Day 26 Of The Omer Count to Pentecost

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Monday 5-20-24 2nd. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Iyar 11 5784 63rd. Spring Day

Humility in Endurance, Psalm 123:1-4; Psalm 47.1

Yielding -- which is a result of humility -- is an essential element of enduring. Standing fast can sometimes be a
formula for destruction. The oak, lacking the ability to bend in the hurricane, is uprooted.

The reed, which
yields to the wind, survives without a problem. Do I know when to yield, out of strength not fear? Why am I
often afraid to yield?

Endurance is fueled by inner strength. Hod of Netzach is the humble recognition and acknowledgement that the capacity to endure and prevail comes from the soul that God gave each person.

This humility does not compromise the drive of endurance; on the contrary, it intensifies it, because human endurance can go only so far and endure only so much, whereas endurance that comes from the Divine soul is limitless.

Do I attribute my success solely to my own strength and determination? Am I convinced that I am all-powerful
due to my level of endurance? Where do I get the strength at times when everything seems so bleak?

Exercise for the day: When you awake, acknowledge God for giving you a soul with the extraordinary power
and versatility to endure despite trying challenges. This will allow you to draw energy and strength for the
entire day.

Love, Walter And Debbie

Prycejosh1987

May 20, 2024
Balsall Heath
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Endurance is fueled by inner strength. Hod of Netzach is the humble recognition and acknowledgement that the capacity to endure and prevail comes from the soul that God gave each person.
I believe God gives everyone the same natural abilities to endure, but we can expand on what God gives. That we can only expand on these things with God and for God. But everyone has the same rights to endure. Purpose and focus help us endure. Spiritual focus and purpose is eternal.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe God gives everyone the same natural abilities to endure, but we can expand on what God gives. That we can only expand on these things with God and for God. But everyone has the same rights to endure. Purpose and focus help us endure. Spiritual focus and purpose is eternal.
Amen Prycejosh 1987

Love, Walter And Debbie