deaths & only deaths

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray Father God take control of situation in India, and save lives from covid and its problems. Let Lord comfort all those who are mourning. There is deaths and only deaths in India, Let Lord God protect people from covid. Sorry not able to put in words, but still you can pray. Thanks!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Yes, we have been hearing about it all. Delhi seems particularly bad. It looks awful.
How are you and your family feeling now, are you recovering ?
Rita

Yes, cities are being hit hard by this covid its been 18 days we 3 tested positive , i am okay but there is weakness in body.
Parents due to age have health problems. Thanks Rita

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Friends, you can pray Father God take control of situation in India, and save lives from covid and its problems. Let Lord comfort all those who are mourning. There is deaths and only deaths in India, Let Lord God protect people from covid. Sorry not able to put in words, but still you can pray. Thanks!

I am so sorry.

May the Lord send His holy angels to watch over and guard your household!

Mother Theresa, pray for us!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh bro,
India has a special place in my heart bro. as well as your whole family, I love them all. Take peace from God, these things are coming at us like a freight train bro.
Of course you will always have my prayers with you, and your country as a whole too.
Gods blessings Mel