Death, better then sin….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colossians 3:4 (NASB20)
When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘When Christ who is our life’

All those that are born again have Christ as their life, whether or not it is realized, it is so…. For the new birth is the life of Christ coming to birth in one… It being covered over by the life of this world is that that prevents one from seeing and experiencing this truth….. This is why Christ’s only command to be free from the life of this world is to reckon it dead by faith… It is in this reckoning it dead by faith that one will come to know Christ as a living reality in them…. For Christ is one’s life at the moment of the new birth, growing in Christ is a learning of this truth by experience… Faith and believing this is so is put forth in Paul’s confession; ‘not I but Christ’ and again; ‘no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me’, and still, again; ‘the just shall live by faith’…

All these words are pointing to the same truth, that being, ‘Christ our life’, for this is how one gets to experience this truth of Christ being one’s life… For in this experiencing there is no doubt or ambiguity for when one believes and grabs on to, that Christ really and truly did die, and they with Him, all that is left is a humble looking to Him for life as well as all other things…

For Paul put forth the truth that he glorified in nothing but the cross of the Lord Jesus Christ, this is the same as saying he glorified in nothing but his death in Christ…. The reason being, in this glorifying Paul was brought to nothing before Christ, that is, as a dead man before Christ he presented himself as a living sacrifice to God…. It is in the faith of this presenting oneself dead before God that one will find, feel, experience and know they have found the living One….

For when one sees death is better then sin, glory, hope and Christ awaits… For knowing He longs to be found by all, and in this finding will it be found that Christ of a surety is one’s new life….

In the most Beloved, Not me