Did God create Alien Beings?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Writer

Jan 18, 2024
Post Falls
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Way back, when I used to sell Falafel's, I would open my doors for business and always place my bible next to my cash register to let everyone know Jesus loved them without saying a word about it.

One day, three teenagers from the highschool came in and sat down at one of the tables. I went over, gave them water and a pitcher, a menu and asked if they knew what they wanted? One boy answered, does the bible say anything about UFO's. I smiled and responded with; may I ask why you ask, and please give me the true answer. He said, I believe in UFO's, but my Parents and Grandparents told me they don't exist and the bible doesn't teach it, so I don't think the bible is everything everyone who believes it, makes it out to be. So let me get this straight I said, If I can show you in the bible there are alien beings, you will repent of your sins, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and get saved...RIGHT? He laughed and said I don't think so.

Because he said I don't "think" so, I told him I would show him. I turned to the first Chapter of Ezekiel and read about these beings that weren't human, that were foreign to this material existance and existed nevertheless in a different dimension that were not from this planitary system or this universe. These kids stopped laughing. I had him read it outloud agaian He said it was the first time in his life he actually read the bible and the Holy Spirit was on Him and I could see the look in his face when his countenance changed. The other boys also noticed the change. I showed them Gods thrown in the book of revelation and the creatures surrounding His thrown. I showed Him the chariots of fire, especially focussing on their transports, and said there are your UFO's.

I made certain to tell them that the UFO's we are experiencing are demonic and are called Principalities in the bible, because they took dominian of this planet when Adam fell and can move in and out of the vail called air, at will, like having an easment to someone elses property. Thus, principalities of the air.

I told them I had to go, but if they wanted to return and learn more, I'd charge them for food but throw in the drinks.

That's the short of it, and that's the Gospel Truth.

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FWIW: Are UFOs Demonic? A Word With Rev. Ray

I have been intensely involved with the UFO phenomenon for 50+ years, including one close-up sighting.

"Demonic" is too simplistic an explanation. The phenomenon could certainly be used for demonic purposes, as can many other things, and there could be demonic elements, but "demonic" as an explanation of the phenomenon as a whole is too simplistic. It does, of course, fit the fundie worldview whereby "anything we don't understand or that frightens us must be demonic."

Reactions: Spyder

Writer

Jan 18, 2024
Post Falls
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. they're just demons, not a big deal.

If you see one cast them out in the Name of Jesus and go about your day as normal, they'll leave.

FWIW: Are UFOs Demonic? A Word With Rev. Ray

I have been intensely involved with the UFO phenomenon for 50+ years, including one close-up sighting.

"Demonic" is too simplistic an explanation. The phenomenon could certainly be used for demonic purposes, as can many other things, and there could be demonic elements, but "demonic" as an explanation of the phenomenon as a whole is too simplistic. It does, of course, fit the fundie worldview whereby "anything we don't understand or that frightens us must be demonic."
Romans 8:20-21 New King James Version (NKJV)For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Read it carefully. The creation was subjected to futility by God Himself. Therefore the entire creation, including alien beings if they exist, All of creation has one thing in common...FUTILITY. The vicious circle of futility. Always searching and never finding, because God can not be found through science, He can only be found through faith in Jesus, If these aliens are soooooo advanced and living in nervana, what are they "searching" for here. I will tell you; they are searching for the truth; and what is the truth? That the only hope of coming out of futility is in the revealing of the children of God, as it is written by the Holy Spirit in Gods word. Now that they are here, WE ARE THE CHILDREN OF GOD, and we have now been revealed, and they need to hear the Gospel Truth and end their futile search.

These beings however, are not searching for truth, because Alien life on other planets don't exist. If they did, Israel, in their biblical History, because the bible is Israel's History Book, would have encountered them and revealed them...never happened! If they begin to communicate and state otherwise, THEY ARE LYING, because the entire creation is corrupt. Read the scripture again and BELIEVE the scriptures.

What are demonic forces: "Satan comes to Kill, Steal and Destroy". "Jesus came to destroy the works of the Devil". If you think that's too simple, then you need to re examin the price that God paid to execute His plan of salvation. You're looking at this through the delicious fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Choose the tree of life and get the Truth. "the truth will set you free".

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would agree that angels could be considered aliens as they do not originate from this world. The word "angels" itself is a very broad term that encompasses other angelic claseses like the cherubim and seraphim. Chances are, there are other angelic beings that we don't even know about. I was thinking about the Book of Enoch. If it's true that fallen angels were doing genetic tampering before the flood, then it suggests they must have some sort of technology. What that looked like, I have no idea. But it could change our perception of what these fallen entities looked like and could do. They had access to this world until their genetic experiments. Perhaps they still have limited access and are looking to come fully back. Things like the Hadron Collider could open the door for them. This is just wild speculation on my part.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Way back, when I used to sell Falafel's, I would open my doors for business and always place my bible next to my cash register to let everyone know Jesus loved them without saying a word about it.

One day, three teenagers from the highschool came in and sat down at one of the tables. I went over, gave them water and a pitcher, a menu and asked if they knew what they wanted? One boy answered, does the bible say anything about UFO's. I smiled and responded with; may I ask why you ask, and please give me the true answer. He said, I believe in UFO's, but my Parents and Grandparents told me they don't exist and the bible doesn't teach it, so I don't think the bible is everything everyone who believes it, makes it out to be. So let me get this straight I said, If I can show you in the bible there are alien beings, you will repent of your sins, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and get saved...RIGHT? He laughed and said I don't think so.

