Did God create Alien Beings?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There could be beings from other planets somewhere. That would be God's business. God knows that our limited brains are incapable of figuring out Revelations, muchless other things (of His) that are beyond our reach and comprehension. So maybe, He doesn't share things He knows we are incapable of understanding. Because of humanity's inherent pride and self-centeredness, we tend to assume that we should know everything. We try to minimize God's realm in order for our little brains to understand it.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There could be beings from other planets somewhere. That would be God's business. God knows that our limited brains are incapable of figuring out Revelations, muchless other things (of His) that are beyond our reach and comprehension. So maybe, He doesn't share things He knows we are incapable of understanding. Because of humanity's inherent pride and self-centeredness, we tend to assume that we should know everything. We try to minimize God's realm in order for our little brains to understand it.
I agree, well said..imo.

Reactions: Adrift

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what do you mean, where is my proof in scientific terms?
I mean that is the yearning of new age materialist folks such as yourself.

Alien is a demon as you say...I can’t find that anywhere in Gods word?
Where in the Bible is scientific proof of his existence? Simply put, there are things that are true that are not in the Bible. For instance, travel north from Miami to Boston.

So, given "aliens are demons" is explicitly not in Scripture, how then do you propose to answer the question if not scientifically?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I mean that is the yearning of new age materialist folks such as yourself.
What does this mean?

New age materialist folk such as myself.....where’s your explanation....you’re just making assumptions?

I have no idea what you mean?..please explain in more detail.
Where in the Bible is scientific proof of his existence? Simply put, there are things that are true that are not in the Bible. For instance, travel north from Miami to Boston.
I was going to come to that...we don’t need science to prove that God exists...

We can only know that God exists if he makes us Born Of The Spirit,imo/ belief....we can’t prove we are Born Again...we only know that in our heart...by the testifying with our spirit by Gods Spirit..it’s by His Supernatural power when we become Born Again......Spirit gives birth to spirit?

It can’t be proved either way....you either believe in your heart that you are Born Again by the Living Spirit Of God...which for me, once received can never be denied....as it’s the Living word of God who speaks directly to our spirit..as he’s indwelling us and His Spirit testifying with our spirit that we are Gods children...it’s supernatural and can only be understood in our spirit, as our spirit came from God.
Or one is still in darkness and sin, wouldn’t understand a word I said above, as one is still carnal and alienated from the Spirit of God.

So, given "aliens are demons" is explicitly not in Scripture, how then do you propose to answer the question if not scientifically?
By Gods word....Aliens aren’t in Gods word ..therefore demons can’t be classed as Aliens..imo.

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By Gods word....Aliens aren’t in Gods word ..therefore can’t be classed as Aliens..imo.
Wow! This turned my thinking of your position on its head.
What does this mean?

New age materialist folk such as myself.....where’s your explanation....you’re just making assumptions?
I was wrong to post this given above - as it pertains to you.

Generally, people who think there are beings on another planet are materialists.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wow! This turned my thinking of your position on its head.

I was wrong to post this given above - as it pertains to you.

Generally, people who think there are beings on another planet are materialists.
Ok, thanks for explaining, I will leave it there,xx

Jethro2

Oct 28, 2023
jerusalem
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
Again, our new age materialist capital-S "Science" automatically thinks technology is a sign of a Being from another planet only because it allows for no other paradigm.
And first before that - the deception by the devil and by the demons controls/ influences what people think (and feel?) every day.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is an invisible dimension around us, that Jesus created. We cannot see it but it's there. I've seen part of it when God showed me. There is an angel standing next to you, if you are a Child of the Living God. Think back to your childhood and later, do you seem to have led a trouble-free life? That's me, God has always taken care of me.

Colossians 1:15-17 - He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.

Hebrews 1:14 - Are they not all (angels) ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?

PGS11

Jun 7, 2011
Winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The devil does not create only God does he created the Universe so if Aliens exist God created them.If not who else created them?
If you want proof just look at the Gimbal Video the pentagon was forced to release.It came from the USS Roosevelt Group.
you can watch it here.Absolutely no aerodynamics travelling at a incredible speed.The pilots have already been shamed and ridiculed and their story is now considered garbage and they have been discredited.How do you get to the bottom of thing if you shame and ridicule you can never get the answers doing that .What God does with the rest of the Universe is his business.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan and his demons can fool anyone who isn't Born again from above. There's testimony from new age folks who became saved and they cast UFO's away with Jesus's name.

Luke 21:11 - There will be great earthquakes, and there will be famines and plagues in many lands, and there will be terrifying things and great miraculous signs from heaven.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God created worlds. We just think we're the only beings anywhere at all.

Look at what we do to our home planet and each other. And we think we are the only intelligent life in the universe?