Death is come up into our window!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Jeremiah 9:21 For death is come up into our windows, and is entered into our palaces, to cut off the children from without, and the young men from the streets.
  • Death is one of Satan's many names.....
Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
  • Death, comes into our windows to enter our homes. To me this means through our windows to the world...our televisions and computers. They are fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil for they are...good and evil. He, Death, uses these windows to keep God's children and God's young men, (the man child) from the "streets." Well, in today society, keeping someone "off the streets" is a good thing...but that isn't what is meant.
    • Streets....width, avenue or area; broad place (way), street.
    • Without...to sever, separate by a wall, outside, outdoors; abroad, field, forth highway, more out(side) street, without.
    As I was reading the above verse in Jeremiah I wondered why Death wants to keep us "from the streets." Then I realized....He wants the children "cut off from without," and the "young men from the streets," as it keeps them from their destiny. The children of God and the young men are...the two witnesses. They are to take His word forward...to witness for Him. Among them, some will be those shown below....
Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
    • Street ...wide place, open square.
    That is the street Death wants to keep us from. The great city is the world...not Jerusalem and he wants to keep us from witnessing in this world.