Daily Mail Trump claims "Fifth Amendment 400 times."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is his legal team? It's very simple .....First question, "I plead the fifth." Shut up, kick back, drag out the Big Mac and Diet Coke. Shut up! Make one mistake and try to answer something .....the fifth is protection is gone ...

There are times when the New Yorker in Trump becomes his worst enemy.

I was called into a deposition where my boss was blackmailing a group of contractors. I called my wife's boss (an attorney) He called me in and turned me over to two legal interns working in his office for the summer. (Never had experienced a deposition. "If you can answer yes, say yes. If you can answer no, say no. People always want to show how intelligent they are or pretend to be. Better to be quiet and thought foolish than to remove all doubt." I made the attorney doing the deposition so mad, he threw his notebook against the wall, broke his pencil and stormed out of the room. The stenographer was laughing "I need to go to the bathroom." Our Corporate Attorney asked ....."Who taught you how to do a deposition?" I explained ...."Man, I need to keep this one under my hat for the future." The opposing attorney came back and we started again. He finally worked his way to painting me into a corner. "Do you believe that your boss was blackmailing contractors?" "Yes" "And how exactly did he do that?"

My boss was fired and went to jail. I took over his position ....The opposing attorney commented as we left "All I had to do was ask the question in the first place?" "Couldn't figure out how to squirm my way out of that one with just one word."

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who is his legal team?
Trump never fails to surround (or hire) himself with incompetents, idiots or traitors. He just loves to sabotage himself. And he has not changed one bit. The RINOs hate him but he simply can't see it. As for the Daily Mail, it is about as worthless a tabloid as you can find.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump never fails to surround (or hire) himself with incompetents, idiots or traitors. He just loves to sabotage himself. And he has not changed one bit. The RINOs hate him but he simply can't see it. As for the Daily Mail, it is about as worthless a tabloid as you can find.
There's not may non traitors to choose from.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He's a typical New Yorker .....RINO's hate him as much as they hate themselves ....They can't see that. When you stand for nothing, you are worth nothing.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte