Day 22 Omer Count– Iyar 8 – April 29

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saturday 4-29-23 7th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Iyar 8 5783, 41st. Spring Day

OMER COUNT - WEEK 4 - - Moses

APRIL 29 - MAY 5

NETZACH – ENDURANCE

During the fourth week of counting the Omer, we examine and refine the emotional attribute of endurance
known as Netzach. Netzach means endurance, fortitude and ambition and is a combination of determination and tenacity. It is a balance of patience, persistence and guts. Endurance is also being reliable and accountable, which establishes security and commitment.

Without endurance, any good endeavor or intention has no chance of success. Endurance means to be alive, to be driven by what counts. It is the readiness to fight for what you believe, to go all the way. This, of course, requires that endurance be closely examined to ensure that it is used in a healthy and productive manner.

Chesed of Netzach: Loving-kindness in Endurance

Psalm 119:169-176; I Cor. 15:57-58

For anything to endure it needs to be loved. A neutral or indifferent attitude will reflect in a marginal
commitment. If you have difficulty making commitments, examine how much you love and enjoy the object
that requires your commitment. Do I love my work? My family? My choices? For endurance to be effective it needs to be caring and loving.

Does my endurance cause me to be, or seem to be, inflexible? Does my drive and determination cause me to be controlling? Am I too demanding? Do others (my employees, friends, children) cooperate with me out of the sheer force of my will and drive, or out of love?

Exercise for the day: When fighting for something you believe in, pause a moment to ensure that it is
accomplished in a loving manner.

Love, Walter and Debbie

Last edited: