This is a sickening Marxism/Communist ideology and is not biblically sound at all. I encourage all of you to be wary of any “anti-racist” trainings or propaganda where you are asked to confess your “privilege” or rebuke your “whiteness”. This is cultist ideology with no sound scientific backing.

These same CRT progressives believe Christianity is evil and a form of white supremacy as well. I have been forced into some of these “trainings” and want to warn other believers. This false ideology is wicked, manipulative and has nothing to do with equality or the Lord.

Reactions: APAK and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,
This is my first post on this forum. I happened to be browsing the internet and came upon these forums. I wanted to warn every Christian about CRT. Most of the responses I’ve read here have been spot on.

CRT looks at everything through race. It’s not a real scientific theory - in that there are no peer reviewed research studies with a high validity and reliability that give the “theory” any creditably. In fact , CRT teaches that science is actually a form of white supremacy used to oppress people of color. This is one reason why they want to change math. CRT is a distorted, social philosophy or ideology - almost a religion at this point. According to CRT, White people are inherently racist and oppressors and always take advantage of other races. Nothing can change this “fact” in the views of CRT believers.

The creator of CRT ultimately wants a new branch of government (via a constitutional amendment) that is not held in check by other branches where he can bring about “racial equity and justice”. This is a sickening Marxism/Communist ideology and is not biblically sound at all. I encourage all of you to be wary of any “anti-racist” trainings or propaganda where you are asked to confess your “privilege” or rebuke your “whiteness”. This is cultist ideology with no sound scientific backing.

These same CRT progressives believe Christianity is evil and a form of white supremacy as well. I have been forced into some of these “trainings” and want to warn other believers. This false ideology is wicked, manipulative and has nothing to do with equality or the Lord.
Welcome to the forums :)

Reactions: WoeUntoYou and APAK

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Devin,

Critical Race Theory is the sad outcome of liberal multiculturalism. Liberal intellectuals would have you to think that different performance, crime, and education outcomes among blacks and whites are due to racism, a legacy of slavery, and systemic discrimination.

The problem is that this theory lacks evidence and promotes a culture of anger, blameshifting, and underperformance.

The thing is, black people were statistically better employed, in more two parent families, and in less poverty in generations closer to slavery than now.

The truth is that liberal policies like minimum wage laws, welfare, excusing and promoting bad behaviour like looting and riots, and blaming bad outcomes on white people have really done a lot of harm to black Americans. Historically, we have done better before things like welfare were enacted, even during segregation.

Don't let anyone fool you about what helps people succeed. Its not endless government intervention. Its gaining skills that other people will pay for. The problem with Critical Race Theory and liberal intlectuals is that they point the blame in the wrong direction, causing endless division in the society.

Communism can be promoted in this division, as others have pointed out.

Also, think about the Black Lives Matter riots. If they really believed they were going to be gunned down baced on race, they wouldn't be rioting in the streets.

As Thomas Sowell pointed out, there's a whole industry of race baiters that have a vested interest in there being a "systemic racism" issue.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Devin,

Critical Race Theory is the sad outcome of liberal multiculturalism. Liberal intellectuals would have you to think that different performance, crime, and education outcomes among blacks and whites are due to racism, a legacy of slavery, and systemic discrimination.

The problem is that this theory lacks evidence and promotes a culture of anger, blameshifting, and underperformance.

The thing is, black people were statistically better employed, in more two parent families, and in less poverty in generations closer to slavery than now.

The truth is that liberal policies like minimum wage laws, welfare, excusing and promoting bad behaviour like looting and riots, and blaming bad outcomes on white people have really done a lot of harm to black Americans. Historically, we have done better before things like welfare were enacted, even during segregation.

Don't let anyone fool you about what helps people succeed. Its not endless government intervention. Its gaining skills that other people will pay for. The problem with Critical Race Theory and liberal intlectuals is that they point the blame in the wrong direction, causing endless division in the society.

Communism can be promoted in this division, as others have pointed out.

Also, think about the Black Lives Matter riots. If they really believed they were going to be gunned down baced on race, they wouldn't be rioting in the streets.

As Thomas Sowell pointed out, there's a whole industry of race baiters that have a vested interest in there being a "systemic racism" issue.
Good points, thanks.

Reactions: Wynona

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Critical Race Theory (CRT), a Marxist pedagogy based on the assumption that racism is endemic and impossible to eradicate in white people. As CRT is implemented across America, classical textbooks in English, American history, and traditional mathematics are being tossed aside and replaced with propaganda written by progressive activists.

The roll-out of CRT, CR-S and diversity training should be a warning sign that our educators are planning the destruction of classical education and of parental rights to oversee the moral development of their children. The dilution of academic rigor will inevitably make the next generation academically, intellectually, and emotionally unprepared for the challenges of the future.

You can bet that Chinese, Eastern European, and Indian children aren't studying CRT-approved math, engineering, chemistry, physics, or languages. Our enemies in Communist China must be laughing as they watch the spectacle of America's elite public and private schools dumbing down their curricula at the behest of hard left–leaning educational consultants.

as far as eliminating parental rights to oversee the moral development of their children, that has been going on in the US since the 90's if not longer.

i do believe there is already the mind set preached by state governments that they are the children of the state. i am amazed at how slick the gov is, seeing the parent is responsible for what the child does and the financial care of the child also, but the state has the right to stand between the parent and the child on any issue. this is to have a uniform mind set in the future for the world deception. (as mentioned in Rev.)

you have to get everyone on the same page and the instructions must be of a secular (atheist) line of belief. the line of horse dump of the only way for it to be fair and impartial is secular management. hence the media constantly working the crowd for unrest such as racism or religion.

nations are what they are because these people think and do this way and those people think and do another way. we can't have that in the name of world peace, can we? but as long as there is a rough going on to exploit to justify the cause of world peace and reason (actually one believed and trusted influence through out the world) and anything interfering with that goal is demonized.

one of the things that may be necessary is elimination of personal gun ownership, the main reason is simple the authorities don't like revolutions and weaponry is an empowerment in such, also there is the concern when raiding a home they just might shoot back. the elite and peasantry (hopeless) is back. the general population has to believe they are powerless to do anything about it. this past election is a good example of those in power trying to make the public feel their votes don't count.

Reactions: dev553344