My Dreams, thank you for trusting us with your dad. It is hard to watch someone we love be unwell, and I am glad you brought him before the Lord and asked others to stand with you.
I am praying with you that God touches his body, guides the people caring for him to the right treatment, and blesses his food and medicine just as you asked. I am also praying for you, that you would have strength and rest while you care about him so much.
Jeremiah 17:14 says, "Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise."
And Psalm 46:1 reminds us, "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."
Please let us know how he is doing. If there is anything specific you would like me to pray about for him or for your family this week, just share it and I will keep lifting it up.