Democratic Party deceit.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In America it's the Supreme Court's job is to interpret the Constitution and determine the Supreme Law of the Land, the Executive Branch is responsible for enforcing the laws.
And a lambs constitution is the bible and every WORD of the LORD . Now let all that has breath praise and thank the glorious LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is DECEPTIVE. Dems are clearly Satanic. It's a ploy of Satan to distract from the many Republicans in government who are as bad or worse. "Christians" are so gullible to think Republicans are not Satanic.
FLEE THEM ALL and return to bibles and learn Christ and all sound docrtrine well . FOR MANY DECIEVERS ABOUND ALL OVER THE PLACES
and not just in the political realm but even within many christain churches . ITS AN ALL OUT mad house these days .
But the lambs who know their LORD shall overcome them all , FOR THEY FOLLOW THE LAMB and a strangers voice THEY WONT BE HEEDING .
and ye have overcome THEM , for greater is HE that is in you
than he that is in the world .

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In America it's the Supreme Court's job is to interpret the Constitution and determine the Supreme Law of the Land, the Executive Branch is responsible for enforcing the laws.

So, what you are telling me is that you have advocated all of your responsibility to the government and blame them for all of the things that are going wrong in your life. Oh, you are so shallow, and your understanding is so warped that it in line with your beliefs forged on disbelief.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post makes no sense, we won’t be getting any engineers from South America because the U.S. has destroyed the education system? South America is not part of the U.S. different continent different countries not linked to the United States of America at all.

Trump was right, but ....there is no best staying behind in Latin America. Engineers are driving taxi cabs in India. PHD Egineers ....

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, what you are telling me is that you have advocated all of your responsibility to the government and blame them for all of the things that are going wrong in your life. Oh, you are so shallow, and your understanding is so warped that it in line with your beliefs forged on disbelief.
I’m blaming the current commie government, you asked a question and I answered it, you want to result to insults, then you get blocked. I’m not going to be baited and wind up getting banned for retaliating.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I’m blaming the current commie government, you asked a question and I answered it, you want to result to insults, then you get blocked. I’m not going to be baited and wind up getting banned for retaliating.

So be it. I understand. We all want to blame someone else when we do not exercise good governance over our own lives, and that includes with us being responsible to enforce law and order in our own lives. We cannot advocate that responsibility to any other party whether a singular person or a corporate body.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
both sides of the aisle love to manipoulate the numbers to thewir advantage- that is called politics in todays corrup[t America!

I think BOTH mainstream parties have serious problems, lots of Americans are becoming increasingly disillusioned by both sides. Politicians are so corrupt these days it's deeply saddening for the people. And war and conflict seem to be erupting everywhere, as our nation continues to tear itself apart from the inside.

I honestly feel we are nearing some kind of breaking point in this society, where everyone has to decide to stand for either life or death, for God or Mammon, for what truly matters most to what some people think matters most.

"Independents are usually much more likely than Republicans or Democrats to favor a third political party, but in the current poll, Republicans are nearly as likely as independents to hold this view, 63% to 70%. That represents a dramatic shift for Republicans since last September when 40% favored a third party."
Support for Third U.S. Political Party at High Point

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think BOTH mainstream parties have serious problems, lots of Americans are becoming increasingly disillusioned by both sides. Politicians are so corrupt these days it's deeply saddening for the people. And war and conflict seem to be erupting everywhere, as our nation continues to tear itself apart from the inside.

I honestly feel we are nearing some kind of breaking point in this society, where everyone has to decide to stand for either life or death, for God or Mammon, for what truly matters most to what some people think matters most.

"Independents are usually much more likely than Republicans or Democrats to favor a third political party, but in the current poll, Republicans are nearly as likely as independents to hold this view, 63% to 70%. That represents a dramatic shift for Republicans since last September when 40% favored a third party."
Trump was never a politician, he was what America needed, Pence and other Rino's turned their back on him, because nowadays evil prevails, which is the Demoncratic party.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are several excellent blogs on you tube that view this from the secular view and a believer who has "Poplar preparedness" who also bring sin a spiritual perspective.

Yes we are very near some kind of breaking point, not just nationally, but globally. Whether this births biblical prophecy fulfilment or not- time will show.

Reactions: LouisWilliams