Darlene Zschech and the Holy Ghost

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SID1FZZDtPw

Reactions: IanLC

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
I enjoyed the video. I found the information given to be very interesting and well in depth for a video. I enjoy learning more about Jesus Christ and the precious Holy Spirit and the people they use like William Seymour, Joel Olsteen, and Darlene Zschech. People need to understand that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is more than just recieving the gift of tongues it is about letting your body become a temple and letting the Holy Spirit of the most high God YHWH dwell there in. And letting the fruit of the Holy Spirit and word of God manifest and dwell in your life. Living a holy life before God which he commands! i loved the praise and worship by Darlene and the prayer by Joel. I just feel though he should have kept the mood in worship before God. I felt he cut it off after his prayer but that is my opinion. God bless you and continue to be a missinary, apologetic, and evangelist for the faith in Jesus Christ. With your commission to spread the knowledge of the baptism of the Holy Ghost to the people and up lift the gospel of Jesus the Christ, Cristo, The Anointed one to the world. Stay encouraged and be steadfast and unmovable always abounding in the work of Christ for you know that your living is not in vain!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I enjoyed the video. I found the information given to be very interesting and well in depth for a video. I enjoy learning more about Jesus Christ and the precious Holy Spirit and the people they use like William Seymour, Joel Olsteen, and Darlene Zschech. People need to understand that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is more than just recieving the gift of tongues it is about letting your body become a temple and letting the Holy Spirit of the most high God YHWH dwell there in. And letting the fruit of the Holy Spirit and word of God manifest and dwell in your life. Living a holy life before God which he commands! i loved the praise and worship by Darlene and the prayer by Joel. I just feel though he should have kept the mood in worship before God. I felt he cut it off after his prayer but that is my opinion. God bless you and continue to be a missinary, apologetic, and evangelist for the faith in Jesus Christ. With your commission to spread the knowledge of the baptism of the Holy Ghost to the people and up lift the gospel of Jesus the Christ, Cristo, The Anointed one to the world. Stay encouraged and be steadfast and unmovable always abounding in the work of Christ for you know that your living is not in vain!

I knew that William Seymour and the Azusa street mission were instrumental in bringing back the Baptism of the Holy Ghost as a young person... But it wasn't until after I studied it for myself that I found that he was also African American. That man was a powerful influence! It was within months that Smith Wigglesworth testified as receiving the baptism in England! That revival went around the world real quick!

I have people come up to me at times saying that 'Joel Osteen isn't a preacher' in which I do not take up for the man. I have no plans on promoting any kind of denomination or person... Only the Lord Jesus Christ!

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Yes and if people would study and research they would see that there is more to the baptism of the Holy Ghost than just tongues. Sometimes we glorify the tongues and not the Spirit by which the tongues come from. The tongues is just a small part of the bigger whole. There is a difference between an overshadowing, and an infilling and indwelling of the Holy Ghost. We need all of them but what most people aim and want for is the overshadowing of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1-4) In an overshadowing you feel emotionally high and have physical energy which may but not limited to (shout, holy dance, estatic praise, overflow of tongues, slain in the Holy Spirit, overflow of emotions, etc.) An infilling is when you become baptized and as Luke 4:1 states you become directed and filled by the Spirit of God. Romans 8:11 and 1 Corinthians 6:19 states that thee Holy Spirit dwells in us this comes after the overshadowing and the infilling. Sanctification is one of the main purposes of the Holy Spirit. We like to say in our church that you need to be baptized with water, Holy Spirit and fire. The fire is that sanctification and cleansing process that the Holy Spirit does in the believers life. There is more that I could state but time and space will not allow me. But it is more than just tongues I am not lessoning or lowering tongues they are essential for the church ( I speak in tongues) but they are not the main part of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.

1. Overshadowing (Acts 2:1-4)
2.Infilling (Luke 4:1)
3. Indwelling (Romans 8:11)
4. Empowering (Acts 1:8 & Acts 6:9-10)

Ephesians 5:18 sums it up (NIV) "Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit."

Reactions: IanLC

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and if people would study and research they would see that there is more to the baptism of the Holy Ghost than just tongues. Sometimes we glorify the tongues and not the Spirit by which the tongues come from. The tongues is just a small part of the bigger whole. There is a difference between an overshadowing, and an infilling and indwelling of the Holy Ghost. We need all of them but what most people aim and want for is the overshadowing of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1-4) In an overshadowing you feel emotionally high and have physical energy which may but not limited to (shout, holy dance, estatic praise, overflow of tongues, slain in the Holy Spirit, overflow of emotions, etc.) An infilling is when you become baptized and as Luke 4:1 states you become directed and filled by the Spirit of God. Romans 8:11 and 1 Corinthians 6:19 states that thee Holy Spirit dwells in us this comes after the overshadowing and the infilling. Sanctification is one of the main purposes of the Holy Spirit. We like to say in our church that you need to be baptized with water, Holy Spirit and fire. The fire is that sanctification and cleansing process that the Holy Spirit does in the believers life. There is more that I could state but time and space will not allow me. But it is more than just tongues I am not lessoning or lowering tongues they are essential for the church ( I speak in tongues) but they are not the main part of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.

1. Overshadowing (Acts 2:1-4)
2.Infilling (Luke 4:1)
3. Indwelling (Romans 8:11)
4. Empowering (Acts 1:8 & Acts 6:9-10)

Ephesians 5:18 sums it up (NIV) "Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit."

I'd say!

thumbsupiu5.jpg