David

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Remember David, that ruddy little boy that God anointed to be King over Israel. The one who was out doing his fathers bidding, tending the sheep when the prophet came calling,who by his appearance did not seem suitable for the roll.

1Sa 16:7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

The very same David who stood before the army of the philistines and slew Goliath with a stone, who boasted not of His own works but gave all the glory to God.

The very same David who played music to Saul when a spirit came upon Him and troubled Him and who when Saul tried to kill him out of Jealousy, refused to kill Saul for Saul was Gods anointed.

The very same David who declared in Psalms,
Psa 119:44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.

Yet He fought with the Philistines of whose champion he slew, against the army of Israel
1Sa 28:1 And it came to pass in those days, that the Philistines gathered their armies together for warfare, to fight with Israel. And Achish said unto David, Know thou assuredly, that thou shalt go out with me to battle, thou and thy men.

The very same David who lusted after a mans wife, had him sent to the front of the battle to die so he could have his wife, who counted the people against Gods own will, yet still proclaimed in psalms.
Psa 119:163 I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.

Yet for all He did, all His Law breaking, God declared
Act_13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

Psa 89:20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

Yet the only thing that stopped David building Gods temple was,

1Ch 28:3 But God said unto me, Thou shalt not build an house for my name, because thou hast been a man of war, and hast shed blood.

As it is written,

1Co_1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

It will always be that way.

In all His Love

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Remember David, that ruddy little boy that God anointed to be King over Israel. The one who was out doing his fathers bidding, tending the sheep when the prophet came calling,who by his appearance did not seem suitable for the roll.

1Sa 16:7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

The very same David who stood before the army of the philistines and slew Goliath with a stone, who boasted not of His own works but gave all the glory to God.

The very same David who played music to Saul when a spirit came upon Him and troubled Him and who when Saul tried to kill him out of Jealousy, refused to kill Saul for Saul was Gods anointed.

The very same David who declared in Psalms,
Psa 119:44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.

Yet He fought with the Philistines of whose champion he slew, against the army of Israel
1Sa 28:1 And it came to pass in those days, that the Philistines gathered their armies together for warfare, to fight with Israel. And Achish said unto David, Know thou assuredly, that thou shalt go out with me to battle, thou and thy men.

The very same David who lusted after a mans wife, had him sent to the front of the battle to die so he could have his wife, who counted the people against Gods own will, yet still proclaimed in psalms.
Psa 119:163 I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.

Yet for all He did, all His Law breaking, God declared
Act_13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

Psa 89:20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

Yet the only thing that stopped David building Gods temple was,

1Ch 28:3 But God said unto me, Thou shalt not build an house for my name, because thou hast been a man of war, and hast shed blood.

As it is written,

1Co_1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

It will always be that way.

In all His Love
What is your point of all these?

thank you.