Deadly Earthquake Strikes Morocco

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is something you can pray about as they attempt to locate survivors. A 6.8 earthquake struck near Marrakech. The death toll is currently 800 and expected to climb. I will be praying for those poor souls trapped in the rubble and for the homeless people displaced by the tragedy.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is something you can pray about as they attempt to locate survivors. A 6.8 earthquake struck near Marrakech. The death toll is currently 800 and expected to climb. I will be praying for those poor souls trapped in the rubble and for the homeless people displaced by the tragedy.
Praying.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s over 2,000 now.
So many people around the world facing devastating loss and grief, fires, floods, earthquakes, storms….this is how Satan wins so much ground. When people lose so much. The world is hurting x

I always feel a bit overwhelmed by it all , I mean I am so very fortunate to live Where I do right now. How can I imagine what their loss must feel like x

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just read that Morocco is 99% Muslim. 1% Christian. I think I would also like to suggest that we pray that they accept Jesus as God and Savior.

It was less than a year ago (2/6/2023) that Turkey was hit by a massive 7.8 quake that killed tens of thousands of people which is another 99% Muslim country. So along with that let's pray that Missionary efforts also increase in those areas. 2023 Turkey–Syria earthquake - Wikipedia

This softens my heart to the Muslim communities. They have suffered tragic losses recently.

Last edited:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was less than a year ago (2/6/2023) that Turkey was hit by a massive 7.8 quake that killed tens of thousands of people which is another 99% Muslim country

One thing that really impressed me was how long the Turkish searchers kept searching for those under the rubble. They kept on and on....even found some people alive after so long under the rubble.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing that really impressed me was how long the Turkish searchers kept searching for those under the rubble. They kept on and on....even found some people alive after so long under the rubble.
Yes, there are some stories from the Turkey quake that were inspiring and brought hope. They managed to rescue a lot of people from certain death.

There are three ways that I don't want to die, I'm not afraid of death, but earthquakes are one of them.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, there are some stories from the Turkey quake that were inspiring and brought hope. They managed to rescue a lot of people from certain death.

There are three ways that I don't want to die, I'm not afraid of death, but earthquakes are one of them.

Yes, they are just so scary. They hit suddenly and then one just prays it will stop quickly.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they are just so scary. They hit suddenly and then one just prays it will stop quickly.
I've only been in one earthquake that struck Seattle and shook my area. The walls waved and I realized it could have brought the house down.