Daughter dating Muslim

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrickneedshelp

May 5, 2024
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hazel hasn't been here for some time.

I would like to know is your daughter a Christian? Either way:

Does your daughter know that Muslims are allowed to beat their wives for anything they don't like about her?

Does she know that she will be considered less than any male? Does she know she will have to do whatever her Muslim husband says? She will have no rights of her own, especially if she goes to his country.

Does she know any children will be required to be raised as Muslims? Which is actually being put into bondage for life unless they come to know Jesus.

Does she know their "prophet" Mohammed married a six year old girl and he had sex with the child when she was only nine years old? This shows Islam has evil, devilish beginnings.

Patrickneedshelp

May 5, 2024
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Patrickneedshelp You need to keep praying for her. It's the most powerful weapon you have as a believer. Prayer can change the course of history. Keep prayng and I will pray also.... :pray:
Thanks for kind advice. Currently, our relationship is tense. I am trying to rebuild our relationship first before sharing this film to her.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The muslim is an international student here in Canada. He even black mouthed me and my wife in front of my daughter.

I guess you mean he bad mouthed you and your wife.

What did he get upset about? Muslims can get upset easily. It's a bad sign when he bad mouths his elders.

Patrickneedshelp

May 5, 2024
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
True story.... I've seen it twice. Once he gets her and the children to his country, she becomes a captive/slave to him and his parents/family.

Tubi (app or website) currently has Not Without My Daughter.... please watch it. It's free.
Thanks! I will get a chance to watch this film with my daughter.

Patrickneedshelp

May 5, 2024
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, he bad mouth me and my wife.
I am not a racist and I treat everyone as individual. In fact, I have many friends from Muslim countries such as Pakistan. However, from my daughter, it seems to me he is quite extreme in terms of conflict between western and Muslim. There was a time when I visited the university with my daughter. He approached me but I refused to say hi to me. After that, he told my daughter that her father is a racist. Actually, prior to this incident, he already bad mouthed me and my wife with my daughter that we should not intervene my daughter as she was mature and had right to fight back. From what I know, my daughter only came back to her university residence at around 1am or 2 am every night. That’s also understand why her academic results dropped significantly.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a racist and I treat everyone as individual. In fact, I have many friends from Muslim countries such as Pakistan. However, from my daughter, it seems to me he is quite extreme in terms of conflict between western and Muslim. There was a time when I visited the university with my daughter. He approached me but I refused to say hi to me. After that, he told my daughter that her father is a racist. Actually, prior to this incident, he already bad mouthed me and my wife with my daughter that we should not intervene my daughter as she was mature and had right to fight back. From what I know, my daughter only came back to her university residence at around 1am or 2 am every night. That’s also understand why her academic results dropped significantly.

His character sounds very bad. He shouldn't tell your daughter to fight back against her parents! Is he a Middle Eastern Muslim?

If your daughter marries him, she will not be able to fight back against him....he will probably beat her. That is allowed in Islam for a husband to do.

I pray your daughter wises up. A Muslim man who talked with Sam Shamoun told Sam the Muslim men will use Western women for sex. They look down at Western women.

Do you have a church? Better get some other Christians praying for her.

Otherwise she will have to learn the hard way if she marries him.

Patrickneedshelp

May 5, 2024
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
His character sounds very bad. He shouldn't tell your daughter to fight back against her parents! Is he a Middle Eastern Muslim?

If your daughter marries him, she will not be able to fight back against him....he will probably beat her. That is allowed in Islam for a husband to do.

I pray your daughter wises up. A Muslim man who talked with Sam Shamoun told Sam the Muslim men will use Western women for sex. They look down at Western women.

Do you have a church? Better get some other Christians praying for her.

Otherwise she will have to learn the hard way if she marries him.
He is from Bangladesh.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is from Bangladesh.

Usually it's the Middle Eastern Muslims that are more radical. I know Asian Muslims that were shocked and dismayed by 9/11.

Have you ever thought of asking him to church? Sometimes when they experience the peace and love of God, it changes them to believe in Jesus.

He must not be a happy person if he is against you the parents. He is probably the same with other Westerners....an unhappy life, no inner peace of heart and mind which the Lord gives us.

And, he is a foreign student in Canada. He is trying to get a permanent residency in Canada.
If he marries your daughter, will he get that?

Patrickneedshelp

May 5, 2024
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Usually it's the Middle Eastern Muslims that are more radical. I know Asian Muslims that were shocked and dismayed by 9/11.

Have you ever thought of asking him to church? Sometimes when they experience the peace and love of God, it changes them to believe in Jesus.

He must not be a happy person if he is against you the parents. He is probably the same with other Westerners....an unhappy life, no inner peace of heart and mind which the Lord gives us.

If he marries your daughter, will he get that?
Yes, he will get permanent residency if my daughter marries him.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Both my wife and I are Christian. But, my daughter is yet a Christian. Having said that she goes to church once a while with us.

Could I make two prayer suggestions for you.

The first suggestion is for you to ask God to be included your daughter and her Muslim friend among those whom He is drawing to Himself so that they both understand God love for them and His respective purposes for them in their lives.

The second suggestion is that you then continually begin to thank God that He has heard your prayer for your daughter and her Muslim friend and is work in His timeframe to bring it into reality in His time until you see the first prayer fulfilled..

In both of these prayers you are releasing your daughter and her Muslim friend into God's hands to deal with so that His Glory will be seen in the outcome that He will bring about.

The above prayers means that both you and your wife through your faith, belief and dependence on God, are placing both your daughter and her Muslim friend into His care for their respective futures whatever that may be trusting that God will bring about the salvation of them both such that His Glory will be seen in you and your daughter and her Muslim friend in the way you together worship God in all things.

Shalom