Dangerous new cult

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

even_a_mung_unit

Mar 16, 2008
This is a very important alert for all Christian parents!My name is Kim Jones, I am a member of an informal group of parents andministers that monitor cult activities in our community. I would like to sayhere and now that we are not a bunch of fussy old hens that think every newheavy metal act is a tool of Satan. We focus exclusively on organized anddeliberate plots to turn our children against their Heavenly Father.In the mid-nineties we became aware of a group called The Order of the HiddenPath (OHP). At that time the OHP was headquartered in suburban Philadelphia.The stated aim of this group is to "aid seekers in their quest for esotericknowledge." This translates into "help teenagers learn about and convert toWicca, Satanism, and other Neo-Pagan religions." The founder and leader ofthis Cult, known only as R.E.P., is a professed follower of Aleister Crowley,who claimed to be The Beast of Revelations!This group is known to have actively sought out young Christians to underminetheir Faith. They advocate drug use, orgiastic/homosexual activity, crossdressing, body piercing, scarification, branding and other perversionsassociated with the hardcore "Goth" lifestyle that their senior membership isobsessed with.They seemed to have disappeared after riot in Devon, PA, which was rumored tohave been started by one of its members. Then several months ago one of the cofounders of the OHP (agent156) began broadcasting an internet radio programcalled 3 AM Eternal. While this program ended more quickly than it began, somethings mentioned on this program and it's websight deeply concerned us. Themost shocking revelation was the the statement - "All dormant agents are toreport to the Grand Counsel immediately."This was truly disturbing, the membership of this group has had years toregroup and build resources. At the time they went dormant they where known tohave skilled computer experts, authors, musicians, and graphic artists ontheir "Grand Counsel." One of the teenagers that we helped escape clutches ofthis demented group in 1995, told us that they hopped to use these talentedindividuals to start a national media campaign to seduce God-fearing youthinto following the path of Satan.At the time this seemed fantastic to us. But the internet was in its infancy.In 1995 it would have cost millions of dollars to reach the kinds of peoplethat today are merely a click away.Our worst fears came true when one of our members received a copy of the pressrelease for a book called JOIN MY CULT! A terrified parent had just daysbefore provided us a pre release PDF copy of this book that she had found onher daughter's computer. This 'fictional' novel actually discusses some of theevents the lead up to the Devon riot and mentions the OHP by name. That thisevent occurred just a few months after the call for "All dormant agents...toreport to the Grand Counsel" can not be a coincidence. We believe that theauthor of this book, James Curcio (agent139) was one of the first peopleseduced into this cult, when he was still a teenager.From the press release - "Though James Curcio is the primary author, theproject was in fact written and compiled by a group of individuals, who by allappearances adhere to the belief that the project is not, in any way shape orform, a work of fiction. In fact many of the authors are also characterswithin the book."If you have any doubts about the intention behind publishing this 'novel' justlook at the title! Please note that this book is being released by a largepublisher of "counter culture" books, New Falcon. New Falcon's books are soldin every major book store in the country.Please, I urge you, discuss the dangers of this group and others like themwith your children. Make sure they understand that these people use all mannerof tricks to hide their true intentions. In person they seem like harmlessbohemians. They specifically seek out attractive artists and intellectuals tobe trained as recruiters.The following is from a letter I received just after the Devon incident:"My daughter had always been different, she like to paint and write poetry,she always kept to her self and never had many friends. So I was very excitedwhen she brought home two other teenagers for diner one night. They seemed alittle odd, but they where very smart and so polite. One discussed thereformation and other Christian subjects with my husband for hours. He had theletters OHP on his notebook. I asked what it meant. He said it had somethingto do with a poetry group."Later that year, just after she turned 18, my daughter disappeared. I foundsome emails she had printed in her bedroom. They told me what the OHP wasreally about!"She finally called me a year latter from France. She told me in a very proudvoice that she had become a prostitute and was using heroin."Do not underestimate this threat! Discuss this cult with your children. Andforward this message to every Christian parent you know.

lilithb

Dec 5, 2007
I can understand parents being concerned and thank you for bringing this up but I think once teens start to read anything by Alester Crowley, they will soon give it up.. I followed his nonsense too and realized very fast that most of his rantings were drug induced and he was an ego maniac . Many people follow other paths but evently the truth shines through.. I think sometimes they must walk that path in order to find the true path.. I know that I did and I was on many paths for over 30 years. You are always going to have people who like to shock, teens go through that "shock" phase and have been disillutioned by the narrow minded bigotry of The Church.. Thank God that The church is awakening and becoming spirit filled not point fingers and placing judgements when they have been so corrupt themselves.