Dance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Samuel 6:14-16
14 And David danced before the Lord with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.
15 So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet.
16 And as the ark of the Lord came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the Lord; and she despised him in her heart.

This song is beautiful as well as the dance in the background.
I love the art of dance and do believe we can make sin out of anything here that we might do or say !

I hope you dance.........

Reactions: dev553344

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a prison, where most have no hope.......
Acts 16:25-34 KJV
And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When the work on our renovated church building was complete the meeting hall had a sprung floor which bounced as over 400 of us danced for the Lord.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the work on our renovated church building was complete the meeting hall had a sprung floor which bounced as over 400 of us danced for the Lord.
Praise be to God !
I'd have loved to have been there.
I have never danced in the Spirit but once when I was 8 months pregnant, in the Spirit, I walked along the backs of the pews in a Spirit filled revival, about 10 rows!

God's power is powerful indeed !

Reactions: Pearl

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many dance moves have been through the ages and practiced by different eras and genres of music.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted this in another thread it's a Jewish Wedding dance. I love the Jewish songs.

Reactions: Pearl