Because he said I don't "think" so, I told him I would show him. I turned to the first Chapter of Ezekiel and read about these beings that weren't human, that were foreign to this material existance and existed nevertheless in a different dimension that were not from this planitary system or this universe. These kids stopped laughing. I had him read it outloud agaian He said it was the first time in his life he actually read the bible and the Holy Spirit was on Him and I could see the look in his face when his countenance changed. The other boys also noticed the change. I showed them Gods thrown in the book of revelation and the creatures surrounding His thrown. I showed Him the chariots of fire, especially focussing on their transports, and said there are your UFO's.

I made certain to tell them that the UFO's we are experiencing are demonic and are called Principalities in the bible, because they took dominian of this planet when Adam fell and can move in and out of the vail called air, at will, like having an easment to someone elses property. Thus, principalities of the air.

I told them I had to go, but if they wanted to return and learn more, I'd charge them for food but throw in the drinks.

That's the short of it, and that's the Gospel Truth.
UFO's that we see on earth are most likely government craft. Nothing special about it or out of the ordinary.

Alien life may exist. (Man I feel like I'm being beat over the head with another "flat earth" believer). And if alien life exists we don't know of it.

Demons also exist and are spirits like we were back before we came to earth to live. The book of Revelation clearly spells that out.

Reactions: Chains Broken

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You only have to look at the diversity of the life God created on Earth, to know that God is not limited in how, who or where He creates.

Bill Judson

Feb 21, 2024
Tempe AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:37 - As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man

We are going to see a lot more demonic stuff so don't ya'll freak out

If you see something, speak to it and demand in the Name of Jesus that it leave, and it will if you are a child of God and you believe Mark 16:17

Reactions: Wrangler

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No. they're just demons, not a big deal.

If you see one cast them out in the Name of Jesus and go about your day as normal, they'll leave.
Is there scripture to support what you say here?

An Alien is a demon?

What is an Alien and where is the word “ Alien” in the word of God?

How do you see an Alien?

Alien is a demon as you say...I can’t find that anywhere in Gods word?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Matthew 24:37 - As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man

We are going to see a lot more demonic stuff so don't ya'll freak out

If you see something, speak to it and demand in the Name of Jesus that it leave, and it will if you are a child of God and you believe Mark 16:17
Demand that it leave?

Where is this demon that you say needs to leave?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In you apparently :rolleyes:
Once again no biblical support to back up your opinion.

Praise God for his True Living word is all I can say....

By the way show me where a demon can possess a child of God ,one who is Born Of The Spirit?

In other words show me where a demon can indwell the heart / spirit of a Born Again?...note, I said Born Again?

I do wish you would post scripture to support your silly opinions....posting in the flesh serves no purpose...just man made silliness...I will leave it there as I see nothing edifying in your posts...just man made mumbo jumbo....which is extremely boring .....as in your Alien posts above....nothing scriptural.therefore void of Gods truth....we’re not here for your truth....we’re here for the word of God and to learn from his Spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrift

Bill Judson

Feb 21, 2024
Tempe AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again no biblical support to back up your opinion.

Mark 16:17 - these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils

Those that cannot cast out demons must not be real believers according to what Jesus says here

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A demon cannot possess a Born Again..why, because they have been Born Of The Spirit...the Holy Spirit indwells our spirit......the battlefields for a Born Again is in the mind, but, as they grow and mature in Christ...they understand how the enemy can and does attack their minds, this is when we need the full armour of God..of course those of the carnal mind wouldn’t understand any of this.

1709844337555.png

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did God create Alien Beings?

God created “celestial beings” AND “terrestrial beings”.

One is Alien to the Other.

All celestial beings estate / habitat WAS originally Heaven.

All terrestrial being estate / habitat IS Earth.

Presently….
Some Celestial beings estate / habitat IS now:
Heaven
Earth surface
Earth depths

Presently….
Some Terrestrial beings “partially” occupy:
Earth surface
Earth graves
Earth depths
Heaven

1 Cor 15:
[40] There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

Future….
Glorious and Miraculous changes to occur.

Glory to God,
Taken

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus-18-3-KJV-christian-wallpaper-I02018003-L01.jpg

Jethro2

Oct 28, 2023
jerusalem
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
like we were back before we came to earth to live.
Since this is anti-Christian, and anti-Bible,
This would be under different religions category - not even possibly unorthodox Christian nor conspiracy theories in Christianity.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An Alien is a demon?
I came to that conclusion also. Not sure why you think you'd find it in God's word. Our society replaced Christianity with new age materialist capital-S "Science." It's the alter we worship at. Where is your proof - in scientific terms?

There are vids that explain and a good one was made private. However, 2 things convinced me what we call aliens are actually demons. 1st, the lack of physical evidence. The Scientist we've been indoctrinated to think like observes these demonic projections violate the laws of physics, e.g., craft that make 90 degree turns and have no acceleration curve (instantaneous high speed). Where is the physical evidence after decades of spotting them and numerous reports of crashes? The unfaithful assume "government conspiracy."

The 2nd thing that convinced me what we call aliens are actually demons is the description of "abductions." None of them are pleasant. The terror that is connected with the experience is universal. They are more like demonic possession than an encounter with a Being from another planet.

Regarding technology, Ezekiel 1 discusses such alien technology. A podcast called Global Mind Jam that I listened to by John Eldridge of Wild At Heart talked about demonic technology. Again, our new age materialist capital-S "Science" automatically thinks technology is a sign of a Being from another planet only because it allows for no other paradigm.

Last edited: